SEX N' SPYING

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Please update. god I just joined awhile ago and I looked at the last time you updated this. My question is what is taking so long?

Oh and thumbs up (y) this is a great story, very naughty :blush2:

LOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT :woot: Please pm me thanxs</span>

---------------------

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"Dont frost the pie."-Vaughn
"My Gardian Angel."-Syd</span>
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>ANTI-LAUEREN</span>

hi y'all i know i havent written anything more to the story in like a year. and then i saw some 4,000 seeings of the story so i decided to feed the public of more s/v sex.

bon appetit

Sydney walked into her hotel room, it was a small quint room that overlooked the ocean. she went to the window to take in the view. it was faboulas. a view that was meant to be on the back of a wish you were here card. then she wished vaughn was there.

thats right, i have to have dinner with vaughn tonight. she giggled to herself. i better get the room ready.

she walked to the bed and put her suit case on the rack at the foot of the bed.

o.k. that should do it.

meanwhile, vaughn was in his room. looking at files of the case that he and syd were looking at. but he coudnt concentrate, all he could think about was sydney.

later that night, syd walked into the hotel restaurant to fing vaughn sitting at a table in the corner of the room. she walked over to him

hey beautiful, he said.

hello gorgeous, she answered back.

i hope you dont mind but i took the liberty of ordering for the both of us already.

oh really, and may i ask what we are having for dinner

pasta, i ordered early so we could, he cleared his throught and started talking in an official manner, get to the case.

ah i see.

yes

then the waiter came to the table carrying two platesd of spaghetti and set them down,

almost immediatel they dug and scarfed the whole plate of pasta down, p[ayed the bill,a dn were out of the restaurant.

but little did they know, at the other end of the restaurant sat Sark. (insert organ music here) he picked up his cell phone and dialed.

CRASH, the door of the room slammed against the wall as vaughn sandwiched syd between him and the wall.

SHHHH, mr. noisy.

oh, that. that doesnt compare to the noise that were going to make tonight.

syd lety out a bit of a giggle

they made their way to the bed undressing each other with passion.

there on the bed vaughn ontop of syd, trusting himself into her. her ioncouraging him to go further, depper. his hands upon her breasts setting a rythem of feeling them. she ran her hands through his hair and down back to his tight ass to squeeze it. he set up a motin of moving ontop of her, in out, in, out, again and again. until he brought her to an orgasim. after her orgasm ended, she roled them over so she was on top, and staddtled him and moved his huge c*** every which diredtion bringing him to an orgasm eventually. this continueded for and hour or so. taking turns bring other to an organim.

they collapsed on the bed laying next to each other. panting, and sweating.

that was great, she screamed.

ready for round two, he ashed

HELL YEAH, she replied

he pulled her ontop of him and kissed her gently on the lips.

all i want you to do right now is just relax. he whispered in her ear.

all right loverboy

he rolled her over so he was ontop. he kissed her ever so gently on ever part on her face, nibbled her ears, while whispering sweet nothing into her ear. he then began to work his way down. kissing every part of her neck, chest, nipples, stomach. he came to her p****, ran his tounge down her thigh and down the rest of leg, and then back up. sydney was almost unable to control the ecstay that was boiling up inside of her. back down the other leg, and then up again. he stopped and flicked her clit with his tongue and played with her bringing her to another orgasm. and then back up working on the breat,s licking them, nibbling them. she could barely continue being relaxed. she screamed VAUGHN,

careful my pretty, good thing comes to she who waits.

she giggled at this state ment.

he came back to her face and thrust himself deep inside of her and kissed her again on the lips,

vaughn

yeah sydney

i love you too

he looked her straight into her eyes and they both began to cry.

your the only that i have ever felt at home with since dan..., she stopped

danny, its ok. he was a big part of your life, and you cant change that. he said.

she kissed him hard on the lips. she knew this was the man that she was going to spend the rest of life with.

they stayed up the rest of the night expressing themselves to one another

around 4 a.m. sydney woke up to find her self on vaugns chest. she got up and went to the bathroom. there she sat on the toiltet and reviewed the nights happenings. she look down at her thights that werre red from the nights activitys. they felt as though they were on fire. she got in the shower and stood in the steming water, relaxing.

all of a sudden she heard a series of gun shots come the room.

she bolted from the showert and into the room, there was a mass of bullet holes in the wall, and unfortunatly some of the bulltes hit vaughn.

she rushed to his side crying, he lay there bledding in her arms.

(insert cliffhanger here)

i'll write more later

:thud:

you updated? :blink:

:thud:

i can't belive that you updated

::runs out of the thread, smacks face, runs back in::

yes! you updated!

wowzer. . . i never saw that coming. I figured that once someone let a fic go for a year that it was kaput! i guess you proved me wrong. I was so excited to see that you had posted here. I think I read this back in July of 2003 (when i was nothing but a lurker). I'm excited to see that you have continued! Are we going to keep getting updates?

You are evil for leaving that cliffhanger. . . though Vaughn won't die. Who would be around to do the "sex n' spying"? :lol:

Thanks for updating. Really. Thanks!

Back