Shopaholic Series

LOLOL!i know that part is hilarous, i love her mom though! and yes finnish finnish finnish more finnish more finnish daily world finnish finnish finnish!LOLOL!

I'm just reading about these hilarious becky moments and now i'm really sad because there are no more shopaholic books!!! :( WHAT AM I GOING TO WASTE MY TIME DOING NOW???!!!! :thinking:

hey, reading those books weren't a waste of time. they were investments...of time. :P

well, sophie kinsella's new book is coming out next year ("can you keep a secret?" or something like that) so i guess we'll just have to wait for that. :confused:

LOL!!!investments!everything is an investment!
and crazy, i still think that she should write shopaholic has a baby! that would be hilarous and just too cute! i can just picture it, her going out and spending millions on a one of a kind Christian Dior baby dress designed especially for her!LOL!!

another thing i found hilarous that i forgot! TARKIE with the checkbook and then with Suze, i laughed so hard at that part and got quite disgusted but funny!LOL

omg, that is the best idea in the world!!! shopaholic has a baby and i could totally imagine becky going on crazy shopping trips!! lol and she would name her baby after some designer!! didn't she do that for suze's baby in ties the knot!!??

oh and spinster!!! i didn't mean reading these books are a waste of time!!! LMAO! reading about becky is as you always say... an investment!

HAH!!!! "prada.... stop sucking your thumb!".... "prada give me that right now".... "prada... mommy is getting very angry" and then.... older, 18-year-old naughty Prada..... "PRADA, I'M GOING TO THROW YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE!" NOOOO NEVER, I WOULD NEVER THROW OUT ANYTHING PRADA!!!!

I know!!!!like with Mrs. X in Nanny diaries just giving away a perfectly new pair of prada shoes!!!great for nan!!!LOL, wrong thread vicki!LOL

and lol! PRADA, Get down here this instant and go clean your room!LOL, now just imagine the kid being named Burberry or Miu Miu or Valentino!LOL

I got the books! I'm so excited! I'm in the middle of "Confessions" and I love them so much! Thanks for recomending them! They are wonderful!

yay!! another shopaholic reader!! :lol:

:eek:fftopic: but another yay... the 27 Fearless book is out!! shopaholic readers... try this series please!! lmao it has nothing to do with excessive spending :P but more like alias!

i saw confessions of a shopaholic at the grocery store of all places. hahaha. so i bought it and finished it that night. it's hilarious. then i went out and bought shopaholic takes manhatten. that was great with her and luke getting together. then finally, shopaholic ties the knot came out and oh my lordy... that was the best book. loved it. =) there's a new series from sophie kinsella coming out in 2004. can't wait for that one!

Yay! I've read all of them now! I absolutely love them! I think the 4th one should be "Shopaholic has a baby" I can just see her buying all these clothes, and accessories and everything else! I can't wait until the 4th one!

you guys convinced me to read these and i've been looking FOREVER to find them except the bn always seems to be out and i found confessions and ties the knot today and i got them i'm so happy!!!!

Back