Shattered Glass

A.I.C. said:
Great chapter - Yes you are evil :D
Thanks for the PMs
Please post more soon !
just wait till i get my evil idea out in the open (it'll b a long time from now, but i got an evil idea a couple of days ago at 3am! yes i know, my evil hour! :devil:)

freelancer26 said:
A.I.C. said:
Great chapter - Yes you are evil  :D
Thanks for the PMs
Please post more soon !
just wait till i get my evil idea out in the open (it'll b a long time from now, but i got an evil idea a couple of days ago at 3am! yes i know, my evil hour! :devil:)
I wonder how evil your storys might get if you would write them in the evil hour??? ;) :woot:

A.I.C. said:
freelancer26 said:
A.I.C. said:
Great chapter - Yes you are evil  :D
Thanks for the PMs
Please post more soon !
I wonder how evil your storys might get if you would write them in the evil hour??? ;) :woot:
hey, who knows! all i know is they r way worse than syd's suicide attempt!

btw, could u help me relearn how 2 make links?

sorry, but i'm exosted and have alot 2 do hopefully chapt 4 will b up tomarrow, but i doubt i'll b home All day so most likely it'll b up wednesday

Hey, I don't mind. I will wait as long as I have to. Your story is to great to stay away from! Can't wait for the next update :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Yay! Chapter tonight! Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight! Sorry, It just popped in my head! Can't wait :woot:

Love ya,

A.I.C. said:
freelancer26 said:
it's gonna b tonight instead of yesterday night since i NEED 2 get my screwed up email working again
Shi* happens
email's up and workin again, but i'm leaving tomarrow 2 go upnorth till saturday, but don't worry i'll have chapt 4 posted tonight!

chapter 4 - Fear

Vaughn walked up to the house, well i wouldn't call it a house anymore, it was just a big chunk of land with broken glass all over it. Clearly someone had been there for Sydney. He walked through the house and froze when he saw Sydney lieing on the ground all bloody with broken glass stuck in her skin. He bent down and grabbed her wrist to try to get a pulse, there was none. He turned away with tears in his eyes, he had lost the woman he loved, he had worked so hard to get her and now she was right in front of him, dead. He turned around and sat down by her side.

"Sydney, I'm so sorry, I wish I knew what happened, but I don't, I have an idea, but all I want is you, I can't live without you, you just can't leave me not now, not ever."

He took out his cell phone and called Weiss.

"Hello?"-Weiss

"Where the hell are you, I thought you were here with Sydney?"-Vaughn

"Kendall called me in, I'm at my apartment now, what's going on?"-Weiss

"Oh."-Vaughn

"What happened? You sound like you came from a funeral, did someone die?"-Weiss

"She's dead, Weiss, she's dead. Sark killed her, atleast I think he did."-Vaughn

"No, not Sydney, why?"-Weiss

"I don't know."-Vaughn

"This just can't be happening."-Weiss

"I know. Are you sure you don't know anything?"-Vaughn

"Actully she told me that she worked with Sloane for 6 days because he said he'd kill her if she didn't, but then she backed out of the deal yesterday."-Weiss

"You knew they were gonna kill her and you didn't tell me, I hate you, but I still need your help."-Vaughn

"What is it?"-Weiss

"I need a place to stay."-Vaughn

"Fine, stay at my place."-Weiss

"Thanks."-Vaughn

He put his phone down and carefully pulled all the chunks of glass out of her skin, hoping there was a way for her to live. He ran out to his car, got his first aid kit and ran back inside. He took out several bandages and placed them over the deep cuts all over her body. He kissed her forehead, picked her up and carried her out to his car.

SLOANE'S WAREHOUSE

Sark and Anna walked into Sloane's office.

"I see you're back."-Sloane

"Yes, we are." Sark said happily as Anna just stood there silent.

"Is she dead?"-Sloane

"Yes."-Sark and Anna

"Good."-Sloane

"But why would you want to kill you're own daughter?"-Anna

"I won't tell you why, It's to personal."-Sloane

"Fine, bastard." Anna said as she walked out the door, Sark followed her.

WEISS' APARTMENT

Vaughn got out of his car, got Sydney's dead body out and carried her up to the front porch. He rang the doorbell, Weiss opened the door.

"Hey." He looked at the body, "there is no way you're bringing a corpes in here."

"Watch it, this is Sydney, not a dead person and she's going inside."-Vaughn

"Listen to yourself, you're getting insane, she's dead, just accept it."-Weiss

"She's not dead and believe me when I say I will prove it."-Vaughn

"Fine, but if I see you making out with her corpes or any of the above, I will call a mental institution over to pick you up."-Weiss

"Fine."-Vaughn said as carried her inside and set her on he couch.

He just had to find a way to get her back. He grabbed her wrist again, just hoping there was a pulse, there was.

"Syd, wake up, it's me Vaughn."-Vaughn

She leaned into his chest. "V-A-U-G-H-N."

He looked into her eyes. "Oh my god, Syd!"

"What?"-Syd

"Nevermind, I just love you, that's all." He put his lips on hers and they kissed.

Weiss walked in, "What the f**k is going on here? Mike, did you somehow revive her?"

"I guess I did."-Vaughn

"I see."-Weiss

Syd just starred at the two.

Syd's pov

Weiss is totally creeping me out. Is this for real? What happened? Am I missing something here?

Vaughn's pov

What is she thinking? Is she mad at me? Why is she just sitting there? Did I do something wrong?

Weiss's pov

What the f*ck is going on here? They seem like they're on another planet?

No pov

Sydney was freaking out, she heard someone calling her name, speaking to her. It wasn't someone in the room or even close by, it was someone from far away.

TBC.........

A/N: that last part might not have made any sense, but I promiss it will later

freelancer26 said:
"Fine, but if I see you making out with her corpes or any of the above, I will call a mental institution over to pick you up."-Weiss
LMAO, Weiss is so funny. I just loved how you put the humor in the sad part. It made you less sad. This was such a great chapter. Sloane is such a dick, and I hope we find out why he wanted to. Great chapter, I loved it. You did a great job with Weiss's lines. Awesome!! (y) Can't wait for more :D

Love ya,

pennstatechic said:
freelancer26 said:
LMAO, Weiss is so funny. I just loved how you put the humor in the sad part. It made you less sad. This was such a great chapter. Sloane is such a dick, and I hope we find out why he wanted to. Great chapter, I loved it. You did a great job with Weiss's lines. Awesome!! (y) Can't wait for more :D

Love ya,

it's so fun writin this! the weiss part was a must! and about sloane in the end it'll all make sense!

Another great chapter...but please don't ler her die again...-->
Sydney was freaking out, she heard someone calling her name, speaking to her. It wasn't someone in the room or even close by, it was someone from far away.

Thanks for the PM (btw- I'm only friendly if I thank you... :confused: )
And please post more soon!!!!!! :woot:

Back