• no way!! evilness makes him hot!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • he'd be boring if he were good

• only if he dated syd

• only if he joined CIA

• yeah..he and vaughn could b pals. and weiss.(awww)

• definitely! i dont like him coz he's so evil

• dont mind...he's hot either way

• he should join MI6 (go brits)

• Total voters
aren't we always, lol.
he deffinately has to keep his evil sexy self. but maybe just not extreme and only kill people if nescesairy.
he has to compromise a little for syd but not too much lol.

does that make sense :smiley:

Always...well mostly always. I agree that he has to keep his sarcastic nature, he wouldn't be the Sark we love without it... :love:

Honestly the role reversals are never quite believable did anyone really believe that the power of love caused Vader to see the error of his wicked ways? No way we all were screaming Luke he's playing you boy, or take something from Alias who really thinks Sloane can be a convincing goodie even if the character turn good in the back of your mind your going hey you're were still a scumbag a more probable case for Sarkneyites is Syd going bad that always seems to be better think of her positions totured for two years, lost her life, her convictions. It could work!
<0>Danie :redhair:

SarksScrtAgntGrl said:
Honestly the role reversals are never quite believable did anyone really believe that the power of love caused Vader to see the error of his wicked ways? No way we all were screaming Luke he's playing you boy, or take something from Alias who really thinks Sloane can be a convincing goodie even if the character turn good in the back of your mind your going hey you're were still a scumbag a more probable case for Sarkneyites is Syd going bad that always seems to be better think of her positions totured for two years, lost her life, her convictions. It could work!
<0>Danie :redhair:
it would make sense with the prophecy. "unless prevented this woman will render the greatest weapon of all...until utter desolation."

but what is that power if not the baby.

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>hey people..i just thought that we (sarkie fans) needed a new poll...i hope this hasnt been done before..i think not. neway..i have no idea what ur all gonna vote. please vote btw..this is my first quiz!! yeah..i have nothin elso productive 2 say. p yea..id probly say a combination...MI6 (yeah!), dating syd, he's hot neway, evilness add 2 hottness. dammit.. i just love sarkie</span>
he'd be boring if he were good. OMG GRACIE U STARTED THIS POLL....... maybe we shud have a lil talk, and if it was hannah.............................. i'm gonna whack u on the head tomorrow..............................

Back