Shattered Glass

A.I.C. said:
Another great chapter...but please don't ler her die again...-->
Sydney was freaking out, she heard someone calling her name, speaking to her. It wasn't someone in the room or even close by, it was someone from far away.

Thanks for the PM (btw- I'm only friendly if I thank you... :confused: )
And please post more soon!!!!!! :woot:
more will b up as soon as sunday is here! sorry, the 4th of july is calling me and telling me 2 go everywhere i have 3 parties, summerfest, and the fireworks 2 go 2! please understand that i have alot of things 2 do and promiss that i'll have atleast 2 more chapts up before i leave 4 san francisco in a week and no i'm not mad :smiley:

btw, i'm not going 2 kill her, she can't die yet cause it's part of my evil plan :devil:

I so can't wait to read your evil plan, your killing me! :woot: Wow, I hope you find the time to go to all those places, and have fun at the same time. San Fran, I hope you have a great time. I will be waiting to read more of your story when you get back. I'll be waiting.......

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

actully i promiss i'll have 2 more chapts up before i leave on the 13th! after that i'm not sure how long it'll b 4 u 2 wait since it's most likely going 2 b 3 weeks without aa since i doubt i'll find an internet connection. but if i do, i don't even know if i'll have time 2 post more

Back