Sexe sur la Plage

:blink: I really dont' know. The moment i think my weekend is free it becomes a nightmare. This weekend for example I have to do a huge english project that we were given a week for. science test, comp sci test, and history test to study for. PLUS my other long term projects if I do manage to finish ;) especially my English ISU *sigh* Well first I've gotta update TT cause, ya... just... wait... maybe Christmas...
--Mandy :angelic:

:smiley: Wow! This is so great but very naughty! That's quite alright though b/c I'll read ANYTHING with Vaughn in it!! :lol: Please PM me when you update any of your fics; they're all so wonderful! Thanks!

To get a picture by your name, go to My Controls in the top right corner and then Edit Avatar Settings in the Personal Profile section. :smiley: Hope that helps!!

mystery_chick said:
:blink: I really dont' know. The moment i think my weekend is free it becomes a nightmare. This weekend for example I have to do a huge english project that we were given a week for. science test, comp sci test, and history test to study for. PLUS my other long term projects if I do manage to finish ;) especially my English ISU *sigh* Well first I've gotta update TT cause, ya... just... wait... maybe Christmas...
--Mandy :angelic:
Alright... I'll wait then

wow . . . 6 months later . . . u haven't written in a while!!!
have u been writting nything new? i haven't been here in soo long
i don't think i've posted since january!!!! buissy. . . homework well just
pm me wen u have the time!!

~*~KiMBiTs~*~

WOW! Mystery Chick, good to see such fantastic stuff from a fellow Gartan person! OMG!

PM me when and if you update! We need hotness between Syd/Vaughn!

I just wanted to finally reply and tell you what a GREAT, HOT story this is. I first read it back in '04 and never left feed back...so sorry!!! Will you ever update again? If you do, please PM me. Come back as soon as you can.

Brianna

Back