Sexe sur la Plage

thanx. but i'm busy with exams for the next two weeks. but when i'm done. more naughtiness to come :D :lol: :blush:
--mandy :angelic:

Betha Bristow said:
and whats with this: :angelic: ? Believe me you are not innocent LOL
:lol: :rotflmao: :P HEY! I resent that! I am so :angelic: :P :P
--Mandy :angelic: :P

unfortunatly not. another week and a half. I promise. This will be the first I will update after LMLD. ARGH! so many fics!!!!!@!@!@!@ :lol: but yes this will be the second fic that I will update :D My exams are starting Thursday. it's Music, and then on Friday is French then Science on Monday, Business on Tuesday, Geo on Wedesday, math on thursday, and English on Friday and then school ends!!!! YAY :clap:

--Mandy :angelic:

okay i know it's short. but i'm not even suppose to be writing. I still have an exam left. but any ways I had to because i was just to bored. just dont' go around and tell ppl who only read LMLD that i've updated cause i should be updating that. any ways my dear victims... hehe... have fun :devil:

Chapter 3:
He continued to flick her clit with his tongue and every time her hips bucked in response. Sydney thought that she was gonna go insane from his teasing, She gasped from the sensation as Vaughn slid his tongue into her. Her hips thrust upwards into his face and he had to hold her down with his hands. His tongue darted in and out of her hot molten core. Her body twitched in response, a gutteral noise came from deep within her throat. The noise arouse Vaughn and he felt himself getting harder.
“Vaughn… please…” she moaned.
“All in good time my dear.” he said with his tongue still inside her. The vibration of the words shot through Sydney and tipped her over the edge. Her muscles tightened around him as she cried his name. Her body shook from sensation that overwhelmed her. Vaughn slowly pull out of her giving her clit one last flick. He crawl up to rest his head beside hers. Her eyes was half closed and her breathing was now back to normal.
“Tired?” Vaughn said in a cocky tone? Sydney raised an eyebrow and opened her eyes to look at him.
“I dunno, that wasn’t that much.” she said as if that was nothing. Vaughn pouted. Sydney leaned into him and kissed him, slowly the kisses migrated down to his chin where his stubs were sticking out, down to the side of his neck where Sydney knew she would hit the sensitive spot where his neck and jaw bone connect. Then to his Adam’s apple. Vaughn sighed in pleasure. Sydney hanged her leg over his hips where she can feel him, hard, and pressing into her.
“Ready for round two?” she asked with a seductive smile.
“Hell ya.”

:devil: hehehe
--Mandy :angelic:

haha round two great chapter ...thanks for the update and PM me when theres more..dont worry I wont tell anyone that you updated this first lol

oh your bad but it was very good I enjoyed it you madam have a way with words.Excellent and thanks for the PM shes wicked all by herself she doesn't need me

Back