Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >Yes, She was only doing what the C.I.A told her to do

• >Yes, He might have betrayed the C.I.A if he knew the truth

• >Yes, He was a hypocrite because he lied to his wife

• Total voters
Just curious to see what you think! Personally I think Dixon was right to forgive Syd but he had the right to be angry for a little while too. :eek: :confused: :thinking: :( :woot: :angry: ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:

Silverdewdrop said:
Just curious to see what you think! Personally I think Dixon was right to forgive Syd but he had the right to be angry for a little while too. :eek: :confused: :thinking: :( :woot: :angry: ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:
Yeah I agree!! But the only reason Sydney didn't tell him was because she didn't want him or his family to get hurt.

well, i agree that he was a hypocrite, but it was more interesting when he was angry at her
i didn't like how he was suddenly going along on the mission, and suddenly everything was great and fine

im not sure what to think if he should forgive her.. i thik he should but im not sure why exactly. (idonno its sorta weird)

Dixson reminds me of my dad! Very intelligent, but when you say something or do do something wrong he'll be mad! But he forgives! I think she was doing what her heart told her!

I think that it was a good thing that he forgave her - but if I had been Dixon it would have taken me quite a while to get over the fact that someone who I trusted lied to me about my whole life ! Dixon definitely had the right to be mad for as long as he was.

As he said, he couldn't honestly say whether he'd do the same thing or not. So he was very right to forgive her.
;)

I agree, too. I think Dixon needed to forgive Syd. She was just following orders. He also was lying to his wife, so he and Syd were in the same situation. He expected his wife's forgiveness, yet he didn't want to forgive Syd. How much sense does that make? Not a lot.

I think that Dixon was mad at her because he thought that they had a closer relationship and that she should have know that she could have trusted him.

Back