Season 2 shock

no kidding....i mean...i had nick named her 'plot-device Francie' but even a plot-device doesn't deserve that...and poor Syd!!!
It REALLY sux to make friends with that girl....I hope Vaughn knows how to look over his shoulder....

Oh. My. Goodness.
That's all I have to say. No, it isn't. The entire show just stopped dead in its tracks and headed off in another direction. I'm usually pretty good at figuring things out, but I had no idea. None at all.

I'm new to this forum, by the way. My husband and I are big Alias fans, and just finished watching it. We're both pretty stunned!

i didn't like this episode. the tone changed darastically. it was obviously aimed just to seek new viewers. the plot has changed. everyone was out of character. why did vaughn all of a sudden come out like that? and francie and will??? just kissing....its too much for me to accept. i'm in denile :( has alias taken a turn for the worst?

Welcome, Tink. :smiley:

I am in total shock. I did not see this coming at all. OMG!!!! I wanted Merrin to have more screen time but not like this. :lol: Be careful what ya wish for right!!!

I feel a sadness for the real Francie.

Well, I'm ready for more Alias to see how all this plays out. WOW!!!

I feel a sadness for the real Francie.

Oh man, me too. I was sitting there, going "noooooooooo." But it'll be interesting to see how this evil!Francie works out. And how Sydney will respond to her.

This episode had me completely shocked... except for the Sloane-Sark thing. I kinda figured that. It'll be interesting to see what they're up to.

Wow, I'm still like shaking. How am I supposed to get a good night's sleep after THAT? I think I'm gonna have an Alias dream tonight...

Shock. Confusion. More shock and confusion.

Oh... my... god. They actually a.) killed off Francie and b.) had Syd and Vaughn kiss. I just... I'm...

Speechless.

~Me :angel2:

Francie, you and Will! but then your dead... And Syd and Vauhn, but what?, to fast!!! and thoughs outfits, eeeekk!!!!!!!!! and! and! .... you could say I'm in shock, yes :woot:

I don't know if my previous post made it because the site was so busy.

but I couldn't believe they killed Francie. This episode had me sitting on the edge of my seat.

Shock is an understatement. Will and Sydney will be so heartbroken when the truth about Francie comes out.

OMG I AM IN COMPLETE SHOCK!!!

I dont know whether to love the episode or hate it.

How could they kill Francie?
But Syd and Vaughn did kiss.

But now SD-6 is gone! With no prelude! It was like... there was no climax!!! it was just gone!

They cant kill francie wat is going on. How can she have an evil twin. It is like some stupid horror movies. It doesnt make sense. AHHHHH

I really hope that they go somewhere remotely realistic with this...I don't know how...but I hope. But what I've been thinking is...what if the person that is shot is really a Francie decoy and the real France really is evil.

Back