Politics Should protitution be legal?

Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
i don't care.  seriously, it's better than a woman getting raped  -_-   i myself could never be with someone who's been with a prostitute
I don't know how it's in the US, but in Holland 25% of the male population has been with a prostitue. ;)

Actually there are child prostitutes too. And there are pedophiles that go to child prostitutes.

Yes, but they're SO rare.. especailly in the US and western Europe.. They can be found in Eastern Europe though, like in Czech.. the legal age to become a prostitue is 15 years.
that's why i wouldn't date a guy there ;)
I ditto that............I'd never date an Eastern European man. ewwww :lol:

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
i don't care.  seriously, it's better than a woman getting raped  -_-   i myself could never be with someone who's been with a prostitute
I don't know how it's in the US, but in Holland 25% of the male population has been with a prostitue. ;)

Actually there are child prostitutes too. And there are pedophiles that go to child prostitutes.

Yes, but they're SO rare.. especailly in the US and western Europe.. They can be found in Eastern Europe though, like in Czech.. the legal age to become a prostitue is 15 years.

~~Spongy!
wtf :blink: what's wrong with them..? :confused:

Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:

~~Spongy!
You have to live in the West to know what people are saying about Eastern European people ;)

Is Holland Eastern European........if it is. Sorry :(

~~Spongy!

Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:

~~Spongy!
You have to live in the West to know what people are saying about Eastern European people ;)

Is Holland Eastern European........if it is. Sorry :(

~~Spongy!
What do they say about Eastern European people? :blink:

and you need to study this ;)

europe-map.jpg

Itz the MT said:
USA, Canada, Russia and China? ;)

And hmm I don't know about that.. maybe yes.
USA, Canada, Russia and China, France, Germany, U.K, Japan, Austrailia, Spain, Italy, Greece, Afganistan (because of the news coverage) etc. :P

We don't hear a lot about The Neatherlands over here.

~~Spongy!

Silverdewdrop said:
I'm going to the Netherlands this summer.. Kind of off topic, but hey.
Maybe you'll bump into Misha........if you do........RUN! He'll probably try to sell you weed :lol:

~~Spongy!
Haha, you're trying to ruin my reputation.

oh cool! where exactly?

you miss a lot then :eek:

Itz the MT said:
Silverdewdrop said:
Maybe you'll bump into Misha........if you do........RUN! He'll probably try to sell you weed :lol:

~~Spongy!
Haha, you're trying to ruin my reputation.

you miss a lot then :eek:
Ruin tour reputaion! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

You, yourself, said that you do weed ;)

What are we missing about the Neatherlands? :confused:

~~Spongy!

Okay, so this is really :eek:fftopic: , but Spongy you're so ignorant! You say these negative things about eastern europeans (at least the men), yet you weren't even sure if Holland was an eastern european country or not :lol:. If you didn't even know that, how can you generalize a group of people you obviously know nothing about? As an american myself who lives in europe (northern europe, but I guess you don't know where that is either. here's a hint...... it's NORTH), I get embarassed when americans like you draw conclusions/make assumptions on something you have no experience with. Have you ever been to any eastern european countries? I've been to Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, the baltic states (you even know what those are?), etc... I've always had a great time in eastern europe, and the people there are just lovely. I suggest you hop on a plane, and experience first hand the good nature of the people there before you go making generalizations.

Back to the subject....... Prostitution should be legal. I gave my opinions on this earlier in the thread ;)

things about eastern europeans (at least the men), yet you weren't even sure if Holland was an eastern european country or not . If you didn't even know that, how can you generalize a group of people you obviously know nothing about? As an american myself who lives in europe (northern europe, but I guess you don't know where that is either. here's a hint...... it's NORTH), I get embarassed when americans like you draw conclusions/make assumptions on something you have no experience with. Have you ever been to any eastern european countries? I've been to Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, the baltic states (you even know what those are?), etc... I've always had a great time in eastern europe, and the people there are just lovely. I suggest you hop on a plane, and experience first hand the good nature of the people there before you go making generalizations.
Canada's always been North to me. Who cares where Europe is anyway? :lol: All the good TV shows are from America. :P oh yeah, yay, prostitution!!

Now that everyone is basically off topic, I'll only add this- could someone please change the title to saying Prostitution and not Protitution?? Sorry, but it was really bugging me

Now that everyone is basically off topic, I'll only add this- could someone please change the title to saying Prostitution and not Protitution?? Sorry, but it was really bugging me
"protitution" is how pimps say it. You have to get down with the lingo.

SydneyFan said:
:hmm: assuming everyone here is a pimp... OK then ;)

SydneyFan said:
which alley do you reside in? :P

Back