Shawn Ashmore

And guys, he and his brother are identical twins. If you wanna see what Aaron looks like, just look at Shawn. See why i wanna marry him?

BTW In case you couldn't tell, Aaron in shawn's brother. but I'm not sure if its Aaron or Ahron

yah, were gonna kidnap ::mental blank:: um ::Pulls out some hair:: whats her face and tie her up and then hide her and then use some MI:2 masks and pose as her and say that we have to go over some lines for the next movie and then were gonna kiss him till our lips hurt!!!!! Genius, why thank you, yes I think genius suits me very well!! lol Anna Paquin ha got it!!!! 🇳🇴 no more hair left :( oh well I'm sure bald will suit genius
I am going crazy here don't worry about me :o_O:

omg omg ::spazing..:: he has a twin brother!!!!?!??!?!?! fertinal or identical?? omg i hope identicall.. hes so freakin gourgeous!! anyone got pics?/

LOL Timmy, I KNOW Shawns in it, I'm up on this stuff, but thanks for telling us anyway! I only saw it once, but I wanna see it again. My parents dont like to see movies twice...

HOPE I was talking to my friend the other day, and she said that they cut a lot of Shawn's scenes out of X1!!!! WHat is that?? WE LOVE SHAWN! 😭

Back