Shipper thread

I really like Mike and Sarah. Hope to se them together one day, but before that day comes i think Sarah needs to find out that he really is innocent, she dosn't dare to fall in love with him before she knows that he is innocent. And she is on to him.. and what he is really doing in there

Yeah its kinda like S/V, but do you think Sara wants him when she learns that he breaked ut of prison? Whens she finds out that he lied to her, and used her.

Maybe if she get the story about his brother, and Veronica prove that he is innocent..

Hmm...I think she's slightly redeeming herself now she's blowing off Michael. He's the one who needs a fish 🐟

But yeah, Lincoln and Sara. I probably should write a L/S fic...

Do! (y) Coz it'd probably help me get into them. I tried once, and I had an idea, but then lost interest in Sara, so it didn't work. If you want, you can use it (but I'm sure you can think of something more original ;)). I'll put itunder tags for those who don't care. :D

Basically it was going to be in diary form, starting with the second time Sara has to visit Linc for a physical (iow, the time after the one we saw on the show). I kinda stretched the truth a bit so that it was as if she had to visit him once a day until the execution. hehe. Anyway, the point was going to be that they both were very tentative around each other (so, for instance, Day 1 is really short and has little dialogue, since they're both so close-lipped, Linc especially), but as the days go by, they begin to open up to each other and become closer, until Sara realizes she is falling for him. Or something like that. I hadn't hashed it all out yet, and I deleted the two days worth of entries I had written coz I hated them so lol. Oh yeah and I was going to have Sara ver nurtur-y, and Linc very cold, like in the ep where the Pope talks to him about having people at his execution (before he changes his mind). lol Oy. I'm crazy.

I must admit that I was kind of M/V for all of a second, but now I'm not shipping anyone (probably my first show to do so too).

I don't know, maybe that'll change.

I must admit that I was kind of M/V for all of a second, but now I'm not shipping anyone (probably my first show to do so too).

I don't know, maybe that'll change.
Actually I know how you feel. It's hard to be M/V on the show right now coz they have no scenes together, but back when they did, the chemistry was just really potent, imo. I guess I'm really more where you are, technically. I just can't wait till they break out, so they can have scenes together again and I can decide once and for all what I think! ^_^ (Technically I'm more of an L/V shipper right now, and don't ship for Michael at all :mellow:smiley:

la, I made a L/S fanfic :P
YESS. *goes to read*

Reading that description in the spoiler tags up there makes me want to ship L/S. :laughbounce:
HAHA. :D

Back