Season 4 Should Someone Come Between Syd and Vaughn?

Should Someone Come Between Syd and Vaughn In Season 4?

• Yes! I'm sick of these two being together!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I'm Sick of the drama between them!

• Noooo! They have to be together!

• I don't really care

• Total voters
"No! I'm Sick of the drama between them!"

I'm not anti-S/V, but I'm also not S/V... I just think things are better off with them together.

i chose A b/c they keep on having too many problems and they will always have drama and i'd prefer not to have them togthr and if they find sum1 fir syd *cough cough* Sark

Syd and Vaughn r so the perfect couple. but there always fighting and breaking up and getting back together again! let's just have Vaughn pop the question and get it over with!

Waffling Vaughn was not attractive. It seemed like the sparks between them were gone after the
Concious episode. Vaughn has a lot of baggage and it ain't pretty. She needs someone worthy of her.

Break 'em up!!! Happy ending should be just that.... the ending!!! We need to root for them to be together thru all the obstacles and turmoil, otherwise where's the perosnal, emotional drama gonna be?

Let's all remember, Alias is a drama. With the triangle resulved, what's next? A happy couple might be bouring. But i agree, they are verry cute together, but I think Syd should get someone. Do you remember episode 3:4, when Syd and Simon were making out and Vaughn had this seriously jelous look on his face? I loved that. I picked I don't care, b/c, in a nutshell, they kinda need to not be together so that the show keeps you asking, why can't they be together, Besides the glares were priseless, and the little fights were hilarious, but i do want them to be together. Syd needs a shoulder (besides Weiss's) that she can cry on.

Back