Shattered Glass

NO!! Why, I ask why?!?!? I am leaving really early in the morning tomorrow and I won't be back till Sunday evening. Well I will just have to wait to read the sequel. I guess everyone knows what I will be doing right when I get home.

lol

everybody, this is my pm list for the sequel

AIC
SydAlias07
Crazy_4_Alias
Italian fan
krzykty57789
Berry_Kyoote_Spy88

If you would like to be added to the pm list, after you read the last chapts, say in your post u want to be added

thanks 4 reviewing. you're added

AIC
SydAlias07
Crazy_4_Alias
Italian fan
krzykty57789
Berry_Kyoote_Spy88
Alias_Fan_Gillian

If you would like to be added to the pm list, after you read the last chapts, say in your post u want to be added

freelancer26 said:
I was posessed by the Devil, which is my mom, yes the devil is a girl, Morgoth, my mommy; I'm Moriel

CALL ME MORIEL!
LIAR LIAR IM SATANS DAUGHTER VIDEL IM THE DEVIL. How many time do i need to say this

Alias_Unknown said:
freelancer26 said:
I was posessed by the Devil, which is my mom, yes the devil is a girl, Morgoth, my mommy; I'm Moriel

CALL ME MORIEL!
LIAR LIAR IM SATANS DAUGHTER VIDEL IM THE DEVIL. How many time do i need to say this
SiriCerasi (aka Morgoth) is the Devil, i'm Moriel, the devil's daughter :P

AIC
SydAlias07
Crazy_4_Alias
Italian fan
krzykty57789
Berry_Kyoote_Spy88
Alias_Fan_Gillian
Alias Unknown

Yeah, lemme add you

AIC
SydAlias07
Crazy_4_Alias
Italian fan
krzykty57789
Berry_Kyoote_Spy88
Alias_Fan_Gillian
Alias Unknown
Irina Derevko

AIC
SydAlias07
Crazy_4_Alias
Italian fan
krzykty57789
Berry_Kyoote_Spy88
Alias_Fan_Gillian
Alias Unknown
Irina Derevko
Betha Bristow

Back