Sexe sur la Plage

Sophie said:
Great chap Mandy !!!! How do you do to write this ??
LOL soph! very naughty mandy! hadnt read these before but saw ur link and i thought i would, very good chaps as usual! ur such a good writer!!

soon. i swear. i'm just a little preoccupied with LMLD right now. I wanna finish the last chap, add a little writer's block to the mixture you get a very slow writer. gimme some time.... i promise!
--Mandy :angelic:

dont worry mandy. how can u possible keep up with all those fics u write with the fic contest? we all understand and its ok.

aliasgurl said:
dont worry mandy. how can u possible keep up with all those fics u write with the fic contest? we all understand and its ok.
well it is summer, but the only problem is that my mom keep kicking me off the computer after every hour to 'protect my eyes' so i never get concentrated enough to write. And then i have to type up my notes from the school year but when i'm done that I'll have more time to write. Plus with the fic contest, writer's block and desperate need to finish LMLD, i'd say i'm not doing too well for the last couple weeks..... :confused: -_- oh well When i get inspired I promise i will post! Again sorry about the delay, even though i'd say i post very soon like two month ago, and i still have to update Gone Protocal :blink: oh boy..... *runs off to find pen and pencil to write*

so last night after being asked when the next update will be, i thought i should write a little. Unknown to me, i went on a roll, and i wrote and wrote and wrote and now i have a chapter! and it's longer than all the other ones ^_^ so hope you enjoy :P

Chapter 4:
Sydney slide her leg sexily off Vaughn’s hip trailing her eye with the movement of her leg. She knelt on her knees beside him as she pushed him onto his back. Throwing a leg over him, she sat down just above his knees. Vaughn looked at her from his position interested in what she was about to do next. Slowly she took one of his balls in her right hand and lightly ran the nail of left middle finger over it.

Vaughn groaned at her slow and now painfully slow rate. His hips bucked in response when she suddenly took her hand off his ball and instead applied a large amount of pressure at the base of his large, rock hard penis. For a second he considered begging her to stop all the teasing and just f**k him. That was when she impaled herself on him.

The wet and tightness of her core surprised him considering that she just came down from her orgasm, but none the less he was ready for her. Sydney purposely clamp her wall around him, sending a guilty trail of pleasure coursing through him. He groaned as she slowly released him. He brought his hand down to hwere they were joined and flicked her clit, telling her to get moving. For a minute he thought it worked as Sydney raised herself and impaled herself down again, but then she stopped. He growled with impatience.

“What is it Michael?” Sydney asked, feigning innocence while she leaned down to kiss and suck at his nipples. Vaughn put his hands round her hips, raised her up then down, showing her what to do.

“Ride hard.” He commanded. Sydney smiled at Vaughn’s command.

“If you say so.” And with that she started riding him

Updownupdownupdownupdownupdown

Harder and faster with each thrust until Vaughn couldn’t’ take it anymore, He closed his eyes, threw his head to one side and frowned, waiting for his release. He was numb that it took him a few seconds to notice that Sydney stopped. In face, he wasn’t even in her anymore. Instead she was tying his shirt around her waist and looked out from the entrance of their little shelter.

“What the…” he exclaim propping his upper half of his body up on his elbows still unable to move his lower half.

“What are you doing?” She didn’t replay as she saw the couple they say earlier have left.

Vaughn’s eyes bulged out in surprise as he watched his lover walk out of the cave/hut and out onto the beach with nothing but his shirt around her waist, and leaving him with a sly smirk on her face. He quickly got up and followed her without even putting anything on. Halfway towards the ocean he saw his shirt lying in the sand, looking towards the deep blue ocean, he saw her head popping out from underneath. In an instance he was in the water, swimming towards her. When he resurfaced he encircled her waist and pinched her butt.

“What was that about?” he asked frowning. Sydney used her hand to gently rub the wrinkles away, then kissed him softly.

“I want to be able to say that I made love to Michael Vaughn under the clear blue sky.” she whispered into his ear and once again surround him with her warmth, such a gentle gesture melted his heart.

“Well Syd…” he said after adjusting to the sensation of being in her again. “The sky isn’t really blue right now.” he gestured to the darkening sky, coloured with pink and orange by the setting sun. She playfully slapped his shoulder.

“Shut up and f**k me.”

“I’m your man.” he said and started driving himself into her. Her long legs circled around his hips helping him get deeper still. It doesn’t take long for him to come as his previously arousal come back to him. He came violently in her and the cold seamen spilling into her made her come calling his name, as the last ray of the sun sank under the ocean. Sydney’s form was limp in his arms ash Vaughn gathered enough energy to bring them to shore.

“I love you.” he murmured into her ear, putting down on the sand. She, who was too exhausted to speak, nibbled his earlobe in response, to tell him that she loved him too.

:thinking: what do you think???? (y) / (n)

As I said from before, this is for Time Telling... well sorta, so the whole entire purpose of this fic is to provide smut sections that i can't write in the Romance sections, if you guys haven't read Time Telling yet (but i think most of you do) check it out. I wont' write anymore until the next oppertunity comes, which i can tell you, is not too far off in the future ㊙️ :lol: :sly: ^_^

That was just awesome. I never know what to expect when I read your stories, but they always leave me smiling. This one was just so nice, and I hope there is more. I just loved how you wrote it. Please write more soon, and fantastic job! (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

OOOOH, good smut! Ok, I am corrupted for life. *stamps head with "corrupted"* Thank you, Mandy! If I have to be corrupted to read a fic this good, bring on the corruption!

Back