Shades of Blue

:thud:
I can't believe it, Nadia works as a whore? What's wrong with her? Jack should have locked her in her room! She is so stupid that I can't even find the words to describe her attitude!
There is only one good thing, Sydney and Vaughn relationship is perfect for the moment.

Just a question what was the dish Sydney made? I don't know it, blame my parents for cooking oriental and French stuff and my father who used to be a cook :lol:

Just a question what was the dish Sydney made? I don't know it, blame my parents for cooking oriental and French stuff and my father who used to be a cook :lol:
pizza macaroni? oh um... i didn't have a specific recipie in mind - basicaly, though, its little elbow macarroni pieces, ground beef, tomato sauce, pizza-like spices... and whatever else you want to add in :smiley:

Michael was quick to assume the invitation to sleep, was in her bed. She could've meant, on the couch. :angelic:

Well, hostess of a 'gentleman's club' is sure interesting. I hope it doesn't get raided by the police too often. :D

Chris

pizza macaroni? oh um... i didn't have a specific recipie in mind - basicaly, though, its little elbow macarroni pieces, ground beef, tomato sauce, pizza-like spices... and whatever else you want to add in smile.gif
so is it real/????
i dont live in usa and am curious

so is it real/????
i dont live in usa and am curious
yea its defnitely real :lol: i'm sure people have different names for it, though

Chapter 10
The next morning when Michael awoke, he was slightly confused as to why there was a soft, warm, breathing thing in his arms. It took him a few moments to recall in his sleepy state that he had spent the night at Sydney’s. Slowly, he opened his eyes and found Sydney lying on her back, her head beside his on the pillow, still asleep. With his free hand, Michael carefully brushed some hair from Sydney’s eyes before snuggling closer to her and shutting his eyes once more.

A little over an hour later, Michael awoke when Sydney tried to slide out of his embrace. He released his arms so that she could slip away and lay there with his eyes still closed and listened to her pad her way into the bathroom. After a few minutes, she returned and, when she tried to crawl back into bed, Michael opened his eyes and sighed, “’morning.”

“Morning to you too,” she said softly. Then she gave him a gentle kiss before asking, “Did you sleep alright?”

“Sure… except for being woken up in the middle of the night by somebody’s ice cold feet against my leg,” he said with a playful smile. She blushed furiously and he laughed softly, kissing her pink cheek. “I’m kidding. Well, your freezing feet did hit my leg but they didn’t wake me up.”

“I have poor circulation in my feet,” she mumbled, as if that was an excuse.

“Uh huh… well, I hate to run but I’ve gotta go do laundry and pack for my overnight conference thingie,” he told her.

“Oh right! So… when will I see you again?”

“Tuesday night dinner?” Michael asked. Sydney nodded and gave him a kiss before they parted.

~*~

“Duuuuuude!” Eric greeted his roommate with a hard smack on the back. “Just coming in I see,” he said with a suggestive eyebrow raise.

“Eric, I didn’t have sex with her so you can save the celebratory beer toast,” Michael rolled his eyes slightly.

“Michael, Michael, Michael,” Eric shook his head in an obviously disappointed manner. “Why are you such a chick?! Seriously, be a guy! First, no guy spends the night. Second and most important no self respecting guy would even consider spending the night without at least getting somethin’ out of it!”

“Well, then I guess I’m not a self respecting guy,” Michael beamed. Eric rolled his eyes dramatically. “Eric, chill. While I don’t mind spending the night without ulterior motives, I was actually too asleep to walk to my car let alone drive home.”

“Oh… so who is this chick anyway? You never told me her name,” Eric said in a half offended tone.

“Sydney,” Michael mumbled casually. “I met her running at the park remember?”

“Sydney?” Eric laughed. “That’s ironic. Is she hot?”

“Yes,” Michael laughed, purposely ignoring his comment about irony.

“Oh, then I approve,” Eric smiled. Michael rolled his eyes.

~*~

A week later, on Saturday night, Michael invited Sydney over to his apartment for the first time. It had taken him the majority of the day on Saturday to clean up the debris left by Hurricane Eric, but, he’d finally managed it and invited Sydney over to hang out and have some pizza.

“This is nice… very bachelor pad-ish,” Sydney smiled when she walked inside and observed Michael’s living quarters.

“Yes well with Eric… what you see is basically what you get,” Michael laughed slightly. He gave her a brief tour of their less-than-expansive quarters before the two of them sat on the newly cleaned sofa.

“Wow you guys have a lot of video games,” Sydney commented with a slight laugh at the shelves of equipment surrounding the TV.

“Oh, uh, yeah,” Michael cleared his throat rather nervously. “Well I don’t really play them anymore….”

“It’s okay,” Sydney smiled. He looked slightly wary. “Really! It’s okay,” she assured him. “I mean, it’s cool that you can actually play them where as I suck painfully – I mean, really it’s just sad.”

“I’m sure you’re not that bad – or you’re playing the wrong game,” he told her.

“I bet you I just suck. Wanna play to prove it?” she smiled.

Michael laughed loudly. “Okay you seriously do not want to play a video game.”

“Yes I do. Come on this is something you’re interested in so I wanna see what it’s all about,” she smiled at him. He grumbled slightly and reluctantly got off the couch and walked over to the TV to find an easy game for Sydney to try. He knew she only wanted to play to patronize him, which he partly felt bad for since she hated it so much, but there was nothing he could do.

He and Sydney settled down on the couch with an easy Mario Brother’s game and, like Sydney had expected, she was a dreadful player. Despite the fact that her player kept dying, she seemed to be enjoying herself and was laughing wildly by the time Eric arrived home.

“Eric,” Michael laughed nervously. “What are you doing here?” he asked through gritted teeth, knowing his roommate had promised to be gone all night.

“Date got sick – who’s this? Oh are you Sydney?” Eric asked.

“Sydney Bristow, it’s nice to finally meet you,” Sydney said, extending her hand to Eric. Michael cringed inwardly and tried to shrink at the look of utter shock on Eric’s face.

“Sydney Bristow, really…interesting,” Eric said in an intrigued tone, staring his friend down.

“You’ve, um, heard of me?” Sydney laughed nervously.

“Oh yeah, Mike told me all about how you two used to work together. Michael, could I have a word in the kitchen?” Eric asked, fake grin spread across his face.

“I’ll be right back,” Michael said quietly to Sydney.

“It’s fine, I’ll just run to the bathroom if you don’t mind – where is it?” she asked. Michael directed Sydney down the hallway before sheepishly walking into the kitchen.

“DUDE! What. The. Hell?” Eric asked, emphasizing each word.

“It’s not what you think Eric,” Michael said in a weak attempt at self-defense. Eric gave him a look. “It’s not! That whole thing last year was just a misunderstanding. She apologized and it’s fine now.”

“Oh yeah its fine just perfectly perfect and fine, I’m sure. Dude – hello! Did you forget how she ripped your heart out and stomped on it with her mondo-bitch attitude?!”

“Eric,” Michael hissed, but Eric didn’t stop.

“I mean what the hell are you doing? Seriously, she’s always going to be that girl Mike – always. Unless…oh are you gonna dump her after you get some? Because you totally should. OH! No! Better! You should find all kinds of flaws in her and point them out as you dump her,” Eric laughed.

“Eric, incase you failed to notice a) this isn’t the first grade and b) she is like ten feet away!” Michael hissed, completely annoyed. Eric shrugged, unfazed. Michael grumbled and walked out of the kitchen hoping that Sydney couldn’t hear Eric from the bathroom. Unfortunately, she had heard and Michael found her standing by the couch, putting her shoes on and sniffing back tears.

“Sydney…,” Michael began, though he wasn’t sure quite what he should say.

“’s fine… I should go,” she said quickly, her voice crackling.

“Sydney please, wait I-”

“Goodbye Michael,” Sydney said quickly before practically running to the door of his apartment and slamming the door behind her.

ah...angst :devil:

friken hell im gonna kick weiss' ass
seriouslly
that dumbass is dead
like vaughn would sleep with someone for revenge
puh-lease
hes too awesome for that

Holy felgercarb Weiss needs to be kicked where the sun don't shine!! Syd and Michael had a nice thing going and he has to jam it up with his revenge plots that Michael is too nice to even think of. Hopefully he can catch Syd and make her see that he doesn't care what Eric thinks. However Michael is a little to blame for this since he didn't inform Eric that the Sydney he was dating was office Syd. Had he mentioned that this might have been a less dramatic apartment visit.
Great update

Damn can I kick Weiss' ass?????????????? <- sorry for the swearing guys...

but come on... that was something not to say!!!!!!! Especially not with Sydney nearby and hearing their conversation!!!!!!! I can understand Weiss trying to protect his buddy...but still!!!!!!!

Now I'm just mad...

Sydney was just waaaaay to upset for something like that!

Vaughn's gotta run after her and Weiss better fix his bad behavior!!!!!!! -_-

:angry: angry cookie

Vaughn needs to kick Weiss' ass...
As his friend, Weiss has every reason to be concerned, but as a friend
he should also trust Vaughn's judgement...At the end of the day it is Mike
that has to live with his decisions and live his own life not Eric...

Eric is such an idiot, I really don't like him right now I hope he apologizes to Syd soon and Vaughn really needs to go after her.

°°NiCkY°°

Back