shop and horror

Lilly

Cadet
Okay.. so this is.. well... well.. just read and tell me if enjoy it....

I am pretty sure how you think “oh I have a hard life” but really do you? I mean theres all the people hungury in Africa, all those poorly with diseases, have lost limbs or love ones to idiotic political splits, and there’s me who are much worse off then you I bet. Yes that’s right, ME, the two letter word which causes more sins then any other word… well that I know of any way…

You may think “ Oh hows with the sadness, I bet you really have a great life, always smiling!” but really I am just a born actor… a very good actor. Modern Actors (in fact all paid actors) just act when they need to, on set or when there are cameras about… well I have to act all the time, or most the time, in fact the only time I can be me is when I am alone, and yet still I always feel there’s a massive chunk of me missing. Well, there seems to be only a few who I can almost be me, and they are my closest friends, Kadi, Laura, Katie and Donna who seem to be my only sanity, and even then I don’t get to see them much. However as much as I try I can never really show them who I really am… not completely, but there’s a guy, yes a guys (itsn’t there always!) and well of course hes special though I have many doubts of anything ever happening between me and him. Believe it or not I do cry….. which unless I have had a chair thrown in my face I don’t do in public much…. Not even when acting at swish (ok ok! So I do cry at tv but that’s different!) and I cry more about my family then about him or anything to do with my friends. Well… back to the point, this guy, well at my birthday, I was resulted to tears, well Laura did sort of head butt me and this guy and my b-day was already down the drain, but I could I hide in the house so well (well the airing cuboard where no one would have looked) but I didn’t, which for the first time was not well the person who I thought I was, I didn’t mind being in tears in front of him, I really didn’t, I just couldn’t in front of my friends. As you can tell I was very shocked about this, coz I went in a room I could have locked but I didn’t… is this who I really am.
When ever family is considered all I want to do since then is be in his arms and just cry in his arms and have him calming me down just by holding me in his arms and talking to me.
Well I guess, all I wanted to say was… well… he’s a really special friend to me, but he doesn’t want anything else. When before I was never a “love” person, I seem to be now. Even having him as a friend makes me smile… cept he hasn’t contacted me since the last time we meet (and don’t say it was yesterday or last week or last month try beginning of august to October! Any way I know he has been sending stuff to the wrong address! Silly him!) but I don’t care, coz I have meet him and relised that there is something to keep my head above the water that seems to have been created by the tidal wave of my family.

So you want to know about my life… ok heres it….. now this will be a tad confusing…… my dad is marrying my Uncles ex wife….. if that makes sense…. So my mums ex sister in law… still here… thought not! Any way…. Well I live with my Mum (which I hate! I ccan’t wait till uni! Only 2 more years!!! Will I survive?!?) and my sister lives with my Dad, don’t ask me how it happened… coz first of all my sis hated my dad, now she (well she did before but now more then ever) hates my mum…… got it….. so she also lives with my Cousins Helen and Ian, well they both aren’t what you would call normal, Ian is drunk, and Helen slurps when eating dry food… oh! And worst of all.. Ian scares me when he’s nice! So got it….. well my Nan (mums side) thinks she a witch so made a Voodoo doll of my EX aunt an burnt it after her first attempt of the head ahce worked a few years before!
My Grandad is normal…. Well isn’t always the Scotsman
My other Nan and Grandad always feel there children are correct so their morals can well….. waver….
My Sister is the best, yes she’s the best, not coz some funny backround but coz she’s my Idol. (Cept through the goth stage)
She can really sing well, cept she’s not brave enough. I do Sing on stage, but afterwards I have to hide in the loos, that’s right… I hate it when people come up to you and say “Oh you sing really well oh well done” in that grannyish tone that makes you want to hide or throw something at them and yell “No it’s not you fool!” or just run and never come back. I mean my class (or my year) didn’t know I could sing till the last day which really surprised them and made my class burts into tears and stand up (which I must add didn’t happen at any of the other acts but that’s coz I was the only one all by my self and no one knew I could actually sing really well (well loud anyway!!!))

Well, as you can tell my life well is “screwed up” and singing is the only way I can really get it out! But trust me it get so complex that you have only touched the surface!!! I mean I haven’t even mentioned I have a horse and all the animals and complications they create!

Well lets start at today, My aunt or what I call my Aunt, no not he one marrying my dad but really my mums Cousin that me and my sister where forced to call Aunty when young as she hacked away at our lovely hair leaving it horribly and about half a meter shorter then we wanted! Well my mum held a birthday meal for my Grdad, and the whole time her and my cousin have been well….. very mean… the whole time through, and no one seemed to notice, no one ever does, I don’t cry, smile, laugh or try to say much, not if I want my everything picked at! I mean she really does, I try to make everything perfect and she picks at me when I say her daughter has done tsomething out of place! Just coz its her daughter all the rules change! No really they do! When I was young, She HAD to win, or she would cry so we had to change the rules so she would win. She also blackmails me or trys to though when she found out I had a crush she tried to use it against me, but me being good at acting brushed it off, I hope anyway…..
So they were being mean to me, and so they leave I come up stairs and burst into tears as soon as I know mum will be occupied for an hour, any way…..

My dad says I shouldn’t allow mum to stop me from studying, and yet she has… I mean I was trying to connect to the internet toi do some work…. But instead I am writing this until I can get the internet to work.
So here until next time, is where I depart… to tell you later stories of my pitiful woa!

There is one or two things that do make me live however, my faith in the lord God and his Son Jesus Christ, and my friends and there a tiny hope that something could occure between me and the guy my heart is set on.

omg! lilly it feels like stuff from the deepest depths of ur heart! is this all true cause it sounds like it?
ukaliaschick :scotsman:
ps. i like the way it is written......thoughts continued and broken give it a sense of truthfulness nd spontenaiety. (kinda like my spelling)

well u are ight... coz it is.... really it is.... i sort of starting to write it when i was very upset... not finished yet... need to write next part when i feel in the writing mood... otherwise i hate writing coz i love things from teh heart... its how i write....

i think u r so brave to pour out ur heart to people who you dont know. they cant judge you on yuor looks or other things that you say however which could be a plus point.
thank you for sharing. you have the confidence in yourself to do something like this. who knows, even i may do it someday.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

Okay, just pick upn the phone. Its just a stupid phone. I can do this... its just a phone.
My hand goes towards the phone almost shaking. I am only going to phone Matt, the guy i have a HUGE crush on but he doesn't even see me the same way, i mena its not that big a deal! But here i am shivering as i reach for the phone as if i were 7 again, and had never used the phone to call my friends!
Okay i must admit i haven't phoned Matt before an di am going to ask him a.) how his interview for Bristol Uni went and b.) if he wants to come to the Xmas ball with me and Anna, but y am i so afraid!
Okay... breathe..... I unlock the phone to start to call Matt with the number ready infront of me... but i can't i am really shivering now! I must really fancy this guy if i am shivering this much.... i am nearly like the dogs when its fireworks night, and they are shaking in the cuboard under the stairs!
"Okay.. breathe.. i can do this...... i can do this" I start muttering in my empty bedroom. No i can't i mean if i am having a problem even just picking up the phone, what will happen durng hrte conversation!

But i need to know how he has done.. and i need to ask him to the ball, coz i really want him there as a friend! Iy would be so cool is me Anna and Matt could be at the ball together! I mean it would be so much fun and i would actually be able to talk to Matt for more than the 5 minutes then i got to talk to him at Houseparty!

OKay.... i really can't, so i need another option... i mean if i am too scaried to phone! I can Text him! Never got a reply before from texting.. but the it gives me more time before i have to phone him! AS i dive for my mobile i relise its not charged... so ok... need to charge it up... right.. need to find charger... and suddenyl my room is impossible to find anything in!
Oh bother! I'll never fnd it in...oh! found it!

(i hope u like it not very good but its just i think well.... ok.. i am mad.. but i hope u like..... please leave comments like... its awful..... coz i really need to know who i can improve it!)
Lilly

OK.. BREATH!... right... Calm! Well i talked to my friend Amy on the phone and well... i couldn't get hold of anyone else on the phone, so i phoned Dan. Now a few weeks ago me and Dan started talking online, after being at swish together, and well we just seem to have pillow fights and tickle fights... and its been so much fun!!! i mean i am left giggling so much! So... anyway... back to what i was saying! So i phone him up and we talked, and well he was quite quiet, well for him anyway. Well, we had to get off the phone, so i just have gone online and well we have had a very one sided conversation... well mainly me talking, ok, so i thought he was just busy.... but he went really quiet and then with a big speech just asked me out..... AHHH! I am shivering so much!!! i have no idea what to say... and i have Donna going on about her trip on the train.... bother need to shut her up to think.... oh my! what am i going to do... coz i have fancied him since well ages... cept it was only a little, and well i thought he wouldn't fancy me.... but he does....for a while... HOW LONGS A WHILE! Okay... umm... ask him...
My hand is shivering so much... and i really mean it... more than me trying to phone Matt!I mean the shiver has gone everywhere! Even my toes are shivering... evil Dan! Breath... Okay... hes replied. The screen seems to be wobbling from me shivering so much... oh bother Donnas still talking to me.... Okay need to just tell her.... AH! Okay... well she wasn't that shocked... right... AH! Now she trying to make me say yes! AHHH! No I need quiet to think!
Yes No Yes No! AHHH! OKay... breath.... well he is cute... and well need to get over Matt.. and sort have been flirting online... alot!
And... i hvae to say yes...
Slowly i type in (of course with a lot of shivering) and.... awwww...... soz u can't see what he has written.. hehe... but all i can say is it was cute and funny, and well.... we.. we are going out!
Okay breath! Still shivering.... need to calm down... breath....

Okay.. its been half an houir since Dan Asked me out and had to go... and all i can say is.... SHIVERING STILL! AHH! Need bed... all this shivering is making me so tired! Ah! Bed good... bed warm... bother i am hungury now! Oh well.... will have to have some ice cream now!

Back