Shopping!

I dont like shopping anymore. I've lived right down the street from the street from the mall since I was 8 years old, and after going there almost everyday during the summer for 6 years, I really got sick of it! :lol:

i love shopping but i can never decide what i want!!! lol therefore i like never buy anything or sometimes i will just buy eveyrthing

depends.
right now i have like nothing in my closet ....... eeeeehhh must go shopping!!! i'm going downtown on wednesday with some of my friends to go to urban outfitters and some other funky places

I'm not addicted at all...I have like no time for shopping but last week I spent 300 dollars on clothes and I recently bought a guitar and an iPod and umm yea...I spent like 1500 in the past month...that's so unlike me. I feel so guilty :(

I got a skirt for retro day...one of those little school girl skirts in a shizzle plaid. And I walked all the way from the eastside to the westside in hopes of finding the Marc Jacobs vote tee...but they were long gone...:/...but I got to stare at all those gorgeous hand bags!

I love skirts, but it is so cold now I can't wear a lot of my favorites. Luckily, tights are back in so I have an excuse to go buy a bunch of cool textured ones.

I love shopping. Only problem is eventually I buy so much I have nowhere to put it anymore. I have way too many shoes.
:lol: :lol:
That's my problem at the moment! Because my parents are living overseas, my clothes currently live on thier bed, hanging all around their room, in the family room, hanging from all of the doors, on my chair, my bed, my door, and in every available storage space in my room!

Back