should jen have been the million dollar bay?

clak

Cadet
HI wsup guys, i wanna discuss something, i don't know wethr uv noticed it or not but... don't you think that jennifer garner should have been the "million dollar baby"???

i mean when i first saw the tailer i thought it was jennifer garner, i was gonna COMMIT SUICIDE!!!, but then it seemed to be hillary swank... i was like oh... oh no

what do you guys have to say about it knowing that they both look alike ('_-)

I've never seen the actual movie, but from what I've heard and from the previews that I've seen, I agree that Jennifer would made a great lead in the film. If she HAD been the one to star in this movie, she'd finally receive the recognition she deserves on the big screen... so I fully believe she should have been the "million dollar baby."

... but good job to Hilary Swank, I guess... :confused:

well well some people do agree,it's like ross and russ in friends, you see I have nothing against hillary, but when it comes to jennifer garner, we stop here, you know when you love an artist so much that it hurts?? that's what's happening to me...

it's like ross and russ in friends

I hope you don't mean the actual actors, because they're both played by David Schwimmer. I'm probably just being slow-witted, though, and you're merely comparing the characters... :blush:

Anyway... I know what you mean about loving an artist to such an extreme extent. Jennifer Garner is my mentor, I do believe, and she deserves a movie such as Million Dollar Baby just as much, if not more so, than every other actress in Hollywood.

personally that's what i thought at first i never saw the movie but form watching trailers and clips i think hilary did an awesome job in the role

clak said:
hi guys wsup, i wanted to ask you how you make those quotes and pictures on ur id display, how do u do it??
[post="1263126"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

clak, go to your profile and you can change or insert your avatar there ... ;)

regarding if JG should have been ... I think if she was given the project, I am sure she would not say no ... she would have taken the project and made it her own ... ;)

Hillary did a great job too ... so either way it would have been awesome ... (y)

Did you know that Sandra Bullock turned down this film???

lol yeah i read that on imdb and sandra was dodging rumors that she called clint total rubbish and she turned it down because she tried to get it made for years lol <this is totally off topic :P but neway i heard that too

Back