She should be blonde or brunette?

kimira said:
definitely blonde. and maybe lighter eyebrows =P they clash too much being dark brown. :P
Hey! I have naturally blonde hair and very dark eyebrows. I think dark eyebrows give a blonde person's face definition. So many blondes look really washed out because they have fair hair, skin, everything. Why do you think so many people pencil in their eyebrows?

BLONDE :P ima blonde aussie annoying chick too... well i find the annoying not so much right on but *modest* she looks nice in the brunette/red when she... oh uh *spoiler* cant say... most americans might catch on :P

Natalia said:
How old is she in those brunette photos? She looks like a baby! (She looks pretty young in the others too!)
Definitely blonde.
I'm not sure of the exact age, but I think the pictures came out around the late 1990's or so, before she really made it big in the U.S. of A.

She should be blonde!!

Being a brunette she has to pale skin and it makes her look younger too!!

Just my humble opinion. Being a natural blonde and all and aussie

Danielle

hmm agian, those eye brows, i dont care about them, that fish pout tis getting annoying, and its catchy. my dad wont stop teasing me in this fake posh lisp accent pretending to be me...

"oh im jessika and i love MG and i think i AM MG!"

im getting ticked off lol :P

Back