Shattered Illusions

I bet that helicopters will attack them... and be all 'rawr'. SHUT UP! Helicopters SO have a mind of their own.

Attention... PEOPLE! JuJu has informed me that her computer has been once again admitted to the hopsickle for further medical treatment. She will, therefore, be unable to update until some time next week, when her computer has made a full recovery.

Stupid computer. <_<

Is that font big enough to get people's attention? :Ponder:

Okay. ^_^

I wonder what awful disease JuJu's computer must have, to be making these trips to the hopsickle all the time... :Ponder:

You mean infectious? :confused: Because if it is... I am IMMUNE! Muahaha! *pats computer* Completely immunised against hepatitis A through to Z! :woot:

Noooo, infectifying! (y)

*grumbles* well my computer isn't immune! *swats Juju's computer away and puts a mask on it*

Speaking of which, she was meant to be back today... :confused: Cos I want an update, and I wan't it now! (I am also speaking on behalf of the readers of Shattered Illusions... Remember when it was once called RTD? :shock:smiley:

I'm back and I'm starting to deal with the fact that the stupid technician people shoved EVERYTHING into one folder and then renamed things and just... ARGH!

So update shall be tomorrow.... but wait... Work Experience...

:o_O:

SINCE WHEN DID MY LIFE GET SO HECTIC?

:cry:

It's like a week devoted to getting a job in some place or other and it's supposed to help you with career paths *shrugs*

Back