SHOPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I can safely say that that never happens to me, in fact I often find myself buying something that I will most likely never wear, but the thrill of seeing it in my closet every morning is good enough for me. :D

kate - me too!! :lol:

aliasALIAS - hey, don't be embarrassed. trust me, i know a ton of guys who are like that too. see, reason #45618749002 why men need women - to buy clothes for them. :D

you know, maybe we should just think of these clothes we haven't worn as "investments." ;) i mean, we're going to wear them eventually, right? so better to have them now than later! :D

although, this is the exact reason why i'm a packrat... :confused:

LOL!!!investments!we do sound like becky!an dyes they are investments becuase we will wear them adn if we buy them now we wont have to later!i understand taht completly!terrific explanation!

well, becky is my personal shopping goddess/heroine/idol/whatever. she is the ruler of all things shopping. and part of her greatness is her reasoning that clothes are investments.

so...yeah. :D

yes that is her greatness and her thinkings of shopping and her reasoning for buying things!like the museum shopping!lol, great reasoning!

Mmm, shopping. No matter what I buy for clothes, it still takes me 20 minutes to pick out what to wear in the morning. I could spend days in the mall, although our mall is really small here, and we have no good stores. I usually shop at Thrfity's here, it's the only good store, but I love Old Navy and Bootlegger. Just jean stores for me, nothin fancy!! ^_^

Here's a quote from one of my favorite books, Jemimia J. Thought it was fitting. :D

"Darling," says Geraldine. "Just think about it logically. We're only here for about a hundred years or so, which, in the grand scheme of things, is nothing, therefore nothing's really very important, and certainly not money."

I'm a big bargain hunter. I purchase stuff from everwhere. Though I like macy's, the gap, banana republic and express the best.

I'm a girl...I hate shopping....I avoid it at all costs unless it's for something useful like a computer! Or computer games...or some other thing like that...

oh, i love shopping for stuff other than clothes too. i love ebay. and barnes & noble! and target and wal-mart. those places are great. you go in there just to get ONE thing, but walk out with like ten.

Barnes and Nobles!!i love that place and borders!and the cheescake factory(i know not a store but yum!LOL) and i also love pier one!cute pillows! but i every week i go to borders and always end up buying new cds and books even though i have thousands of cds and a book list soo long its going to take three years just to get through the first page!(crazy i think we are minibecky's!LOL)

I love Future Shop, I don't know whether they have them in the states or not (do they?) but they are sooo fun!!

LOL!if there is a shopping cult im sure i am a member!LOL, and yes that does sound like we are a cult, we could be expert shoppers instead, taht sounds less cult like!LOL and i dont think we have a future shop unless i have never heard of it, which i dont know is possible im a shopaholic!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back