Sexe sur la Plage

you guys are so sweet! Thank you so much :smiley: but eh there's a lot of things i can't write. but my biggest problem is my grammer. *shrugs* oh well. any ways hope you guys like this one. it's a little more... naughty? :lol: :rotflmao:

Chapter 2

Vaughn made a loud growling noise as his lip dove for hers. His kiss was fiery, lust filled, showing her just exactly how much he wanted her.

Sydney returned that fire by slipping her tongue deep into his mouth and explored every single inch of it.

Vaughn playfully nipped her tongue, and in return Sydney bit his bottom lip. Vaughn pulled back at the sudden shock of pain but he quickly dove back in for round two.

His lips made its way down her neck, across her right shoulder, slowly he moved more downward. He planted butterfly kisses on the skin that was right above her bra.

His hand traveled down, across her flat and toned stomach, then up again, finally his hand moved to her back and with a quick flick he undid her bra. He helped her slide it off her shoulder and stared at the content that it was holding.

In his mind, her breasts were perfect. Sydney squirmed under his stare, but soon his lips were on her breasts, first kissing around it, then around her nipple. She sighed in contentment. She gasped when she felt Vaughn sucking on her nipple, swirling his tongue around it, sending shivers all through her body.

Goosebumps covered her body and she felt Vaughn chuckle against her. She reached behind him and mischievously pinched his butt. Vaughn took his attention away from her breast and looked up at her.

“You naughty girl.”

“I should be punished.” she said seductively.

“Yes, you should.”

His mouth moved down her body again, making a trail with his tongue from the dip between her breasts and down. His hands fumbled with the button and zipper of her jeans. When he got them undone he slowly pulled them down along with her panties.

His licks and kisses were now at her navel and he dipped his tongue in.

“Vaughn!” she cried, her hips bucked underneath him in anticipation.

He just grinned cockily and continued his way down . He showered her with kisses right above the mass of curls.

With no warning he flicked her clit with his tone. In the distance a large wave crashed against the rocky edge.

“Michael!” she cried again.

“Yes?” he looked up at her with his lust filled eyes.

“Keep doing that.” she barely managed to breathed out. Vaughn happily obliged.

TBC

hehe what do you think????
--Mandy :angelic:

well hmm?? this is really good but very naughty!! haha!! i just cant pic them being kinky!! you know but anyways great job!!

hehe aliasgurl: it is fun to read the reviews isnt' it? hehe
and lili: how do you know i'm not here to corrupt the innocent? hummm? heheh :rotflmao: j/k but thanx u guys :D
--Mandy :angelic:
p.s. ha Bertha my first victim!!! hehe

hey i don't know girl for all i know you could be out to corrupt the innocent.unfortunately i'm already corrupted so i am not a victim to ur ploy.

div223.gif
div350.gif

VERY WELL, I like It, I love Vaughn

Moreeee pleasee

~Natalia~

That was so good! Very naughty, but very good. You are one of the greatest writers out here, great job, and please post more soon! Thanks for the pm by the way :D (y)

Lauren :angelic:

Back