Shanon and Boone

AgentDesertRose said:
But then there's me. Who, despite the wrongness and twistedness, actually likes them together. :mellow:
[post="1159919"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I feel like the minority by seeing nothing too wrong with it. :lol: :Ph34r:

hotpot said:
Yeah, I feel like the minority by seeing nothing too wrong with it.  :lol:  :Ph34r:
[post="1159979"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

True. :mellow: My 'rents saw the eppy earlier and I could tell that they were disturbed. We are the minority, but oh well.

The thing is...nobody else on the island knows that they're "step-siblings" - they all think they're really brother and sister. So if they end up sleeping together again and somebody finds out, there are going to be a LOT OF freaked out people on that island. :lol:

Azalea said:
The thing is...nobody else on the island knows that they're "step-siblings" - they all think they're really brother and sister.  So if they end up sleeping together again and somebody finds out, there are going to be a LOT OF freaked out people on that island. :lol:
[post="1160682"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
^^^Ha Ha Ha

Still, I can't help but feel like Locke knows that Boone is in love with her...or was in love with her at one point. :hmm:

From the start of the season i knew there was something there between them, before finding out they were brother and sister i totally thought boone was shannon's boyfriend. but i must say...gross! i dont care if theyre step siblings...its just wrong on soooo many levels.

[quote name='Sydney's_Kidney' date='Jan 15 2005, 08:49 PM']i thought it was HOT :P
[post="1161233"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
Yay!

Kat - we have someone else who thinks so too! :D

mmkay, so here's my opinion:

they weren't raised together, except for a short period of time.

and they aren't related, so i don't really care.

I don't know if I'd want to have sex with Boone...He's a little too pretty for my taste. It'd be kind of like being with a girl. :lol: Now Sawyer on the other hand.... 🤤

ETA: This is completely off-topic, but did anyone see Evangeline Lilly (Kate) at the Golden Globes? She looked stunningly drop-dead gorgeous. I didn't even recognize her without the orange tank and the ponytail! She cleans up nice...^_^

Azalea said:
I don't know if I'd want to have sex with Boone...He's a little too pretty for my taste. It'd be kind of like being with a girl. :lol:  Now Sawyer on the other hand.... 🤤
[post="1162529"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Noooo, Boone's eyes are preeeeettty. I love guys with dark hair and light eyes. Don't get me wrong, I like Sawyer better, but usually, I hate guys with long hair. :lol:

Oh, Boone's eyes are pretty!! And I like Boone's hair! I wonder what it's like to grab haha :blink: I sound creepy. But someone had to point out to me that his eyebrows look weird, and now I keep noticing how big his eyebrows are. :angry: It's ok... I love his eyes. He's so sweet to his sister too. Even if it was his sister. :thinking: And look at how she treats him. -_-

Whatever our personal view on wether this was incest or not Boone seamed to think what he was doing was incest in my observation. So this was tearing up Boone.

I like sick twisted love stories so I liked it.

To me this was incest as they were raised brother and sister and thought of each other as such. But to me if you feel in love with someone who you did not know was your sibling that would not be incest.*

Once you cross that incest bridge it is probably best to accept that your going to reject the taboo and accept your love because otherwise it will tear you apart.

*Probably should not have children without genetic screening. Incest does not cause birth defects by it’s self, incest just makes it more likely that if there are defective regressive genes that they will occur in oftspring.

*shivers*

even if they werent blood related its waaay too weird!
you just cant sleep with a sibling! ew. no matter how much you love him/her
noooo nooooo
haha :thinking:

*shivers x2*

For me it was just ick because Shannon is such a manipulative --y'know what. It was minorly creepy that they were raised as brother and sister since they aren't blood relatives . . . Shannon's a little creepier in that she uses Boone's fatal attraction as a manipulative tool . . . :o_O: I was a little disappointed when she turned up alive, frankly . . . I would have been a little relieved myself had she died--but I guess she's too good a nasty too kill off so soon, huh? :rolleyes:

omg i haven't been on in a while.. so i haven't posted in the Lost section but i LOVE the show....

AS for the Boone and Shannon thing i was like EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW too.... i thought maybe they just kissed or something because of the tension between them... but when i saw that they had sex i was like :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:!!!!!!!!!! yes that was REALLY twisted...

verdantheart said:
I was a little disappointed when she turned up alive, frankly . . . I would have been a little relieved myself had she died--but I guess she's too good a nasty too kill off so soon, huh?  :rolleyes:
[post="1176541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I was as well. Only a little.

I didn't find it disturbing at all because I actually didn't even realise they were brother and sister until a few episodes in. Even when I realised, I still thought there was something up with it, but it was only a hint and no concrete feeling either way! ;)

Back