Shopaholic Series

I finished the 2nd one awhile ago...need to get the 3rd one. Alicia is a cow for doing every thing...and takign down BC? But becky saves the day!!!!

I can totally see "Shopaholic has a Baby" Do you know how much baby stuff is out there? It's a great idea VK! I think I need to re-read these...it's been a while.

leah, sadly she isnt!!!! but she is writing another series..Can you keep a secret? (thats the title!, :lol:smiley: but i was thinking she should write Shopaholic has a baby! that would be a riot!

yeah i read the little bit in the back that they had about the secret... looks good!!! another funny book... but i wish she would continue the shopaholic series!

If you liked the Shopaholics Series (Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, and Shopaholic Ties the Knot) You're going to love TOAD CHARMING! :redhair:

Read all about Madison Hopper's adventures in money & men when she moves from Seattle to build a satelite ad agency in Manhattan.

First fifty readers receive signed novels. Sign up today!

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

Omigod! i love the shopaholic series! I've only read the first book, but i already love it! And i can see Shopaholic has a baby...it's be hilarous!

Back