• Vanilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I voted for NAO.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

14mRh4X0r

Cadet
Poll says all.

Edit: hMod updated today, and seems to be un-glitched. I am running it now, but monsters are set not to spawn ATM. This is due to spiders being able to climb walls, and to allow you to reinforce your building/city.

Still, vote for what you think is right.

I haven't heard of an hmod update, so would you just try to jury rig it to work with 1.2_x then? also, I haven't heard of craftbukkit, and google is failing me. I voted to wait for bukkit because it looks awesome. but could someone link me to those other two, I'm intrigued.

I haven't heard of an hmod update, so would you just try to jury rig it to work with 1.2_x then? also, I haven't heard of craftbukkit, and google is failing me. I voted to wait for bukkit because it looks awesome. but could someone link me to those other two, I'm intrigued.

The hMod repo has support for 1.2_01, but it deletes chunks and inventories ATM (Some furnaces seem to break things somehow).

Craftbukkit is basically a working implementation of Bukkit.

Edit: edited original post.

I think you should start running craftbukkit now, it seems pretty stable, and I'm messing with it now on my server, there's a ton of server mods, and I think you could get your server just about the same as it was previously.

I think you should start running craftbukkit now, it seems pretty stable, and I'm messing with it now on my server, there's a ton of server mods, and I think you could get your server just about the same as it was previously.

I do have it that way already, but it'd probably be better to switch. Which is the intention, when Bukkit is officially released. As of now, the question is whether I should keep running hMod or run the dev build of craftbukkit. (or vanilla.)

Also, updated the poll to reflect changes in both knowledge and code.

I voted for bukkit now for mainly two reasons: 1) It is updated every time there is at least a couple of bug fixes. 2) All plugins and their support have moved over to bukkit.

Not having bukkit is holding us back. I can honestly say that I've been playing other servers just waiting on us to get set with this
<

Back