Sexe sur la Plage

M

mystery_chick

okay I can't believe i'm actually doing this. ^_^ but from the last chapter of Time Telling, I thought the oppertunity was too good to pass up. So hope enjoy, it's a pretty good read by itself, but it was from Time Telling so hope you like it. :smiley:
btw, this is my first shot at this, so if you guys can gimme tips or somthing?

Disclaimer: not my character, but fun story line ^_^

Sexe sur la Plage
Sex on the beach

Chapter 1

Vaughn lead Sydney down the beach where it was more quiet, there was no one on that part of the beach, only two other couples making out on a rock. The sun was setting and the tide was rising, he lead her to a little cave, well it wasn’t exactly a cave but a small shack with no door. As soon as they were inside Vaughn’s lips were on hers, his kisses were eager, fully of hunger, lust, and passion. Sydney returned the same hunger, lust and passion, but soon she got bored and thought of an idea. She pushed him off her and pinned him against the wall. He looked confused, his eyes questioning her.

“You’re bad Vaughn.” she said in a low and seductive voice.
“I know.” he said breathlessly, still trying to regain his breath.
“And do you know what I do to bad boys?” Vaughn gulped.
“You punish them?”

“Right.” she purred into his ear, as she ran one of her hand down from his inner thigh to dangerously close to his crotch.
“Oh god Syd.” he pleaded.

“uh uh, you’ve been bad.” she said as she fumbled with his belt. When she got it off she whisked it in the air, it made a whizzing sound. Vaughn gulped once again. She took the belt by both end and held it right in Vaughn’s face, then she licked the edge of it seductively. The she dropped it in the sand.

“But a belt’s no fun.” she ran her hand up and down his chest, she can feel him shudder under her touch. She leaned in, Vaughn thought that she was going to kiss him so he extended his bottom lip out, but her aim was lower, disappointing Vaughn. She took a button in between her teeth and pulled back. The button flew into her mouth and she brought it back out right on top of her tongue. With one flick, the button was in the sand too. She slowly unbutton the rest of his shirt, once in a while she run her nails on the curves of his chest and abs. His breath was really shallow now.

“Syd, please.” he moaned. She pushed the shirt off of him and that too fell in the sand.
“Please what my darling?” she said before licking up the centre of his chest. He was tired of the game and he reached for her. Sydney backed up just in time. She shook her head at him.

“Be good, or you’re not getting dessert.”
“But I can’t wait anymore Syd.” he cried out.

She got closer to him again, his time her mouth met one of his nipples and one of her hand travel down to feel his already throbbing erection. She took it in her hand and softly rubbed it. Vaughn in response moaned loudly, his body shivered. Sydney continue to play with his nipple that was in her mouth. His hips bucked, pleading her to stop the torture, of course she grinned wickedly as he bucked into her hand. She grabbed a hold of him and squeezed him. He moaned but his moan turned into a gasp when she playfully nipped his now harden nipple. Her other hand reached down and freed his c**k from the tight conservative material of his jeans. Then she ran her hand up and down his lengthened shaft. Her kiss swallowed his soft moan. When she pulled away, Vaughn took her hand and kissed it, taking her thumb, he sucked on it, making her sigh in pleasure. She brought her wet thumb from his mouth and start massaging his sensitive head. Vaughn’s sudden movements surprised Syd, he threw her on he sand and straddled her. He hands were tight on her shirt and he ripped it apart.

“My turn.”

TBC? :thinking: ?

--Mandy :angelic:

hmm well lets see this is majourly awesomely fantastic ur a great writer hmm sex on the beach with vaughn always a good thing couldn't ask for better.*pouts* wish I was Syd.but great chapter mandy more please

well it did say TBC so when i'm in a naughty mind mood I'll write more :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

I don't tend to come read these very often, but when I saw you wrote one, I had to come read it. It is so good! You have to write more soon, I can't wait to see what happens! Very good though (y)

Lauren :angelic:

wow, Syd! Naughty!

Why can't it by my turn, Vaughn?

hehe...

As pennstatechic said, I don't read these often...but this one was pretty good. Vaughn, you've been a bad boy.
^_^

Rachel

“You’re bad Vaughn.” she said in a low and seductive voice.
“I know.” he said breathlessly, still trying to regain his breath.
“And do you know what I do to bad boys?” Vaughn gulped.
“You punish them?”

UMMMM Bad Vaughn, It´s Very Sexy. It´s Interesting.

Continue Please

~Natalia~

pennstatechic said:
I don't tend to come read these very often, but when I saw you wrote one, I had to come read it. It is so good! You have to write more soon, I can't wait to see what happens! Very good though (y)

Lauren :angelic:
exactly!

wow i feel dirty now for reading it but it was great!! and ladies yes we all wish we were syd!! buts not fair!! :( are you gonna continue or its that it!!

Back