She Never Looked Back

No it's not canon. Canon is stuff that actually happened in whatever you're writing about. This is about as far from canon as you can get. Yeah...I spent all week reading this, and I LOVEIT!!!! You know....except for Jordan....I hate him....I already posted on the sequel

Oh no ok so i'm using the wrong word clearly :blush: I want the word that means the charecters aren't acting like charecters.... I mean like their charecters.... oh whatever gonna go read :D

ashhhh I can believe alll your poking then you don't even go read! :eek:

next page 95

UGG you're so Mean you made vaugh nice again!!! that's not how it works... you should have made him a clone/robot/hypnotised being, then it would ave been alright for us to hate what he did... how we have to forgive and that's so much harder :(

but hohum i'm still reading

next page 109

why do i have the feeling something bad happens to jordan on this mission his on and why do i have tears inmy eyes? *snuff*

screw essays need to reaed more

AYAYYYAYAYYAYA

i KNEW he wouldn't be dead!!!

YAY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ahhh this has been one crazy fic but i love it *sob*

thankyou.... now to see what you're doing with this...so glad jordan's alive :D

you are most welcome :D

*looks at just written*

:blush: history essay has frazled my brain and now have strage vocab... ugg need to read more stories and stop thinking bout stupid luther and his stpid diet of worms... who eats worms anyway stupid head

Back