Season 4 Should Nadia be told the truth?

Should Syd have told Nadia when she found out Sloane put out the hit?

• No because that would hurt Nadia even more, plus Syd can work better with her in the dark.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes because Nadia deserves to know the truth.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, I'm wondering what people thought about Syd keeping the truth from Nadia yet again. It took her 15 episodes just to tell her sister that their mom put a hit on her and now she doesn't want Nadia to know that it was really "Sloane".

I think Syd is doing this just to protect Nadia, but I also think that if Syd were in Nadia's position she would want to know the truth. So what's right?

i dunno, i mean in a way Nadia does deserve to hear the truth cuz she thinks her dad isn't that bad but really, he IS and she has the right to know

Well i think that sloane imposter guy was the one who set up irina and faked vaughn's dad being alive. notice his assistant guy called him "mr.sloane". so i think nadia will find out as soon (maybe) as the imposter is revealed.

This is sooo complicated. On one hand, Nadia would definitely want to know...she was kinda upset Syd never told her about Irinia.

But on the other hand, I can see Syd's reasoning. Nadia has gotten really close to Sloane, and Syd is trying to protect her. I'm sure she has every intention of telling her but is just waiting for when the time is right. She doesn't want to tell Nadia and have her flip out and let Sloane know that they're on to him.

Yes Nadia does need to learn to distrust Sloane, but would she really listen if Sidney did tell her the truth? She was furious to find out that Dickson and Sid were investigating Sloane earlier in the season, why do you think that she would take this news any better? Ultimately Sidney did what she had to to save the relationship. Sloane will prove himself false in time, and when that happens Sidney will still have the relationship with Nadia, and Nadia will turn to her.

Sydney is becoming like her father. This is what Jack does, keeping information from Sydney to protect her. So, if Sydney is always getting mad at Jack, then maybe she shouldn't do the same to Nadia.

filmlover said:
Sydney is becoming like her father.  This is what Jack does, keeping information from Sydney to protect her.   So, if Sydney is always getting mad at Jack, then maybe she shouldn't do the same to Nadia.
[post="1301646"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sydney is such a Bristow! I agree with what you've said. It's probably best to tell the truth. Though I think Nadia will respond like Syd did in S2 in regards to Irina.

Hee, hee. Just what I was going to point out. She is now the pot calling the kettle black. She should think twice before she yells at her father the next time he "protects" her by keeping something from her. :lol:

Nadia definately should be told. Remember what happened in The Index! Nadia will be totally ticked off when she finds that, once again, Sydney is harbouring suspicions about her Dad which she hasn't shared with her.

Yes, Nadia needs to know the truth. But who is to say that Sydney knows the truth? She just found out that her mother did not put a hit on her. So I am sure there are alot of other things that she may think is the truth but will turn out not to be the truth.

Back