Shopaholic Series

i am in the middle of shopaholic takes manhattan and i love it! i just finished reading confessions of a shopaholic and if i wasnt such a worry-wart it would be my life story, how she talks about fashion(i have a denny and george scar, i have..LOL, thats me!lol) they are just fun and hilarous to read,a great beach book(even though i read them inside while it was snowing,!LOL)

i think we might be the only two who have read these, victoria! but yes, i completely agree with you, confessions was hilarious!! i absolutely LOVED the ending when she told luke off on national television (well, kind of). ahhh... that was so great. :D and that job interview where she lied about speaking finnish. hahahaha... i don't think i'll be lying about languages on my resume anymore... :angelic:

anyway, i've just started the second one, but i'm stopping for now because i need to study for finals. but i'll definitely pick it up again once i'm flying back home for spring break! :D

LOL!!finnish finnish finnish finnish finnish daily world finnish finnish finnish!LOL, that was great then she just ran away!and i think we are the only people who have read these, but i hope more ppl do bc they are just pure fun! and then the table hopping! im table hopping, and then her daydreams while going places and her thoughts on Tarquin!LOL and the beginning of the second one, what to pack and magically it all goes into piles!LOL and i want luke brandon why cant he be real and pick me!LOL!sorry had to get that one out!lol, i really want to finish this one so i can read Ties the Knot, i can jsut see her gown shopping, LOL!

ahahahahahahaa... more finnish more finnish more finnish more finnish more finnish.

finnish goodbye.

hahahaha...sorry, that was like, the funniest letter in the whole book. :lol:

that's another thing, i loved how she started out a lot of the chapters with letters from her banks. very creative and hilarious! her excuses were so funny!! :lol:

i know, glandular fever and my aunt erminitrude!LOL!!!!!!!!!
and yes the finnish letter was the funniest i was in my history class while reading that part and i couldnt keep the laughter in! i just acted like the part in the really old boring movie was funny!LOL!!
another thing i liked was her not letting that girl to try on those zebra pants,LOL! sadly i could see me doing that, i would be like what?! those are mine!
and her at the museum!lol

yah!! go read it i know you'll love it, because if you loved the nanny diaries you'll love this!its just babysitting and high society mothers switched with shopping and finacial boring ppl!very funny!

I love these books! My friend totally got me hooked on them. And I noticed the other day that the new one is finally out. I think I'm going to have to pick it up here pretty soon.

I loved that part where she got busted for not speaking finnish.

If you love to shop, these books are totally for you. You'll be able to relate to almost everything that is going on in them.

i know i do! like with the scarf, that would be me, i have a .,..LOL!! then with the shoes in the second book, i have like two types of shoes that i have in two colors(i know sad!LOL) yes i relate to becky too much!

ooo*covers ears and starts singing oh danny boy!* sorry about that i am an avid shopper if you cant tell! adn thats okay everyone has their own hobbies and likes and dislikes, but my hobby is shopping!LOL

ahh!! the fitting room is my FAVORITE part of shopping. i love trying on the clothes and just twirling around in the room trying to figure out what else the clothes would look good with and where i would go with this outfit and... yes, i know i sound like a frilly airhead. i can't help it though. this book just brought out my inner becky bloomwood. :D

LOL! i know, me and my friends go into this very expensive boutique and try on all these gowns saying that we need one for the next formal but never buy them!LOL its just fun to try things on! i love shopping and usually when i go to the dressing room, i take in like twenty to thirty i have to put things on hold to try on, bc you usually can only take in like six!LOL

im reading the third one now, and i about died laughing becuase in the book she meets Suze at Sloane Square!LOL, then there was the animatronic squirrel!lol

Back