Politics Should protitution be legal?

there aren't any cute male prostitutes, besides i think sex should be done with someone you love. it's supposed to be special

SydneyFan said:
Rapists DO NOT RAPE to get off on sex. They rape because they like to hurt.
I think that's a very simplified version of a rapists psyche. It's also possible that they carry alot of pain around with them. There is a reason for everything, no matter how ugly it might be.
Of course it is very simplified. If you'd like, I can expand on some reasons that cause someone to become a rapist. But since the topic wasn't about rape, I didn't feel the need to do so. I used to want to be a psychologist, I've read tons of books about criminal behavior because the human mind fascinates me. One of the most common causes of someone becoming a rapist is that they were abused as a child. Whether it be mentally and emotionally, physically, and most often SEXUALLY.

Of course that person carries a lot of pain around in them. But it doesn't mean I feel bad for them. I feel bad that there is something that caused them to turn to rape, but I know the difference between right and wrong and so do you, and so does that rapist.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Bradhadair said:
there aren't any cute male prostitutes,
Ever see Gigalo staring Richard Gere? grrrrrrrr ;) :lol:

~~Spongy!
ewwww

i think if the person i fall in love with got with a prostitute, i'd break my heart...... :( it's so horrid to do that to someone i love.

Bradhadair said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Bradhadair said:
there aren't any cute male prostitutes,
Ever see Gigalo staring Richard Gere? grrrrrrrr ;) :lol:

~~Spongy!
ewwww

i think if the person i fall in love with got with a prostitute, i'd break my heart...... :( it's so horrid to do that to someone i love.
"ewwwww" Richard Gere now..........Not "ewwww" Richard Gere over 20 years ago ;) :lol:

~~Spongy!

Back