Should never have even the smallest role in Alias?

mmmmmmmmmm i'm thinking..........................Hilary Duff. i know you americans like her [do you?], but shes soooooooooo annoying here. Well i think so.

u guys took all mine (brittney, hillary, J.lo, Jessica, CLAY, and paris) well here r some more...... eminem, scott foley, nicole richie, kelly ripa(i like her but not in alias), csi crew, abby from ER, Melissa George(oh wait she's lauren), kiera knightly, and cristina agulara. i think some ppl should have rolls like pink(her and jen could have a wicked hair-color-athon to see who could have the worst hairdo), that one hot doctor on ER Visijic or somthing, johnny dept and olrlando bloom(spys jen could date)

ha! get dr evil in there lol, (senercio here)

(sydney pulls off sarks mask)
SYDNEY: HOLY s*** UR DR EVIL!
sark/dr evil: NOTHING HOLY ABOUT IT BABY!!!!!
im bored? can u tell?

Okay yeah I am american and i find it offensive that some of you say that like all of us like Hilary duff eww eww eww its btw I would rather watch sloane and his stupid love scene than hilary duff on alias. Another bad person on alias would be Mandy Moore love her acting but she isnt a kick butt type of actress and ashton kutcher hes HOT but he would make the show all stupid and make it a kind of comedy! Whoever said scott foley that was an amazing idea. Imagine on the said the ex husband and the new boyfriend can we say world war 3 lol :lol: :syd1: :syd2: :syd3: :syd4:

Back