Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?

• Gay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
see, i just...im straight but will experiment or whatever- but i fail to understand how a parent can disown their child over something like that. i mean, from the time you were born they teach you to find someone you love and then you do and its like "oh eff you" if its not someone they approve of...dumb if you ask me

That sucks garner...really sorry your mom went apeshit when you came out, still when ya move out you can just enjoy being with your lass.

Personally have no problem with anyone being gay, bi...whatever. If it makes them happy fair play!

Myself, I am 100% straight as Lizzie on here will testify :cool:. I have never even had any leanings towards 'the other side'

I'm straight.

I don't mind queers, really I don't. I do, however, hate those fairy little blokes who prance around. Yes, you're gay, get over it. Why do they feel the need to rub it in your face (so to speak)?

Why do they feel the need to talk with a lisp? Walk like they've constantly got one up 'em. It annoys me. And they always make sexual innuendos, that really annoys me.

I'm straight.

I don't mind queers, really I don't. I do, however, hate those fairy little blokes who prance around. Yes, you're gay, get over it. Why do they feel the need to rub it in your face (so to speak)?

Why do they feel the need to talk with a lisp? Walk like they've constantly got one up 'em. It annoys me. And they always make sexual innuendos, that really annoys me.

Know what you mean Marshy ... its annoying sometimes ... but there is not much we can do about that ;)

Back