Shattered Glass

Moriel

Banned
here's the sequal i promissed

chapter 1 - Hiding the Truth

Sydney and Vaughn lay on the beach in San Diego.

"So when should we go home?"-Vaughn

"I wanna stay here."-Syd

"Fine, but we're gonna get sunburn out here."-Vaughn

"It's only 75 degrees out, Michael, it's not that warm."-Syd

"Oh, I see."-Vaughn said sarcastically

"Have you seen my mom lately?"-Syd

"I saw her at the gym yesterday and the day before I saw her at Mcdonalds trying to buy french fries with her visa credit card."-Vaughn

"Please tell me that my mother didn't try to use a credit card at Mcdonalds."-Syd

"She really did, I sware."-Vaughn

"She needs to learn to read signs that say 'NO CHECKS' or 'NO CREDIT CARDS'."-Syd

"I agree, but it was so funny."-Vaughn

"I bet it was."-Syd

"So where should we go now?"-Vaughn

"I have Places to go, some things to do, girl stuff, I'll be back in 5 hours."-Syd

"Are you ditching me?"-Vaughn

"No, I just have some things I have to do."-Syd said as she walked away from him and over to her car, got in and drove away.

SUBWAY

Irina walked up to the counter.

"May I help you?"-Man

"I'll have a half a club."-Irina

"That'll be $3.53."-Man

Irina grabbed her credit card. "Here." She handed it to him.

"I'm sorry, we don't take credit cards."-Man

"You have to take it, you just have to, I'm starving."-Irina

"No, I don't."-Man

"My daughter works for the CIA, she has the right to kill, give me my sub and let me use my credit card or you won't ever see anything or anyone in your life again."-Irina

"Fine." he handed Irina her sud, took her credit card, put it through him computer and handed it back to her.

"Thank you." and she walked away.

SYD & VAUGHN'S HOUSE

Weiss knocked on the door, Vaughn answered it.

"Are you sure this is your house."-Weiss

"Yah, this is my house."-Vaughn

"So where's Sydney?"-Weiss

"Somewhere avoiding me."-Vaughn

"Why?"-Weiss

"I don't know."-Vaughn

"What has she been like lately?"-Weiss

"She's been acting wierd for about a week now. She won't sleep in the same bad as me, she won't in a room with the door closed with me, she won't stay here in the day, she won't take a shower with me, she won't drive in the same car as me and she won't eat with me."-Vaughn

"She clearly avioding you for some reason."-Weiss

"I just wish she'd tell me what's wrong."-Vaughn

"Get her alone with you, lock her in a room with you, tie her up when she's sleeping and make her confess, hold her down and make her tell you. I don't care how you do it, you just need to do something, you're a spy, it can't be that hard to come up with a naughty plan."-Weiss

"Yeah, you're right, I've gotta do something."-Vaughn

"You better, she's your wife."-Weiss

"I'm just dieing to know what's wrong and if I did anything."-Vaughn

"Knowing Sydney, it could be anything."-Weiss

"Right now, I'm just clueless."-Vaughn

"Before you got married what was she mad about?"-Weiss

"She thought I was presuring her into having sex."-Vaughn

"Anything else?"-Weiss

"Not that I know of. It's just ever since she jumped off the 5th floor of the CIA hospitol, she wasn't the same Sydney anymore."-Vaughn

"She what? You need to talk to her."-Weiss

"Long story. I know, I'll talk to her when she gets back."-Vaughn

"Good."-Weiss

SOMEWHERE

Syd drove up to a large brick building, she got out of her car, grabbed her gun and ran into the building. Sark spotted her and ran over to her, he pulled out his gun, pointing it at her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing, nothing at all, I just want to talk to Sloane."-Syd

"Why?"-Sark

"You're my little brother, shutup."-Syd

"Fine whatever."-Sark

"Just tell me where he is or I'll shoot."-Syd

"He's down the hall, last room." He said as he lowered his gun.

Syd walked down the hall and into Sloane's room.

"I sure didn't think this day would ever come."

"What kind of sh*t are you talking about?"-Syd

"What do you want?"-Sloane

"A promiss that you'll never come near me again."-Syd

"I will promiss you nothing."-Sloane

"Then just promiss me tht you'll stop trying to be part of the family, cause you're not part of my family."-Syd

"I can't."-Sloane

"Then be prepared for anything."-Syd

She walked out of Sloane's room, down the hall and out of the building. She got in her car and drove back to the house thinking Vaughn wasn't there.

To Be Continued...

Interesting .... really interesting. So what is she exactly hiding???? ( i guess i have to wait for the next chapter ;) )
Thanks for the PM!!!

i'll tell u this, i don't know what is gonna happen yet in future chapts, cause i'm just starting chapt 2, so she might tell, she might not, you'll just have 2 c :smiley:

interesting very interesting ooh I can't wait to see what happens next I liked the way she told Sark to shut up that was good.shame poor Vaughn not being told.Great chapter and thanks for the PM

freelancer26 said:
"I'm sorry, we don't take credit cards."-Man

"You have to take it, you just have to, I'm starving."-Irina

"No, I don't."-Man

"My daughter works for the CIA, she has the right to kill, give me my sub and let me use my credit card or you won't ever see anything or anyone in your life again."-Irina

"Fine." he handed Irina her sud, took her credit card, put it through him computer and handed it back to her.

"Thank you." and she walked away.

LMAO at this part! Good work, very good work. Chapter 2 soon? *shoots her hopeful little eyes*

chapt 2 isn't done yet, it probally wont b up till tomarrow, but possibly sooner, but i doubt it'll b done today

it gets better, i just decided not 2 start it off with ppl getting shot and evil sark, that all comes later!

Wow your a really good writer I read all 31 chapters of the path of darkness just today im sorry i couldnt give reviews for it. Good luck for writing more. I like when Irina Is at subway very interesting how she uses sydney as a way to buy food :poke:I want more

I only have one problem With the Stuff written i like it alot but i cant picture some of the Charecters doing or saying some of the things you write like sydney being shot at then falling off the couch and laughing or when Irina going to subway and using sydney as a way to buy food i mean its funny but i just cant picture it.
Btw- Cant wait for the next one (Sorry about my review but thats just how i felt)

Alias_Unknown said:
I only have one problem With the Stuff written i like it alot but i cant picture some of the Charecters doing or saying some of the things you write like sydney being shot at then falling off the couch and laughing or when Irina going to subway and using sydney as a way to buy food i mean its funny but i just cant picture it.
Btw- Cant wait for the next one (Sorry about my review but thats just how i felt)
irina using syd 2 buy food?? syd getting shot, then fell off a couch laughing?? i did not write that, ask A.I.C. i think u read somethings wrong.

she fell off a couch laughin but she didn't get shot at that time. irina did not use syd 2 buy food. where u got that from, who knows. i advise u 2 read bothover CAREFULLY and then you'll know what i'm talking about.

Yay, a sequel! I love it already. I am so glad that you decided to continue. Please update soon, I am very interested on whats going to happen next! (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

freelancer26 said:
Alias_Unknown said:
irina using syd 2 buy food?? syd getting shot, then fell off a couch laughing?? i did not write that, ask A.I.C. i think u read somethings wrong.

she fell off a couch laughin but she didn't get shot at that time. irina did not use syd 2 buy food. where u got that from, who knows. i advise u 2 read bothover CAREFULLY and then you'll know what i'm talking about.
o sorry, i just re read it yes they were being shot at, she only giggled cause she feel off the couch though

Back