Sci-Fi Sharknado 2: The Second One

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
[MOVIE]Sharknado 2: The Second One (tt3062074)[/MOVIE]
If you like movies that are so bad that they are good then July 30th is the date for Sharknado 2: The Second One.

I have to say it but... haven't shark movies 'jumped the shark' yet? :blush:

I watched the first Sharknado and I will watch Sharknado 2 The second one. I don't know why, maybe I'm a sucker for those cheesy sci fi movies. So bad and awful they are good.

Apparently ratings were really good for SyFy; 3.9 million and is a new record for them.

I was able to watch most of it but missed the last 10 minutes or so. I'm sure I'll be able to catch it again at some point. Bad acting & bad special effects aside, I was amused by trying to spot the cameos and what roles they were in.

I
Apparently ratings were really good for SyFy; 3.9 million and is a new record for them.

I was able to watch most of it but missed the last 10 minutes or so. I'm sure I'll be able to catch it again at some point. Bad acting & bad special effects aside, I was amused by trying to spot the cameos and what roles they were in.
I didn't catch the premiere of it but recorded this past Sunday. First go round I tried to watch but have a new puppy and I was napping or trying to keep up with my puppy. Yesterday, I watched The Last Ship, which is awesome possum and The Strain. I will watch Sharknado 2 tonight.

Back