SHOPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went shopping today! :lol: Gah... I really am spending to much. :( I get weekly paychecks but then... poof, they just dissappear. ::sighs::

Well on to happier thoughts... :lol: I bought a red express sweater. It's the cutest thing! Lemme try to find it on the site...

eee i found it... mine's red though and it looks so much better *on* then just laying there. :D and I'm so proud because the original is 50 dollars, and I got it for 29.50! :kicking:

post-13-1068933976.jpg

oh yeah and I got 2 Hallmark cards. :lol: Grandpop's birthday is coming up! ^_^

I went shopping today and got 3 things ^_^

First this super dooper comfy sweater by Paul Frank:

103240.jpg

This is one of my dresses for 8th Grade Graduation that I got today:

APK1K4.jpg

And these Converse:

398675.jpg

That dress is really pretty!!

I went to Barnes and Noble today. :D Bought Kiss My Tiara: How to rule the world as a smartmouth goddess. I was looking for Bazaar, but they didn't have it. :blink:

My mommy also bought me a cute sweater from TJMaxx. :rolleyes: She loves that TJMaxx. And she's promised to take me shopping for clothes when I'm home for more than just one day. :D

heh, today i got in the mail a gap mystery card. i get 10 dollars of my next purchase of $25 dollars or more. :woot:

i don't know why we get all these cool stuff in the mail :blink:

but if you guys are interested in the card... here:

http://gap.com/mystery

holy crappolla maggie!!!! I BOUGHT THWE RED ONE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bebe!

I want those converse!!! My green 1's with sharpie swirls got all yucky. (All the more punky...but they have to go...) Do the have the low tops? I want theeem!

We've been kicked back a few pages.

Since you're all so obsessed with Bazzar...i happened to find it on overstock.com...and it's $4.35 for an annual subsciption clicky here!

Sweatpants and warmup suits galore. I went on a little shopping frenzy, 1st at express and then at the gap. Hey...i need they for phys ed...actually if i switch teachers next term i'm screwed...rio's the only one who lets us wear our own stuff. I get to wear crimson and gold... :Ph34r: why can't we have normal colors like the school we share our track with? :thinking: Off to do insane xmas shopping soon! :D

ahh...that reminds me...that's what the people who bring their dogs to bloomy's do. they match!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back