Feedback Shop/Spend money

Xyphien

Scout
So I've searched the place, seeing as the admins/owners have glowing text, I'd assume you could purchase it, or use the money for something. So can I have help to where the shop is, if there is one. If not I guess this would be a suggestion.

Yeah, a shop is a priority...

Right now, holding off on installing one, hoping another is completed relatively soon. I am thinking about other things you can spend your money on as it is, even if it is to offer VIP type memberships or buying Compendiums, Walking Dead items, etc...

I'd have to get some type of value on it if I start offering "real" items, but at this point, anything is a possibility.

Yeah, a shop is a priority...

Right now, holding off on installing one, hoping another is completed relatively soon. I am thinking about other things you can spend your money on as it is, even if it is to offer VIP type memberships or buying Compendiums, Walking Dead items, etc...

I'd have to get some type of value on it if I start offering "real" items, but at this point, anything is a possibility.
Allow people to color their usernames and adding a glow would be awesome.

Allow people to color their usernames and adding a glow would be awesome.

Yeah, right now the shop modification offered doesn't have the capabilities to fully use CSS. I would have to create many many usergroups just to even make it look decent. Hopefully, the other shop modification comes along shortly. If not, I will see what I can use and piece together out of the other one.

Yeah, right now the shop modification offered doesn't have the capabilities to fully use CSS. I would have to create many many usergroups just to even make it look decent. Hopefully, the other shop modification comes along shortly. If not, I will see what I can use and piece together out of the other one.
On my site, I simply make a new usergroup for anyone who purchases it. It takes some personal time to do it, but I think it's worth it :smiley: Just an idea.

I'll look into it.

I'd also like to be able to have small icons placed in front of the usernames as well, so that is another reason I'd like to use that. If only the dev could get cascading CSS to work, it wouldn't be an issue.

Plus colors are icky :P

Back