Shopping!

Ooooh! A thread about shopping! I love it!!! :lol:

As a matter of fact, I'm headed to the mall right now! :D Fridays are shopping days for me, my mom, and my sis. :smiley:

you know what I had a whole good shopping weekend planned out for the weekend. Planned on dragging my mum and her credit cards around with me as well...but I am grounded. For a stupid concern slip in my four weekly report!! Cos I was too loud and an exhibitionist!!! whatever!! lol. But I seriously need some good shopping time....I haven't been up to MK Centre for years. I've been goin to London to see my cousin and his friends but I can't be asked to get the train there any more!! lol

I have a shoe addiction. A serious shoe addiciction. I also love to shop in general, but alas, I'm a poor college student...

I have a compulsive need to buy shoes and purses. :hmm: I just threw away like 50 million pairs the other night... and I don't think I've worn them more than once. My mom was pretty pissed. :lol:

So my trip to the mall was good! (y) Got a tank from Express, and two tanks from Forever 21 (my favorite store EVERRRRR!), and a Fossil watch (it's pink :D). And my mom paid for it all... :lol:

hey alias anna, i think oasis sparrow was her original sn before she changed it to bradhadair and so on.

ummmmmmmm... no i'm not obsessed about shopping, but i like it when i get new clothes or stuff. i really need to get some long shorts, but can't find the types that i want.

um.... the last thing i bought was an evanescence poster, a wallet w/ a chain and a black wristband from hot topic, a packet of black bracelets from claire's at the "guy shop" part (cheaper there) and a badtz-maru notepad from sanrio. badtz-maru rules! :Punkrock:

holy irina, mrs. sark........ i'd be pissed too if i were ur mom. i wouldn't e able to buy that many shoes. lol if it wasn't for the extra shoes that i hafta wear for PE, the only shoes i'd prolly own were some everday shoes, dress up shoes, water shoes, flip-flops and bowling shoes. and that'd be it. geez i'm amazed how girls can spend soooooo much money on shoes and bags and stuff and sometimes barely use them! ur basically throwing away money, but that's me. and ack i hate having to lug a bag around all the time, give me a wallet w/ or w/o a chain and something with kinda big pockets to wear and i'm set.

mrs. sark, i'd love a purse, but i'm very picky and cant seem to find one i autually like. of course, when i see my friendse' stuff, i'm like, "that's so pretty! i love it!" :smiley:

and shoes...i only have 1 old pair i never wear anymore (i wore it out), my converse chucks, more dressy, white shoes that i bought for culmination and had no more reason to ever wear them again...maybe if they were black..., and my puma, pe shoes. thats all i have.

and i love shopping!! it's the one area where i really am a girl. :P My favorite store would probably have to be Rampage. Love, LOVE that store! A bit on the pricy side, by great clothes! Second choice would probably be Forever 21, but when they change their stock, I either love it all or hate it all.

And hey, anyone know where I can find a plain black jacket/sweater? One of those zip up ones that are kind of small? I've been searching...

[EDIT:] But ya know what? I feel like making my wardrobe all black...i mean, black is a gorgeous color...or making my whole wardrobe white, grey, black, red, and pink! and to start it off...i want these pants!!

PJB75H.jpg

But...$60?

I forgot about my newfound purse addiction! The L.A.M.B. purse line that Gwen Stefani designed for LeSportsac is freakin' awesome! If only I could afford to shop more...

*sigh*

jen, i live in california. and no, not in themiddle of nowhere. i live about 45 minutes away from SF.

lamb? :blink: see, i'venever heard of that either, but i know who gwen stefani is.

yah i do, i went into it sometimes. scolded ppl about money... i went in there sometimes to say what i had bought. like a new shirt or w/e. i still scold ppl, sometimes. :laughbounce:

and they don't have Forever 21, Rampage, Express, Wet Seal...?! How? Surely they have one nearby! Where do you shop?

and...
B20157.jpg

ohhh...me want, me want! :P I've been on the rampage site too long...I'd better click it off, unless you guys dont mind this page being clogged with rampage pics? :angelic:

I like Hello Kitty. :D

I can't help it with the shoes. Really bad habit. :hmm: My mom bought me new sneakers about a month ago. And my bf was about to buy me another pair two days ago. But it's almost summer. And I was going to buy these sandals today but my mom gave me the dirtiest look. :lol:

There's this room underneath the stairs in our basement, it was filled with my shoes. I'd wear them once and throw them in there. So my mom finally went in there and dragged me down to throw away the shoes I didn't wear. I think there's still like 50 pairs in there still, though. :blink: I have a tendency to buy the same kind of shoes... but different colors. :lol:

And lately, I've been buying a lot of dressy high heeled sandals. Even though I never have a reason wear them. :hmm:

I have smaller feet than my mom, but somehow she manages to fit into my shoes and she ends up wearing them more than me. So it's like I buy it for myself and wear it like once or twice... and then it ends up being her shoes. <_<

As for purses, I'm carrying a new one every month. :lol: I like the small, rectangular shoulder bags. My mom just bought me a new purse last week... let's see how long before I switch to a different one. :lol:

Alias Anna said:
:( anyone remember hte old shopping htread? o how i miss it

but yay! this one is new and will prosper... hopefullly :smiley:
yep, i remember! Only used to go in there every once in a while, but i loved hearing what people had bought...and every once in a while, i posted what i wanted or what i had just bought...why wasnt the old thread opened again?

uhhhhhhhh i dunno. i only go up there for piano lessons or sometimes for other things. for what? clothes or just things in general, usually?

Back