SHOPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
SydB_JenG said:
I have officially declared clothes shopping evil and anyone who does it is evil as well...lol...no im j/k!
so im evil!!!!!NO!how can that be? you betrayed me!!i cant think.......*starts crying* i will seek refuge in the boutiques!

and cantoloupe?!*starts running around finding knives and swords to cut them in half!*
back on topic to shopping!!tomorrow i am going spring shopping and bathing suit shopping, and i cant wait but that always discourages me finding a swimsuit!but oh well!ill have fun going in stores anyway! :lol:

oh, swimsuit shopping can be brutal. that and underwear/bra shopping. those are my least favorite kinds of shopping. but it can be very satisfying when you find the perfect swimsuit or bra. :D

and clothes shopping is not evil!!

yah!my shopping sista to back me up!or should i say my investment associate!LOL!!!!!
and i know when you find that swimsuit that fits perfectly its like a ray of sunshine appears..AHH!LOL!!

hahahahaha... investment associate, i like that!! :lol:

and yes, when you find the perfect swimsuit, it's like the heavens open up and you hear harp music and you know, an operatic chorus that goes, "AHHHH!!!" :D

anyway, what kind of swimsuit are you looking for? one-piece or two-piece?

im looking for serveral types actually!LOL okay here are my ideas but i doubt im giong to find any of these!
(goes in order of what i want most!)
1. two-piece bikini with halter top and the bottom with a white belt(the bathing suit black-very michael kors!LOL)
2. a one piece that is black with thick white bordering and is cut-out along the stomach
3.a two-piece striped colored and just fun
4. a two-piece with an attached mini skirt(these are soo cute i have one but i want another!LOL)
5.a one piece with a swirl pattern very pucci-esque!
LOL!see no store that i can afford has any of those but i will hunt, otherwise ill settle for anything that fits and is somewhat cute!LOL

well, at least you've got more than one option. and they all sound really good! and there's definitely nothing wrong with hunting. you might find something else along the way. ;) :D

I always buy my swimsuits from catalogues, you may want to try a catalogue if you can't find anything in the stores!

thanks for the idea kara but i always have to try things on becuase i never what fits and what nots becuase of my height!UGH!LOL
but yes maybe ill find something i like better!and if i find more then three they will be wonderful investments for the summer, i mean i will need more sometime...LOL!

LOL!!!very good technique but i like the satisfaction of feeling the bag in my hands and trying on and of course going through the racks!LOL, i sound like becky!

oooooo, Victoria, I love those bathing suits that you're looking for! They all sound so cool!

The thing I hate the most when bathing suit shopping is how freakin expensive they are. This one girl I know, just spent almost $200 on hers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back