She Will Rise Again

Was that in Russia? Or should it just all be rus.languaged?
I like the storyline, waiting for more:smiley:
It means that everything they are speaking is in russian. Later I will try to translate some of the sentences into russian but for right now they are all in russian and the story is taking place in russia.

Next chapter will be up this week

It means that everything they are speaking is in russian. Later I will try to translate some of the sentences into russian but for right now they are all in russian and the story is taking place in russia.

Next chapter will be up this week

I don't really think you should translate it: too much work, too little result, no one will understand it, lol.

Как я и говорила, ну кому нужны такие большие куски текста на русском языке???

Chapter Nine

In Russian

NC/17

“Mmm” Maria groaned as she woke up dizzy and with a growing pain in her stomach. She got up moving away from her family while balancing herself on the cell wall.

“What’s wrong with me” she whispered holding her stomach in pain. Not able to stand any longer she allowed her body to fall to the ground.

Then she realized, as she took her hand of her stomach, “I’m bleeding and I’m so tired” she whispered to herself, flinching once more she continued

“I can’t let them see me like this” She knew that her body had already lost to much blood and refused to allow her family to see her die. Rasputin had bound their powers and bottled there energy into their bodies leaving her family powerless without be able to do a thing to help her. The gifted could heal them selves but that power grew with age leaving them vulnerable when young but more powerful as they grew older.

“I can’t heal myself, I do not have the energy in me and my family can’t share their energy Rasputin bottled their energy into their bodies” Maria thought to herself. Remembering that as Rasputin killed gifted he absorbed their powers giving him the power to not only bind the powers of other gifted but also keep their energy in their bodies preventing them from helping their families.

“That’s it” she suddenly realized “he kills the children first eliminating any heirs too their powers and with out heirs the parents just pass on their powers to him. Of course they would not want to live after their children were killed.” Maria finished as a wave of dizziness over took her and she fell to the ground.

Hour Later:

“Maria, Maria” Anastasia called, when she awoke and did not find her sister next to them.

Alexei awake to his sister Anastasia’s call “Anya what wrong” he asked.

“I can’t find Ria, do you see her any where? Anastasia answered. Her brother looked around and finally spotted their sister in the shadows, in the corner of the cell.

“Their” he screamed excitingly waking up his entire family.

“What going on” Olga asked as she rubbed her eyes from sleep

“Alexei, why are you yelling? You woke us all up.” Tatiana spoke sleepily to her little brother who was pointing at something whom she now realized was her sister.

“Maria!” she yelled causing her entire family to realize that Maria was lying still in a corner. Nicholas was the first to reach his daughters side. In as he gathered her in his arms Alexandra kneeled in front of him and the rest of his family kneeled around them. Olga pulled Anastasia into her arms as Tatiana pulled Alexei into hers, the sister comforted their younger siblings as they watched their parents help Maria.

“Maria” whispered Alexandra as she wiped hair from she daughter brow.

“Mama, I’m so tired mama, I’m so tired” Maria said trying to hold back her pain.

“Shh sweetheart mama and papa are here. It’s ok” Nicholas said quietly as the tears escaped his eyes and ran down his cheek. He rocked his baby back and fourth remembering when he first held her in his arms. At seeing her husbands tears Alexandra could not hide hers any more and allowed herself to cry silently. She thought back to when Maria stubbornly climbed up a tree that Alexandra had specifically told her not to climb when she was five and had fallen breaking both her legs and one arm.

Flashback:

“Maria, get down from that tree right not, young lady” Alexandra having run out of the palace to her daughter whom had climbed a tree that she had forbidden her to climb.

“Its ok mama I’m fine watch I can balance on the branch” Maria stubbornly said as she started to walk out on the branch trying to prove that she was old enough to do so. Suddenly she lost her balance and to her mother horror started plummeting towards the earth.
“Mariiiiaaa” Alexandra screamed when she saw her fall freezing in place as she could only watch her child’s body fall.

“Nicholas” Alexandra yelled running towards Maria. Reaching her daughters side she looked at her legs and saw that they were twisted and that her right arm was also twisted.
“Maria ok, Mama is her its ok” Alexandra said wrapping her arm around her daughters shoulder as Nicholas made it to their side. Both parents looked at each other in worried tones.

“Its ok mama, papa, I ‘m fine, It doesn’t hurt that bad” Maria said drawing her parents gaze back to her and hiding her pain from them. Knowing that Maria did not want them to worry Alexandra and Nicholas both took a breath. Maria was always fine if her parents were fine so they knew that the best way to help was to stay calm.

“We will see, right now we need to get you inside so that the doctor can take a look” Nicholas calmly said as he picked up his daughter and carried her to the palace with his wife right behind him. They called the doctor who had come right away. After he looked at Maria he spoke

“I need to set both her legs and her arm. I am going to give her some medication that will make her forget about what she is about to endure but she is going to scream. I suggest that you and your wife….”

“No we are going to stay here with her” Alexandra interrupted abruptly

“But Tsarina…”

“You heard my wife we are not leaving her side”

“As you wish” the doctor replied. He then injected Maria with the medicine then he began the task of resetting her bones.

First he began with the right leg twisting back into place “aaaahhhh” Maria screamed in pain, tears streaked her face. She tried to stop her next scream but the pain was too much “aaahh” she cried once more as her parent grabbed one of her hands.

Nicholas and Alexandra grabbed their daughter’s hand trying to comfort her as the doctor went on to her next leg. Both parents cried with their child neither ever wanting to kill someone more than they did the doctor who was hurting their child.
After twenty minutes of their child’s never ending screams it was over. The doctor splinted up her legs and arms then turned to the Tsar and Tsarina.

“Give her about two of bed rest for her bones to set and then I will return” he prescribed. Alexandra quickly got between the doctor and Nicholas “whose fist were tightly formed ready to knock the mans teeth out and although she wanted to do the same Alexandra answered calmly “Yes doctor and thank you for your help”

Noticing that the Tsar was very angry the doctor handed Alexandra painkiller
“This will help the child with the pain and your welcome it was no problem. She will be awake in a few hours. Now I must go I have another engagement goodbye” and then the doctor quickly left the room.

Alexandra and Nicholas waited by their daughters side the streaks of their tear still covered their faces when Maria awoke

“Mama, papa why are you crying” Maria asked looking at her parents confused as to why they had been crying. “What happened, why are my legs and arm wrapped?”

“The doctor had to set your legs and he gave you medicine so that you would not remember the pain” Alexandra answered gently.

“Did I cry, I didn’t make you worry did I…?” Maria asked hating herself already for not protecting her parents but Nicholas quickly interrupted

“No baby you were papa’s brave little shoulder. We could still see your pain and that’s why we cried, but it was not your fault sweetie you tried to hide you pain and protect us”
Nicholas finished in a reassuring tone trying to calm his daughter.

“MAMA”

Now

Maria’s mama brought Alexandra back into the present and back into the cell in Russia where her daughter who was hurt and there was not doctor hear to help her.

“Mama” Maria repeated again when her mother did not answer the first time.
Alexandra looked down at her daughter who still lay in her father arms

“Yes my love” she whispered

“I think I’m bleeding” Maria breathed out touching her stomach. Both parent followed Maria’s hand in touching her stomach and when they felt the liquid their heart broke.

“I think one of the men stabbed me but I ‘m not sure when” Maria continued in haggard breaths. “I am so tired, please don’t leave me. Stay with me until I’m gone please” Maria said allowing a tear to fall.

“No sweaty don’t say that” Nicholas cried “You’re going to be fine I …..”

“No papa I know that it’s bad. It’s ok though grandma is waiting for me on the other side, she will take car of me” Maria said always trying to sooth her parents worry and sadness.

“Of course she will sweetheart. Your papa and I will be fine and we will take care of your sibling and each other. Oh my baby” Alexandra said leaning into her daughter and kissing her daughter on the head not be able to hide her tear any longer.

At seeing their parents tear Olga, Tatiana, Anastasia and Alexei began to sob for their sister knowing then that she would die.

“No don’t leave Ria, don’t leave” Alexei cried trying to get to Maria side as Tatiana tried to calm him and hold him in place.

“It’s ok let him come, he won’t be in the way” Nicholas spoke to his daughter and Tatiana let her brother go.

As Alexei made his way to Maria’s side Alexandra spoke to her children “come your sister needs you near” Slowly the rest of the children surrounded Maria, Olga pulled her sisters legs on top hers and leaned into her father while Tatiana and Anastasia sat next to Alexandra and behind Alexei who was wrapped his arm on Maria’s stomach not caring about the blood that covered it. Tatiana held a sobbing Anastasia close to her while controlling her own tears of sorrow as she watched her family cry for the member they would soon loose.

“Ria please don’t go, please” Alexei cried into his sisters stomach

“Lexei” Maria whispered “Lexei” she said more forcefully. Alexei looked up at his sister and waited for her to speak.

“Lexei, I need you to take care of mama and papa for me ok” Maria said calmly

“Ok” Alexei said softly and then continued “but I don’t think I can, I want you to stay with me please don’t leave” he cried “I’ll never see you again” he continued as tear slipped slowly from his eyes.

“Yes you can” Maria said “I know you can or I would not have asked it of you ok” Alexei slowly nodded his head and waited for his sister to finish “Don’t worry I will always be right here” Maria said as she points to her brothers heart “As long as you remember me I will be immortal and always be by your side”

“Ok” Alexei whimpered and then slid next to his sisters Anastasia as the tear continued to
Streak his face.

Maria turned to her parents and gasping she said “Mama, papa he kills the children first. So that there is no one to pass powers too. Please don’t let him do the same to my siblings” Maria begged with tears in her eyes always putting her family before herself. “Please don’t let him…

Alexandra cut her daughter off “No darling we won’t we promise” knowing what her daughter was trying to say. Nicholas continued “Its ok sweaty we will protect your siblings, don’t you worry baby, don’t you worry”

Satisfied that her parents understood Maria slowly looked up and silently spoke “Mama, I can see my grandmother she is smiling and waving me to come” she breathed slowly and then continued “Do I go mama, papa? Should I go with her?”
Knowing that their daughter had no hope and that it was better if her pain ended both parents leaned in and said
“Go darling go to your grandmother, she is waiting for you with arms wide open. Go to her we will be fine” and then they silently listened as their daughter took her last breath and died, neither parent hearing Maria whisper “My heir is my father”. As Maria energy flowed to her father, in the form smoke, the Romanov family slowly formed their circle lying Maria in the middle and in that safe circle they mourned Maria’s death together.

TBC

OK I am todly sorry I posted my rough draft some how leaving out the powers part. please don't kill me

Ok here's some constructive criticism. :smiley: Where are their powers and when are they going to use them if not now? You started your story at the beginning of february and its july now. :blink: Whenever you update I have to go back and read the last chapter you've written to remember what's going on..If I wasn't stubborn about reading this I would have lost track of it. We are still at the same day for five months..If you are planning on writing a long story either you should update more often or your chapters should be making more time progress. I wouldn't be writing these if I wasn't interested in your story. Hope you know that I like this story and that's why I'm giving you a feedback. I totally understand that you must be busy with your life to update more often so why don't you make a time progress in your new chapters to come. I hope my words don't discourage you in any way as my intention is just the opposite. This chapter was so heartbreaking and I can't wait for what's coming next.. (y) :hug:

Ok here's some constructive criticism. :smiley: Where are their powers and when are they going to use them if not now? You started your story at the beginning of february and its july now. :blink: Whenever you update I have to go back and read the last chapter you've written to remember what's going on..If I wasn't stubborn about reading this I would have lost track of it. We are still at the same day for five months..If you are planning on writing a long story either you should update more often or your chapters should be making more time progress. I wouldn't be writing these if I wasn't interested in your story. Hope you know that I like this story and that's why I'm giving you a feedback. I totally understand that you must be busy with your life to update more often so why don't you make a time progress in your new chapters to come. I hope my words don't discourage you in any way as my intention is just the opposite. This chapter was so heartbreaking and I can't wait for what's coming next.. (y) :hug:

You read my mind I was trying to post chapters more often and I am gald to sy that here comes the next chapter thank you for your patience. I jus thought taht no one would like my story but thanks to you I know that someone does so I am going to post more often. Still have found a schedul that work for me but I am hoping for every two days I think or posting a bunch of cahpters at the end of every week.
but nay way thank you for your support

Chapter Ten

NC/17

In Russian

That night a guard entered the cell to bring the family food but stopped at what he saw “Well, Well, what do we have here?” he spoke with a smile as four more men came into the cell.

“What is it?” they asked in unison

“The spunky ones dead” answered their superior “take her out of the way and bury her in the back” he ordered to of his men followed his orders waking Alexei and Anastasia

“No leave her alone” they both screamed waking up their family as the grabbed onto their sister’s waist desperately trying to pull her away from Rasputin’s men.

“Let her go” Olga cried getting up and jumping on one of the guard back

“Can’t you see that she dead, leave her here” Tatiana screamed as she attacked the other guard.

“Grab them” called the superiors just as Alexandra and Nicholas attacked the last two men before they could reach their children.

“Don’t you dare touch them” Nicholas said in a menacing tone as he punched Rasputin’s man in the face.

“How dare you try to take my child’s body? Bastards” Alexandra cried also socking Rasputin’s man in the face.

Their superior grabbed Alexandra from behind by the hair smacking her on the face, the impact dropped her to the ground. This allowed the other man to grab Nicholas from behind and pin his arms behind his back. This gave that man the chance to grab Olga and knock her put with one punch as the other tow held Tatiana.

“Don’t you frackin move” the superior yelled as Alexandra tried to get up pointing a gun to Alexei’s head which stopped her in her tracks.

“Now we are taking the little whore and putting in the ground. But I can make it two Romanov if you don’t cooperate.” he said with a smile freezing the family in their track.

“No you can’t take, please don’t take her” Anastasia and Alexei cried into their sister stomach holding on desperately even though no one was pulling her body away. One of the men stepped forward and yanked Anastasia right arm back eliciting a scream of pain “aaah” as he said “back off you little bitch” lifting his hand to the child but Nicholas stopped him with a loud “No stop”

“Please don’t hit her I will make her let go” he finished defeated as the man holding him let go.

“Good I’m happy you see it our way” the superior spoke as he signaled for his man to let Anastasia go “But what about the other child?”

Alexandra spoke quickly “I will remove him, please don’t touch him.”

Both walked over to their distraught children quietly silently sobbing with them. Alexandra bent down first and whispered into Alexei ear “remember what you promised you sister Maria?” Alexei just nodded “Good I need you to let go alright, they are going to take her and mama needs you to be a brave little brother.”

“Ok mama, I’ll do it for Maria” Alexei replied and reluctantly let go of his sister climbing into his mothers arms.

Nicholas then bent down to Anastasia and spoke to her “Anastasia papa needs you to look at him.”

“Good” he said when she did as he asked “I need you to be papa’s brave grand duchess, you need to let her go”

“But papa” Anastasia whimpered but Nicholas cut her off “Anastasia remember that Maria said she would be in Alexei hear forever well that goes for you as long as you never for get her”

Anastasia thought about it for a moment and then slowly let go and like her brother climbed into her father arms.

“That’s better, take the girls and let’s go” the men did as they where told releasing Tatiana and picking up the limp cold body of Maria up.

Then the superior spoke to the Romanov “we will return for you” then he walked out followed by his men leaving a sobbing family behind.

Tatiana watched them go and then quickly crawled towards her sister Olga pulling her head into her leap as she brushed the hair out of her face. When she had her sister safely in her arms Tatiana looked at her father

“What did her mean that he would come back papa?” she asked in a very shaky voice.

“I don’t know hunny, I don’t know” answered Nicholas not sure of what to tell his fearful daughter.

Two hours later:

Rasputin’s men came into the cell once more and each forcefully grabbed one of the Romanov.

“Bring them not” ordered their superior as he led them out of the cell.

The Romanov just allowed them to guide them through the hall all heart broken from their loss. They lead into the study which held a satisfied Rasputin sitting at the desk.

“You bastard you killed my child, your monsters killed her” Alexandra yelled at Rasputin as his men held her back.

Rasputin got up and smirked “oh come on my men told me she enjoyed it” then addressing his men he asked “How was it that you described it?” Then suddenly remembering he turned to Alexandra and said “A yes they said she screamed like a banshee in pleasure, hahahahah” he laughed causing all his men to laugh.

“You son of bitch” Nicholas yelled leaping for Rasputin’s throat “I’ll kill you” he continued as Rasputin’s men forcefully held him back “I’ll kill you all”

“For what, Nicholas, letting them rape your daughter or for frackin your wife in front of your child” Nicholas struggled against Rasputin’s men who finally punched him in the stomach and let him fall to his knees.

“Your wife was so easy to break, Nicho” Rasputin used the lover secret names for each as he leaned in front of Nicholas. “I had over and over and now that she was mine, I don’t want her anymore, isn’t that funny” Rasputin laughed “you can your whore back”

“I will kill you” Nicholas spat into Rasputin’s face.

“Very well” Rasputin said “Take them out back, kill the children first then kill the parents. Their children’s powers will travel to the closest relative if they do not name an heir.” He said smirking “Your children don’t know anyone but you and Alexandra that I have not killed yet is’nt that true Nicholas.” He said addressing Nicholas who didn’t answer “That’s what I thought. What are you waiting for? Take them and shoot them.”

“No wait I will give you my families powers. You don’t have to kill them first, we will give you our powers willing” Nicholas breathed bowing his head. “He won’t let your family live and you know it.” Nicholas thought to himself “If you give him your powers he will use it against you and all who are gifted” he continued in his head and then thought of something.

“Will give you what you want but may we please have some time alone, my children are very distressed and that will not help in transferring powers.”

After thinking for a moment Rasputin finally nodded and said “very well, have your time but there will be guards at the door” then Rasputin and his men left the Romanov alone.

TBC

I just can't write anymore sorry

Thank you for writing soon and now the story seems to shift to another direction and I'm really curious about how are they going to use their powers. I'm glad you decided to post more often :cheers:

Chapter Eleven

NC/17

In Russian

When he was sure that Rasputin’s and his men were gone Nicholas spoke to his family
“Listen to me.” He said softly so that only his family would hear “Name Rasputin as heir out loud but in you minds limit that time he has your powers to a week and then name your closest blood relative as your heir”

“You want us to leave our powers to Rasputin?” Anastasia asked a little confused

“Yes but only for a short time, I want you to use the strength in you mind too leave them to the closest blood relative alive.”

“But why not just take them back papa?” Tatiana asked a little reluctantly, afraid of what her fathers answer would.

“I don’t think that we will survive tonight, so leave them to the closest relative that way if any of us survive, they will go to them.” Nicholas answered sincerely knowing that it would be best not to lie to his children about the situation they were. After agreeing the Romanov held each other in a circle once more “Never forget the family we had and the love that we shared” Alexandra said to her “we won’t mama” the four answered back.

“Times up” Rasputin called as he walked in “now I want your powers, all of them”

“As you wish” Nicholas responded as he and the rest of his family stood up next to him facing Rasputin.

“Well what hell are you waiting?” Rasputin said impatiently

“Nothing” responded Nicholas “I name Rasputin as heir to my powers” Nicholas continued out loud while saying something quit different in is head, “to him I will my powers” as Nicholas finished a cloud of smoke left his body and enjoyed itself to Rasputin’s body. Then Nicholas nodded to his wife signaling her to do the same. One by one the Romanov gave him their powers in the same way Nicholas had. Once Rasputin was satisfied that he has all their powers he spoke “Take them out to the back and kill them”

“No, you said you would let us go” Olga cried looking at her parents who just looked down as if they had known all along that he would order them to be killed.

“Foolish girl I got what I wanted, did you really think that I would let you live so that you would have the chance to try and get your powers back” Rasputin laughed at Olga as his men grabbed each of the Romanov forcefully “kill them, I don’t want any to survive put them in a line and fire away. Go” he yelled was more. His men dragged the family out side and lead them out to the back lining them side by side. The family held each others hands waiting patiently for the shots that would end their lives and then
“Bang” “Bang” “Bang” the shots rang out

But stopped right in front of the family’s faces, in fact the guards also froze in place leaving the family shocked

“What the” Nicholas began

“You must come with me now before the freeze weirs off” one of Rasputin’s men said as he moved from the frozen picture then for he continued “I ‘am sorry that I could not save you family I got her as fast as I could” he finished

“You’re a” Nicholas said dumbfounded

“A gifted one” the man finished for him “I’m Damian; please come with me now before Rasputin realizes something is wrong.

“Alright” Nicholas spoke “Lets go” he said picking up Alexei while addressing his family as they all followed Damian into the woods.

The group ran quickly through the woods behind Damian when a scream stopped them in their tracks

“You let them escape you fools, find them now before their genetic abilities return, move”

“We still have our genetic abilities papa?” Anastasia asked confused

“Yes, we gifted can heir our powers to someone but our genetic abilities only belong because no one has the same genetics” she nodded at her father in understanding

“We must keep moving” Damian said “I will stay behind and hold them off, while you escape…” Damian continued but Nicholas quickly cut him off

“No you are the only with powers and Rasputin doesn’t know your identity, if you face him now he will bind your gifts and then my family will have no hope. Please don’t” Nicholas said placing Alexei on the floor for a moment.

Damian knew that Nicholas was right “I will head back and come out behind them. I will lead them the wrong way while you escape” Damian said to Nicholas no one in the family seeing the man behind the bushes that was aiming a gun at Nicholas except for Anastasia who quickly ran toward her father jumping in front of him as the man fired his gun

“Papa” the child screamed as the bullet hit her in the chest as she flew in front of him.
Damian quickly tried to freeze the bullet but failed, seeing that the man was reloading Damian jumped off a rock onto the man knocking him off his feet and efficiently snapping his neck in the blink of an eye.

Nicholas held Anastasia in his arms in tears knowing that he had to do something now before it was too late and he lost her like he lost Maria. “Why did you do that my darling why?” he asked and then suddenly knowing what he had to do he whispered into her ear “I name you as your sister’s heir.” He had remembered that Maria’s powers didn’t become his until he used them for the first time and hadn’t so they did not pass to Rasputin with his powers. After he had finished his sentence a form of smoke formed from him and quickly flowed into his daughter Anastasia.
“I gave her the gift of healing that my daughter had left to me, please Damian help her heal she is to young and doesn’t have enough strength”

Damian took the child into his arms in front of her father “heal yourself Anastasia he will help you.” Anastasia closed her eyes and imagined her wounds healing as Damian willed energy to her slowly the wound began to close as the bullet was pushed out of her and the blood stopped.

Anastasia opened her eyed with a smile “Papa, are you ok? Make sure papa is ok” she said frantically looking for her papa “I’m fine Nicholas said calming her down and then scolded “What were you thinking are you crazy, don’t you ever do that again, do you here me, I am her to protect you are not here to protect me” he said infuriated at the scare his little girl had given him but Anastasia got angrier as he continued to yell and quickly interrupted him “What was I supposed to do let him shoot you, you’re my father and I love you, I can’t lose you papa” Anastasia the tears flowing form her eyes.

“Sweetheart” Nicholas said more softly “I need you to understand that without you papa will die anyway, if something to you or your siblings my heart would break and I don’t know if I could survive that” Nicholas said making sure that Anastasia was looking at him.

Then Alexandra continued for her husband “You children are the most important things to us and without you, your father and I don’t want to live. So please promise me that at all costs you will keep each other safe.” The four children looked at their parents “We promise”

“Go now they are getting closer hurry” Damian said as he left back towards Rasputin’s men being carefully so he would not to be seen as the Romanov family continued to flee trough the woods with Alexei in Nicholas’s arms.

Damian came up behind the rest of the men “they went this way” he said in an attempt to lead them in another direction but “alright a few of you go with him the rest keep going in this direction, maybe we can trap them” their superior ordered to Damian’s horror.
Quickly they followed orders and went after the escaping family with Damian at the head of one group.

In the woods

“There right behind us we have to separate now” Nicholas said to his family breathlessly.

“No were a family we stay together that’s what you said” Anastasia cried clutching on to her father. Nicholas pried her arms from around his waist and made her look at him
“Listen to me, I will find you, after this we will live happily away from all this, I promise you. But now I need you to go, I love you more than any thing never forget that” he continued as he spoke to all his children “I will always be with you in some form, now go I need to speak to your mother, she will catch up” he said allowing the tears to fall knowing that he may never see his family again but he knew that Anastasia would leave his side unless he promised that he would find her and he needed her safe.

Olga knew that her father and promised something that he may not be able to keep but she held back her tears and said “Come on guys lets give and papa some privacy” as she picked her brother and bid farewell to her father “Bye daddy I love you and we will remember that you are a part of is all” with that each child said good bye to their father and walked off leaving the lovers alone.

“Nicho” Alexandra began in tears “Shh my love” Nicholas interrupted “No you lied to our child, this is suicide you can’t stay here I won’t let you no” she said stubbornly refusing to leave him behind “I have to do this” Nicholas said trying to make her understand” “Why?” Alexandra screamed “because you the man, is that it, we are a family we should be together you fool, your trying to prove that you’re the man because of some foolish pride” “No” Nicholas interrupted desperately screaming “I can’t loose you, can’t you see that, you and the children are everything to me, please go, I can’t loose you, please” Nicholas finished more softly.” Alexandra looked at him “Do you think that I can live with you, you fool, have you thought about that?” she asked, Nicholas looked at her and putting his hand on her cheek he said “yes I have but one of us must survive for them. I will give you more time to escape my love and I will try to survive, but if I don’t remember that I will always be with you in our haven, please go” Evan if it broke her heart Alexandra knew he was right she responded “You are my companion and my other half and you will always be in my heart” then kissing her husband for the last time she pushed away from him and ran towards her children leaving a part of her behind.

“Were are they Nicholas?” one of Rasputin’s men called from behind him. He had not seen Alexandra flee into the wood to Nicholas’s relief. “I don’t know” he replied with venom in his voice “I’ll once more, were your family” the man said as more of Rasputin’s men surrounded Nicholas surrounded him “go to hell” Nicholas replied. The man laughed and held his gun up “Very well but we will find them and soon they will join you. Kill him” he ordered shooting Nicholas in the knee. Then the rest of the men took out their weapons and fired killing the Tsar of Russia.

Alexandra had reached her daughters sidewhen she heard the gunshots and stopped beside her daughters Olga and Tatiana who whispered simultaneously “Papa”

“Quiet don’t let your siblings know, we must keep moving now” Alexandra whispered in return ignoring her broken heart in order to protect her children. “Hurry follow me” Alexandra said quickly leading her children away from Rasputin’s men.

In the opposite direction

Damian stopped when he heard the gunshots as the men who had been following him yelled “Lets go they found them” and then turned around a went in the opposite direction leaving Damian alone.

“I have to find them before Rasputin’s men do” he said aloud making his way around Rasputin’s men in an attempt to get in front of them and reach the family.

In the woods

Alexandra kept running with her family right behind her, “their right behind us mama” Olga said to her mother.

Alexandra looked back “It’s going to be ok just keep mov…” she began but then crashed into someone

“I found you” Damian breathed exhausted as the family jumped at his appearance

“Wow it just me calm down” he continued “Your husb” he began but Alexandra’s shake of her head stopped him “Your going to have to follow me before they catch up.

The group ran quickly through the wood jumping over a creek which caught Tatiana’s attention “Wait” she said catching her families attention “Look there in the creek” she said pointing at the creek. Looking down at what Tatiana was pointing at, they all could see that the creek had formed a passage in the earth that appeared to be a hollow tunnel and then they all looked up at her a little confused, all except Alexandra who spoke “Anastasia and Alexia fit their, Tatiana good girl”

“Oh, they can hide there” Olga said finally understanding as she held Alexei in her arms.

“No” both children cried as Anastasia ran towards her mother and latched onto her waist “we won’t leave you to, no we’ll loose you like we did papa”

Alexandra pulled her from her waist and shook her
“Listen to me; I want you to get into that hole”

“No” cried Anastasia cried causing her brother to cry even more

“Anastasia you brother” Alexandra said making Anastasia look at her brother and realize what her tears were doing to him. That made her stop and look at her mother quietly “Take your brother and hide in that hole” she continued as she placed her palm on her daughters “Please sweetheart, mama needs you to be strong, ok” Anastasia nodded “Ok mama.” Alexandra smiled “Anastasia never forget that I will always be with you” Alexandra said hugging both her little ones as she whispered “My love for you is never ending like the line of a circle, It is deeper than the Atlantic Ocean and higher the Mount Everest, my love is stronger that the winds of a tornado and more powerful that the currents of a tsunami, my love doesn’t criticize or judge it understands and comforts, my love is part of you but does not bind or chain you it lets you grow, it will change with you and like an ember it will stay lit long after I’m gone” she finished allowing a single tear to mark her cheek. Then pulling away from her baby she kissed her on the head “now quickly say good bye to you sisters and go” Alexandra said and then kissed her son on the head as Anastasia said good bye to her sister. Then Anastasia grabbed Alexei from her sister and waited for them to say goodbye. “Go hurry” Alexandra ordered firmly and waited quietly as her babies hid in the hole then the trio ran through the woods once more leading Rasputin men away from their two little treasures.

Suddenly a gunshot rang through the night hitting Olga right in her chest
“Ga” Tatiana screamed as another shot hit her between the eyes. Gunshots rained on the family two hitting Alexandra in the stomach and arm as she screamed “Tatiana” and fell from her wounds all before Damian could hit the three men that had caught up with them between the eyes killing them instantly. He kneel beside Alexandra “tsarina, I will help you, I can” he began but Alexandra cut him off “put me next o my daughters” she ordered and Damian picked her up and lay her next to her daughters, Olga who was loosing blood quickly and a lifeless Tatiana “Now go” Alexandra said but Damian shook his head and started to speak only to have Alexandra put a finger to his lips “Please if they see you my little one will have no hope, be the family that they lost and let them be the children that Rasputin took from you” Damian looked at her in surprise at the fact that she new his past “ I know what he did to you, please go, please” she finished blood gurgling in her mouth. Damian nodded then ran through the wood leaving the three bodies there only the sound of two shot stopped him for a moment then the sound of the men yelling “Find the two babies hurry” made him keep going again determined to save Alexia and Anastasia.

As he ran to get the children avoiding Rasputin’s men he thought of something
“The tool shed that’s it” he said to himself as he reached the children “Anastasia, Alexei” he called as he made his way down to them and picking up Alexei they made their way quickly through the woods.

TBC

Well I got my internet fixed and now I m typing the next chapter so it should be up soon

I am hoping that Anastasia survived.. :thinking:

EDIT

Good update..very heartbreaking though...seperation of Nicholas and Alexandra was just :( Just one thing you wrote that Alexei had two broken legs and a broken arm if I remember correctly so he had to be carried rather than running.. and I wonder who Damian is..

Chapter Twelve

In Russian

NC/17

Running behind Damian Anastasia wondered where her mother and sisters were

“Damian wear are my sisters and Mama?” she asked as she continued to run after him.
He just turned his head slightly; glancing at her a moment before continue his path through the woods ignored the question. Anastasia looked at him a moment but continued to follow even though she knew that something was wrong deep inside. Finally the trio reached Damian hidden truck putting Alexei down on the back edge of the truck, Damian started to empty the barrel he had filled with wine and ripped out the side faucet. Anastasia watched him for a moment then climbed the truck and held Alexei

“Anya is he going to get Mama, Ga, Tiana and papa?” he asked his sister in a whimper
“No I don’t think he can now, I think they joined Ria in heaven” Anastasia said softly while she waited for Damian to finish.

“Are we going with Ria too?” Alexei asked “Of course not” Anastasia admonished as if that was a ridiculous possibility even though she knew that it was not “Damian is going to keep us safe.” She continued as Damian came to them “I am going to place you both in the barrel” he said out loud placing the barrel on his truck then he went to the drivers side of his truck and pulled out a part of his food ration, a water jug and a large blanket that he had.

Closing the door he retuned to the children’s side “I need your robes now” Damian ordered urgently knowing that he had little time before Rasputin’s men found the bodies. He held his hand out as both children handed him their robber then he placed Anastasia in the barrel with the blanket wrapped around shoulders. Anastasia opened her arms for her injured brother who Damian placed gently between her legs. She wrapped her arms around him to keep him warm while Damian adjusted his legs, passing them the jug and food he said “Stay quit and breath through the side hole where I ripped out the faucet” then placing the lid back in its place and making sure that the hole could not be seen he jumped of the truck with the robes and a gallon of Gasoline in hand. He then grabbed then metal faucet and buried it before he made his way quickly through the woods.

Reaching the three bodies Damian buried the bodies of Rasputin’s soldiers so that they would not be seen later then he dragged the bodies of the royal family through the woods and into the tool shed and threw the robes next to their bodies.

Shooting each in the head excluding Tatiana “their now the gasoline” he breathed out as he poured the gallon all over the bodies and covered them in dry grass, then taking two hr stones he lit them on fire. “Now you have a funeral befitting a king, which is your status” he whispered as he watched the shed light on fire as well while he backed out.

Silently he stood there waiting for Rasputin’s men too follow the fire too him but buy the time they could turn it off the bodies will have turned to dust and no one would know that their were four bodies not six leaving Anastasia and Alexei safe. Hearing that Rasputin’s men were close Damian faked a satisfied smirk and waited for them to reach the burning shed.

“What happened?” one of them asked as they came up behind Damian.

Turning with a smile spread across his face Damian shrugged and answered “I shot them and then lit them on fire” he said joyfully as if it gave him joy. The rest of the men laughed and spoke at the same time “Good job, nice one, wonderful” as other went to stop the fire “leave it, let it burn, that way their will be no traces of them?” yelled their superior and then they began their path back to the palace. Damian followed but when no one was noticing he slipped off and found Nicholas’s body. Dragging him to the still burning shed he threw the Tsar into the flames to join his family in their royal funeral. Knowing that he had little Damian ran to truck and drove off into the night.

Damian drove for hours through the country sides avoiding any main roads until he got to the location he was looking for. But there was a stop in the back roads where Rasputin’s men were looking through the cars that passed by. Damian calmly slowed the car and waited for the man to come to him. Looking at Damian the man asked “Where you headed comrade”

Damian spoke “home to see my family, I ‘m from Rasputin main army he gave me permission” he said showing his papers. The man looked at the papers with his wooden flashlight at hand and then went to the back. Damian waited as the man scanned the back of the pickup “The barrels!” the man said waiting for Damian’s answer.

“Wine to enjoy with my sons” Damian laughed “you know, away from my wife” he continued as the man returned from to his side laughing.

“Go on and have fun with your sons” the man said waving to the others to remove the barricade. Relieved Damian nodded and drove off towards the hills sides.

Later on:

After another hour of driving Damian finally reached his desired location and drove into an opening in the road, towards a cottage hidden by trees in the mountains. Getting out he opened the doors to a barn and drove the truck into it. After making sure that the barn was shut he went to the back and opened the barrel where the children who were sleeping.

“Anastasia, Alexei, wake up we’re here” he said lifted Alexia out and placing him and the edge of the truck them he helped Anastasia out. Then he helped her off the truck and picked up Alexei once more

“Follow me” he said leading the children out of the barn and into the cottage where and old women was cooking in the kitchen in front of a stove and humming to herself.

“Sophia” Damian called as he walked in with Alexei in his arms and Anastasia right behind him. The woman turned around and faced Damian “Your back did you…” she began to but stopped when she spotted the two children.

“Are they” she began once more but Damian cut her off “yes they are Nicholas‘s children”

“So you didn’t kill Rasputin?” she asked calmly waiting for his reply

“No I had to save them.” he said looking at her in a way that said they would talk later “The boy is hurt and I need to wrap his legs and arm” he continued “we will need papers and we need to change our appearances” Damian said as he went out and grabbed six thick branches and grabbed a saw from the shed behind the barn. Cutting the branches into short pieces, but thick enough to support broken bones, then he returned back into the house and grabbed a piece of rough cloth.

“Sophia can you boil wax for me?” he asked, to which Sophia nodded and went to collect candles. While Damian grabbed a basin with water and some wet cloths, silently he began to wash Anastasia’s face and then did the same for Alexei.

Sophia came back and began to heat the pot then she turned “I already have heated water for you it should still be a little warm, why don’t you bath the boy while I feed this precious little girl” the women said to Damian surprise “I can’t give him a ba….” Damian began stumbling over each syllable but Sophia stopped him “Nonsense you had two children and I am sure you gave them bath’s, all children have the same part you know” she said laughing at how nervous he was.

“I know that.” Damian answered then picked the boy up and brought him to the metal tub that waited for them in the last room at the end of the hall. He passed the three other bedrooms and entered the smaller room. With out saying a word he began to undress the boy carefully so that he would not hurt him remembering how he had done this many times before for his own son, sadly he shook the memory away and continued what he was doing. Picking Alexei up he began to bathe him and wash the blood and dirt that covered him away.

In the other part of the cottage:

“So Anastasia would you like some soup?” the women asked as she continued to gently wash the dirt off of her. Anastasia looked up at her and spoke softly “Yes please”.
Sophia smiled at the little girl who had a glint of sadness in her eye now that her brother was not present.

“Good, come help me set the table” she said getting up followed by Anastasia. “The plates are in the cupboard to your left on top, the forks and knives on the bottom to your right and the mugs on the bottom to your left. Anastasia quickly grabbed four of everything and began to set the table while Sophia stirred the wax and the soup.

Damian and Alexei, who was fitted with one of Damian’s shirts, came out of the bathroom too a set table and steaming bowls of soup. Damian walked to the table and sat Alexei down on one of the chairs while Sophia turned to him “The wax is ready” she said handing him the pot as Damian grabbed the clothes and wood pieces. Then with a pocket knife he began to rip the cloth into large long slices as Sophia started to dip the first piece into the warm wax. Placing the wood pieces on either side of his right leg Damian began to wrap the leg with wax covered clothe tightly so that the wooden pieces wood not move and hold the bone in place. After that he did the same with his other leg and his arm they sat down to eat their soup.

“So Anastasia and Alexei you will share the last room, I will need to get you blankets and pillows” Sophia said trying to lighten the mood.

“May I bathe after” Anastasia asked timidly not really knowing the women who was being so kind to them.

“Yes of course” answered Sophia with a smile “I will need your help Damian in getting the water from the well and then I will boil it. Damian remember to also give Anastasia one of your shirts”

“You don’t have running water?” Anastasia asked confused seeing as she and her family has running water in the palace.

“No my sweat only the rich have the luxury of indoor plumbing and taking to many baths is very unhealthy” Sophia said believing what many did about bathing, Anastasia looked at the old women and opened her mouth to argue but Damien nudged her a little and whispered “She is old and set her ways don’t bother” with that the three finished their meal. Damian helped clear the table and in cleaning the dishes, then he brought in the buckets of water, placing them next to the stove, while the others finished cleaning up.

“Damian why don’t you get Anastasia a shirt, while I start to boil the water” Sophia suggested and Damian left to get the shirt.

“Anastasia why don’t you go to the living room and read your brother one of the children’s books on the shelf, that I keep for my grandchildren” exited both children ran to the living room, missing the sadness that overtook Sophia’s face when she said grandchildren.

Damian returned a moment later “Here Anastasia” he said handing Anastasia his shirt as she continued to read her brother a story. Damian hadn’t noticed how long he had been standing there watching them until he heard Sophia call “Damian come pour this boiled water into the tub, so that it can start to cool while I continue to boil”. Damian shook of the memories and went to help Sophia.

A while later Sophia came into the leaving room “Anya you tu….” She began but stopped when she saw both children were sleeping.

“Damian” she whispered causing Damian to come to her “Look” she allowing Damian to see what she was seeing causing him to smirk.

“Take the boy to the last room, but set the beds first the blankets are in the closet in the bedroom, I will give the little girl a bath and bring her in after”

Damian did what Sophia asked of him while she picked up Anastasia and brought her to the room at the end of the hall. Taking of the child clothes she noticed the black and blues that covered her body; Sophia shook her head sadly imagining Anastasia pain. As she dipped Anastasia gently in the tub the girl head rolled a little and she murmured “Mama I can bathe myself I’m not to tired” Sophia shook her head once more and then continued her task of bathing the child.

“Alright darling you done” Sophia whispered to her self and as she dried the child off she remembered that Damian’s shirt was still in the living room. Gently picking the child up Sophia went and grabbed the shirt then quickly returned shut the door and dressed Anastasia. Sophia lifted Anastasia once more and brought her into their room smiling the site of Damian sitting on the side of the just watching Alexei sleep

“You must miss them so” she said causing Damian to quickly stand and stutter “I don’t know what you’re talking about” he said shaking it off. Sophia let it drop and lay Anastasia in the bed, after tucking the girl in both Damian and Sophia left the children to sleep and then after preparing for bed, they went to sleep themselves.

TBC

Chapter Twelve

In Russian

NC/17

Running behind Damian Anastasia wondered where her mother and sisters were

“Damian wear are my sisters and Mama?” she asked as she continued to run after him.
He just turned his head slightly; glancing at her a moment before continue his path through the woods ignored the question. Anastasia looked at him a moment but continued to follow even though she knew that something was wrong deep inside. Finally the trio reached Damian hidden truck putting Alexei down on the back edge of the truck, Damian started to empty the barrel he had filled with wine and ripped out the side faucet. Anastasia watched him for a moment then climbed the truck and held Alexei

“Anya is he going to get Mama, Ga, Tiana and papa?” he asked his sister in a whimper
“No I don’t think he can now, I think they joined Ria in heaven” Anastasia said softly while she waited for Damian to finish.

“Are we going with Ria too?” Alexei asked “Of course not” Anastasia admonished as if that was a ridiculous possibility even though she knew that it was not “Damian is going to keep us safe.” She continued as Damian came to them “I am going to place you both in the barrel” he said out loud placing the barrel on his truck then he went to the drivers side of his truck and pulled out a part of his food ration, a water jug and a large blanket that he had.

Closing the door he retuned to the children’s side “I need your robes now” Damian ordered urgently knowing that he had little time before Rasputin’s men found the bodies. He held his hand out as both children handed him their robber then he placed Anastasia in the barrel with the blanket wrapped around shoulders. Anastasia opened her arms for her injured brother who Damian placed gently between her legs. She wrapped her arms around him to keep him warm while Damian adjusted his legs, passing them the jug and food he said “Stay quit and breath through the side hole where I ripped out the faucet” then placing the lid back in its place and making sure that the hole could not be seen he jumped of the truck with the robes and a gallon of Gasoline in hand. He then grabbed then metal faucet and buried it before he made his way quickly through the woods.

Reaching the three bodies Damian buried the bodies of Rasputin’s soldiers so that they would not be seen later then he dragged the bodies of the royal family through the woods and into the tool shed and threw the robes next to their bodies.

Shooting each in the head excluding Tatiana “their now the gasoline” he breathed out as he poured the gallon all over the bodies and covered them in dry grass, then taking two hr stones he lit them on fire. “Now you have a funeral befitting a king, which is your status” he whispered as he watched the shed light on fire as well while he backed out.

Silently he stood there waiting for Rasputin’s men too follow the fire too him but buy the time they could turn it off the bodies will have turned to dust and no one would know that their were four bodies not six leaving Anastasia and Alexei safe. Hearing that Rasputin’s men were close Damian faked a satisfied smirk and waited for them to reach the burning shed.

“What happened?” one of them asked as they came up behind Damian.

Turning with a smile spread across his face Damian shrugged and answered “I shot them and then lit them on fire” he said joyfully as if it gave him joy. The rest of the men laughed and spoke at the same time “Good job, nice one, wonderful” as other went to stop the fire “leave it, let it burn, that way their will be no traces of them?” yelled their superior and then they began their path back to the palace. Damian followed but when no one was noticing he slipped off and found Nicholas’s body. Dragging him to the still burning shed he threw the Tsar into the flames to join his family in their royal funeral. Knowing that he had little Damian ran to truck and drove off into the night.

Damian drove for hours through the country sides avoiding any main roads until he got to the location he was looking for. But there was a stop in the back roads where Rasputin’s men were looking through the cars that passed by. Damian calmly slowed the car and waited for the man to come to him. Looking at Damian the man asked “Where you headed comrade”

Damian spoke “home to see my family, I ‘m from Rasputin main army he gave me permission” he said showing his papers. The man looked at the papers with his wooden flashlight at hand and then went to the back. Damian waited as the man scanned the back of the pickup “The barrels!” the man said waiting for Damian’s answer.

“Wine to enjoy with my sons” Damian laughed “you know, away from my wife” he continued as the man returned from to his side laughing.

“Go on and have fun with your sons” the man said waving to the others to remove the barricade. Relieved Damian nodded and drove off towards the hills sides.

Later on:

After another hour of driving Damian finally reached his desired location and drove into an opening in the road, towards a cottage hidden by trees in the mountains. Getting out he opened the doors to a barn and drove the truck into it. After making sure that the barn was shut he went to the back and opened the barrel where the children who were sleeping.

“Anastasia, Alexei, wake up we’re here” he said lifted Alexia out and placing him and the edge of the truck them he helped Anastasia out. Then he helped her off the truck and picked up Alexei once more

“Follow me” he said leading the children out of the barn and into the cottage where and old women was cooking in the kitchen in front of a stove and humming to herself.

“Sophia” Damian called as he walked in with Alexei in his arms and Anastasia right behind him. The woman turned around and faced Damian “Your back did you…” she began to but stopped when she spotted the two children.

“Are they” she began once more but Damian cut her off “yes they are Nicholas‘s children”

“So you didn’t kill Rasputin?” she asked calmly waiting for his reply

“No I had to save them.” he said looking at her in a way that said they would talk later “The boy is hurt and I need to wrap his legs and arm” he continued “we will need papers and we need to change our appearances” Damian said as he went out and grabbed six thick branches and grabbed a saw from the shed behind the barn. Cutting the branches into short pieces, but thick enough to support broken bones, then he returned back into the house and grabbed a piece of rough cloth.

“Sophia can you boil wax for me?” he asked, to which Sophia nodded and went to collect candles. While Damian grabbed a basin with water and some wet cloths, silently he began to wash Anastasia’s face and then did the same for Alexei.

Sophia came back and began to heat the pot then she turned “I already have heated water for you it should still be a little warm, why don’t you bath the boy while I feed this precious little girl” the women said to Damian surprise “I can’t give him a ba….” Damian began stumbling over each syllable but Sophia stopped him “Nonsense you had two children and I am sure you gave them bath’s, all children have the same part you know” she said laughing at how nervous he was.

“I know that.” Damian answered then picked the boy up and brought him to the metal tub that waited for them in the last room at the end of the hall. He passed the three other bedrooms and entered the smaller room. With out saying a word he began to undress the boy carefully so that he would not hurt him remembering how he had done this many times before for his own son, sadly he shook the memory away and continued what he was doing. Picking Alexei up he began to bathe him and wash the blood and dirt that covered him away.

In the other part of the cottage:

“So Anastasia would you like some soup?” the women asked as she continued to gently wash the dirt off of her. Anastasia looked up at her and spoke softly “Yes please”.
Sophia smiled at the little girl who had a glint of sadness in her eye now that her brother was not present.

“Good, come help me set the table” she said getting up followed by Anastasia. “The plates are in the cupboard to your left on top, the forks and knives on the bottom to your right and the mugs on the bottom to your left. Anastasia quickly grabbed four of everything and began to set the table while Sophia stirred the wax and the soup.

Damian and Alexei, who was fitted with one of Damian’s shirts, came out of the bathroom too a set table and steaming bowls of soup. Damian walked to the table and sat Alexei down on one of the chairs while Sophia turned to him “The wax is ready” she said handing him the pot as Damian grabbed the clothes and wood pieces. Then with a pocket knife he began to rip the cloth into large long slices as Sophia started to dip the first piece into the warm wax. Placing the wood pieces on either side of his right leg Damian began to wrap the leg with wax covered clothe tightly so that the wooden pieces wood not move and hold the bone in place. After that he did the same with his other leg and his arm they sat down to eat their soup.

“So Anastasia and Alexei you will share the last room, I will need to get you blankets and pillows” Sophia said trying to lighten the mood.

“May I bathe after” Anastasia asked timidly not really knowing the women who was being so kind to them.

“Yes of course” answered Sophia with a smile “I will need your help Damian in getting the water from the well and then I will boil it. Damian remember to also give Anastasia one of your shirts”

“You don’t have running water?” Anastasia asked confused seeing as she and her family has running water in the palace.

“No my sweat only the rich have the luxury of indoor plumbing and taking to many baths is very unhealthy” Sophia said believing what many did about bathing, Anastasia looked at the old women and opened her mouth to argue but Damien nudged her a little and whispered “She is old and set her ways don’t bother” with that the three finished their meal. Damian helped clear the table and in cleaning the dishes, then he brought in the buckets of water, placing them next to the stove, while the others finished cleaning up.

“Damian why don’t you get Anastasia a shirt, while I start to boil the water” Sophia suggested and Damian left to get the shirt.

“Anastasia why don’t you go to the living room and read your brother one of the children’s books on the shelf, that I keep for my grandchildren” exited both children ran to the living room, missing the sadness that overtook Sophia’s face when she said grandchildren.

Damian returned a moment later “Here Anastasia” he said handing Anastasia his shirt as she continued to read her brother a story. Damian hadn’t noticed how long he had been standing there watching them until he heard Sophia call “Damian come pour this boiled water into the tub, so that it can start to cool while I continue to boil”. Damian shook of the memories and went to help Sophia.

A while later Sophia came into the leaving room “Anya you tu….” She began but stopped when she saw both children were sleeping.

“Damian” she whispered causing Damian to come to her “Look” she allowing Damian to see what she was seeing causing him to smirk.

“Take the boy to the last room, but set the beds first the blankets are in the closet in the bedroom, I will give the little girl a bath and bring her in after”

Damian did what Sophia asked of him while she picked up Anastasia and brought her to the room at the end of the hall. Taking of the child clothes she noticed the black and blues that covered her body; Sophia shook her head sadly imagining Anastasia pain. As she dipped Anastasia gently in the tub the girl head rolled a little and she murmured “Mama I can bathe myself I’m not to tired” Sophia shook her head once more and then continued her task of bathing the child.

“Alright darling you done” Sophia whispered to her self and as she dried the child off she remembered that Damian’s shirt was still in the living room. Gently picking the child up Sophia went and grabbed the shirt then quickly returned shut the door and dressed Anastasia. Sophia lifted Anastasia once more and brought her into their room smiling the site of Damian sitting on the side of the just watching Alexei sleep

“You must miss them so” she said causing Damian to quickly stand and stutter “I don’t know what you’re talking about” he said shaking it off. Sophia let it drop and lay Anastasia in the bed, after tucking the girl in both Damian and Sophia left the children to sleep and then after preparing for bed, they went to sleep themselves.

TBC

Sorry I have been trying for days to put up this update but it kept telling me that the server was too busy

This is the first time I was able to get on so sorry for the delay

Yes I was trying to log in too but the server was busy nearly everyday. I am glad that the story is progressing nicely and in a good track now. I keep wondering whether you will let Alexei live or not :thinking:

Hey guys I have to leave on a family emergency to puerto Rico my grandma in the hospital. I will be posting when I get back on the 16. Thank you for you time and I am sorry for the delaye bye

Good news, my grandmother had a diabetec attack and got really bad but now she is better she spent about a week in the hospital and now she cam to my house to stay for a while. Thats why I am late we were waiting for her to get better enough to travel. and I will be adding more chapters this week so get readddy.

Chapter 13

In Russian

NC/17

The next morning Anastasia was the first to wake, silently and carefully she got out of bed. Opening the bedroom door she noticed that their was more than two voices coming from the kitchen slowly she walked towards the kitchen and stayed out of sight to see what the three adults were speaking about

“How are you so sure that she is the child from the prophecy” the strange man asked Damian and Sophia

“I’ve known for years that the child was the one, I knew her grandmother mother because I was their chef.” Sophia said to both men, surprising Damian “I saw that baby a the birth, her family knew who she was I saw it in their eyes”

“What, why did you not tell me before” Damian asked

“It was not my place; I knew Rasputin would come after them because they were gifted but I also knew that the secret of who the child was only know by the eldest gifted and Rasputin was not one of them. I didn’t think that the whole family would die leaving the children defenseless.”

“Meaning that my parents know” the man said

“Yes Igor they know, many of us went into hiding, when we knew what Rasputin was up to, but the Romanov family was not reached on time. We were trying to save them all that is why we sent you in as a spy. But”

“But, what?” Damian interrupted impatiently

“We did not for see that he would attack so early and Nicholas was so powerful that we did not think he would need our help until later” Sophia said sadly

“That is why you called me for, Sophia so that I could be a spy” Damian stated

“No, I also called because I knew that you were suffering because of the death of you family. The hatred in your heart would have killed you, being close to Rasputin would allow you time to heal and learn to be a friend to the monster that killed your wife and two children letting go of some of your hatred. I also wanted you to see that their were other things more important than revenge” Sophia finished

“I did not learn any of that” Damian said stubbornly

“Yes you did Damian, you had the chance to kill him but you did not” Sophia said

“Of course not, if I had attacked him he would have known I was gifted and I wouldn’t have been able save the children” Damian blurting out his reply, to which Sophia quickly replied “exactly” looking at Damian she smirked a little. Damian just rolled his eyes and sat their quietly

“I brought you the die, clothes and papers” Igor said “When will they leave with Damian”

“What, they are not coming with me Sophia, I am a killer” Damian began to argue but Sophia cut him off “I can’t take them neither can Igor; it is not safe for them here. If you don’t take them Rasputin will find them and kill him.”

Damian thought about that for a moment “We must go today before Rasputin has reached all the borders. We need to reach the steam boat tonight or we will never get out of Russia safely Rasputin will have already put up blocks” he finished causing Sophia to smile and say “Thank you” as she hugged him

“Now the papers” Damian said pulling away from Sophia

Anastasia slowly creped away from the kitchen and back into the room were Alexei was still sleeping. She carefully got back into bed and pulled Alexei into her arms, yawning a little she whispered “I wonder what prophecy they were talking about” then a deep slumber over took her once more.

“Wake up children” Sophia said bursting into the room and providing the children with fancy clothes to put on.

“What’s going on?” the children asked groggily

“Hurry get dressed your breakfast is ready, the chickens have let out eggs, so breakfast is fresh this morning, go on get ready I will wait for you in the kitchen” Sophia said calmly not wanting to scare the children. Anastasia stared after her a moment then jumped out of bed.

“Stay their Lexei I will get dressed then I will help you ok”

“Alright” Alexei said while in the kitchen Sophia made her way to the kitchen.

“The children are putting clothes on and should be ready soon” Sophia said coming into the kitchen.

“Good Igor brought a new Cadillac over early this morning in the name of Esteban Moltalvo.

“Good and Estebans children Labella and Raul should be ready soon”

“Where ready” Anastasia announced as she walked into the kitchen “but I can’t carry Alexei”

“I’ll get him” Damian said leaving to get the little boy and check his wrappings

“Good serve yourself while I finish packing clothes and food for you” Sophia said

“Damian will tell you your new names I will be back. Go eat” she finished walking out of the kitchen as Damian walked in with Alexei and placed him in a chair. After her sat down himself and continued studying his and the children’s backgrounds and organizing their papers.

Anastasia served both her brother and herself as Alexei got them water from the well.

“mm these eggs are wonderful” Alexei said taking his first bite

“Yes they are quite good” Anastasia agreed

“Your names are Labella and Raul. You are my children and we are traveling back home to Cuba after a long vacation, our ser name is Moltalvo. Eat, we must leave by tonight and we still have to change you appearance a little more. So hurry” Damian said leaving the children to their breakfast as he left the room to get the hair dye Igor brought.

“Eat your food don’t play with it Alexei” Anastasia admonished “you know how mama hated when we played with our food”

“I know Tasia; it’s just that I don’t know how we are going to get out of Russia. Rasputin will soon realize that there were only five bodies, he is gifted. What if we don’t get out of Russia on time?” Alexei asked

“Don’t say that, Damian will make sure we do now finish your breakfast” Anastasia urged as she to continued eating her meal. Both children finished and Anastasia washed their plates.

“Are you both ready yet?” Damian asked walking into the kitchen with Sophia

“Yes” Anastasia said

”Very well Anastasia come with me I will make you look a little more like a Cuban girl and Damian will take care of you Alexei” Sophia said taking the girl by the hand and taking her to her room”

“Come along” Damian spoke picking up the boy and bringing him to his room
Hours later

Anastasia walked out of Sophia’s room at the same time Damian left his with Alexei in his arms. The siblings starred at each other

“Your hair is black” Anastasia said

“Your is black and shorter” Alexei observed

“You don’t like it” Anastasia looked down self consciously

“No no it looks great” Alexei quickly said returning a smile to his sister’s face

“I have packed everything in the car you are ready to go” Igor said walking into the house.

“Alright it’s time lets go Labella” Damian said using Anastasia’s alias “thank you Sophia for everything” he continued kissing her on the cheek “and thank you Igor for you help” Damian said shaking the mans hand.

“Yes thank you Sophia” Alexei said from Damian’s arms “and you too Igor” the boy said. Igor nodded at both and stepped back letting Sophia to say her goodbye’s.

“Your welcome Damian” she whispered “and to you too Alexei now get going” she said pushing Damian out the door “Have a safe trip home Esteban and you listen to your father Raul” she yelled.

“Thank you for everything Sophia” Anastasia said running up to her and giving he a tight hug “I will miss you” the child said clinging to the old women who had been so king to her.

“I you child, but you will be fine Damian won’t let anything happen to you” Sophia said noticing that Anastasia was a little scared.

“But he is so mean” Anastasia said looking up at the women

“No darling he has also been hurt by Rasputin but he has a good heart and I can tell that you both have already won a piece of his heart. Right he has a wall up and I know that you will break it if you keep trying. Don’t give up on him sweetheart; promise me you won’t no matter how stubborn he is being he needs you more than he knows” Sophia finished looking down at the girl in her arms.

“I promise” Anastasia said

“Good, now go and have a safe trip home” Sophia said kissing the girl on the head and then pushing her out the door.
Anastasia ran to the car and jumped into the front and Damian quickly turned to address the children

“Remember we are Cuban and we were here on vacation and now we are going home. You are me children Labella and Raul Moltalvo. I am you father Esteban and your mother died in child birth with Raul.”

“Yes we know” both children said in unison, satisfied Damian turned on the car but then he addressed the children once more and said “Raul fell off a violent horse breaking his arm and both legs”. Anastasia and Alexei nodded and Damian then drove off heading to the sea shore about two hours away.

Two Hours Later:

Esteban Moltalvo a rich aristocrat from Cuba pulled up to the dock with his children Labella and Raul. He got out of the car and went to the man in charge of loading the boat

“Last call for all passengers, last call” the man yelled not noticing the man approaching him from behind.

“Excuse me, I need mine and my children’s bags brought to our cabin” Esteban said calmly and with authority.

“Who do you think…” the man began turning to face Esteban but stopped when he saw the clothes Esteban was wearing and his Cadillac.

“Of course right away sir, I will have someone help you with you bags and lead you to your cabin”

“Good make it quick” Esteban said stuffing money into the boarding’s man pocket and returning to the car.

“Ven Labella” he said as he climbed into the back and picked up his son “vamonos Raul”

“Si papa” Labella said getting out of the car as Esteban opened the trunk for the boarding crew. Another man came up to the father and his children and said

“Follow me I will show you to your cabin so that you may wait for your things more comfortably.

The trio got comfortable, as their things were brought in, and waited until the last of their belongings were loaded. At that moment Esteban spoke to one of the loading men.

“You” drawing the young man’s attention “will you be traveling with us?”

“No” the boy answered
“Good” Esteban said and then throwing the keys to the Cadillac and a sac of money at him he finished “the sac and car are yours for your silence on where you got it and for your quickness in driving it away from the dock”

“You got a deal, thanks” the young man agreed running off and leaving the father alone with his children. At that moment the steam boat bell rang sounding that it was time to pull away from the dock and begin the long journey to Cuba.

“I’m tired” Raul said to his father “me too” continued Labelle

“Sleep my darlings sleep we are leaving soon and I will wake you for dinner”

“Ok” both children murmured falling asleep under their fathers watch full eye, as the boat left shore.

TBC

I will try to edit my chapters as soon as possible next chap comin soon
enjoy

Back