Season 5 She knows it...?!

Hey one question...

Jack said to Syd: "... the only way to insure vaughns safety is to keep his existance a secret..."

Did that mean that sydney knows that Vaughn's alive??? :confused:

I watched all episodes of the 5th season.. but that sentence confuses me...

Someone has an answer for me???

Yes, it means that Jack and Sydney were behind Vaughn's "death" and they are the ones who hid him out. They are the only ones in APO who know.

I don't understand you are so surprised that Jack and Syd know, because OBVIOUSLY it was thier plan and, most importantly, who did you think sent the horse rider to the monk's cottage to tell Vaughn?
If anything was ever obvious on this show, then it is Jack and Syd knowing Vaugn is alive. From the beginning.

Not to be mean, but how can it NOT be obvious that Sydney knows. She said that she couldn't stand lying to Will about Vaughn being dead. That kind of said it all right there.

The part where syd said that it was hard for her to lie (by telling will that vaughns dead) is part of the conversation between her and jack.. so the whole conversation confused me...
sorry that i am that stupid but english is not my motherlanguage and so its natural that i dont understand EVERYTHING.. i understand much but not EVERYTHING... :blush: of course i understood the conversation but i thought i missed something so i thought its better to ask if i missed something.. but now its okay.. i understand.
sorry for my stupid question... I mean i love alias and i know that they love to have a difficult and confusing script so its allowed to be confused or to not understand something :smiley:

There's an error I have to point out. Early in the season, we saw Sydney crying over Vaughn's death in her apartment alone.

There's an error I have to point out. Early in the season, we saw Sydney crying over Vaughn's death in her apartment alone.

I think she was crying because she was upset that she had to go through her pregnancy alone. She was probably really emotional and did miss Vaughn, because she had to be away from him for so long.

I agree
im pretty sure she cried so much because he was still alive, n yet she had to b separated from him
n remember at his funeral, she didnt shed a tear?
i thought that was significant, n now, i guess i know y

I don't understand you are so surprised that Jack and Syd know, because OBVIOUSLY it was thier plan and, most importantly, who did you think sent the horse rider to the monk's cottage to tell Vaughn?
If anything was ever obvious on this show, then it is Jack and Syd knowing Vaugn is alive. From the beginning.

Not to be mean, but how can it NOT be obvious that Sydney knows. She said that she couldn't stand lying to Will about Vaughn being dead. That kind of said it all right there.

Careful fellas I was repremanded for a flame with a similar post earlier this year. FYI.

This might seem obvious to some of you, but it might not be to others. It is far more stupid not to ask questions and remain ignorant than to ask them and become informed. Please do not try to make someone feel stupid or embarrassed for asking an honest question. Personally, I have misheard things or missed things or forgotten things or made incorrect assumptions and, as a result, missed something that was obvious or seemed obvious on more occasions than I'd care to mention. :blush: And, if you're honest, I'm sure you have too. So can we give people a break and respond the way we'd like to be responded to (if it were our question), please? More than enough said, I'm sure.
✌️

Back