Drama Shanghai Knights (2003)

syd4747

Cadet
Title: Shanghai Knights

Tagline: A Royal Kick In The Arse.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Western

Director: David Dobkin

Cast: Jackie Chan, Owen Wilson, Fann Wong, Aidan Gillen, Donnie Yen, Tom Fisher, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Alison King, Constantine Gregory, Anna-Louise Plowman, Georgina Chapman, John Owens, Richard Bremmer, Kim Chan, Gemma Jones, Daisy Beaumont, Stephen Fisher, Matt Hill, Tom Wu, Barbara Nedeljáková, Bùi Văn Hải, Oliver Cotton, Eric Meyers, Jonathan Harvey, Richard Haas, Terry Howson, Ryan James, Barry Stanton, Matthew Storey, Charlie G. Hawkins, Gerard Whelan, Rene Hajek, Ho Ban Le, Vladimír Hrbek, Jirí Mojzís, Marta Andresová, David Lištván, Petra Jezková, Eva Ruzicka, Hanka Scudlová, Hana Jouzová, Tom Klar, Jan Petrik, Milolas Cech, Karel Urban, Robert Lin, Vincent Wang, Bradley James Allan, Mars, Wu Gang

Release: 2003-02-06

Runtime: 115

Plot: The dynamic duo of Chon Wang and Roy O'Bannon return for another crazy adventure. This time, they're in London to avenge the murder of Chon's father, but end up on an even bigger case. Chon's sister is there to do the same, but instead unearths a plot to kill the royal family. No one believes her, though, and it's up to Chon and Roy (who has romance on his mind) to prove her right.
Shanghai Knights (2003)

Anybody out there a Jackie Chan fan? I love his fight scenes, they're so funny sometimes. I just saw Shanghai Knights (I know, I know, it's not out yet, but I saw a press screening of it :D ) and I enjoyed it. I liked Shanghai Noon better, but this one was still enjoyable, and Owen Wilson was in it again, which helped ( :love: ). Anyone planning on seeing it?