Season 4 Should Someone Come Between Syd and Vaughn?

Should Someone Come Between Syd and Vaughn In Season 4?

• Yes! I'm sick of these two being together!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I'm Sick of the drama between them!

• Noooo! They have to be together!

• I don't really care

• Total voters
They definitely have to be together....the love triangle drama and forbidden love and blha blah blah is getting boring, so it wont even make the show interesting any more.

BUT, I think there still needs to be some drama between them. But Ithink they should become a dynamic crime-fighting duo--->I LOVE the missions they do together. That way, they can have syd rescuing vaughn and vaughn rescuing syd epis so there can still be drama, and we get to see vaughn in disguises!!! (that goth outfit...MEOW!!)

theres my rant :P

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Sydney NEEDS to be with Vaughn! We've all had to wait so long, and this season lasted forever with Lauren getting in the way of everything. WE NEED THEM TO BE TOGETHER! It's unfair to the fans and to the characters! Sydney should LOVE Vaughn, and Vaughn should LOVE Sydney! xoxo! :D :redhair: :smiley:

leahs said:
I LOVE the missions they do together. That way, they can have syd rescuing vaughn and vaughn rescuing syd epis so there can still be drama, and we get to see vaughn in disguises!!!
:yawn: You seem to be in the minority. A lot of people expressed the desire to have him retreat back into the booth--that Dixon was much more dynamic on missions than Vaughn . . . and, gotta admit, I agree. Not a lot of action chemistry whipped up there. -_-

fivetoesonefoot said:
i think that someone should come between them and that someone is SARK!!! tee hee
I think we've already had enough of a character warping and smashing with Lauren never gelling into anything with any more shape than an amoeba . . . :rolleyes: :lol:

skywalker_47 said:
they HAVE to be together! they are meant to be.
they're soulmates... :lovers: nothing and no one could or should ever come between them! :love: i'd go really CRAZY if they'd spend another season apart. PLEASE MAKE THEM GET BACK TOGETHER!
True Dat!! I agree all the way! I'm a HUGE S/V Shipper!

i'm a hardcore s/v shipper and all....and I would hate to see them not together......but seeing as how Alias is.....and how they haven't been able to stay together for more than like 6 or 7 episodes, something or other will get between them -_-

also...if i had to choose, i would definately go with noone coming in between them, but once again if i had to choose for who should come between them..i would go with Sark..that would just be super entertaining to watch :D

ETA: bad spelling

I'm a massive S/V shipper. They should be together always. Although i really dont see it happening with JJ and a pen around :lol: . I think it would be much more interesting to see the relationship develop and grow rather than break them up again. Whenever two characters take forever to get together they break up really quick again like Abby and Carter in ER. Then when it comes to the last episode they'll be together again a la Ross and Rachel. Lets just keep them together. I think it'll be more interesting that way as TV shows never do that.

I think they need to be together but there does need to be drama. They just cannot pretend that all of stuff with Lauren never happened. They have to work it out and realize how much they love each other! :love:

And I think that Vaughn needs to not go on so many missions... he needs to be the one guiding her on them - "her guardian angel" :angelic: He needs to be able to say "When you're on operations I can't sleep at night!"

AND>>> if someone had to come between them I hope its Sark! That would be interesting even if I am an extremely faithful S/V shipper.

..yes, yes, as i said once i want a new hot agent with a crush on Syd, just for us to have Jealous-Vaughn! i love Jealous -Vaughn! funny...

honestly, i don't care. the show's going to center around these two anyway. it's a lost cause. no matter who they bring in, it'll all be drama drama drama. even with no one else, it'll still be drama drama drama.

I never thoguht of it that way but you are right. Either way there will be drama at some point. Good call! Lol...That sucks that it will be like that though. :(

true, true. but drama it's necessary. they have to WORK IT BABY! otherwise their relationship will get borring.. :eek: ..i can't belive i just wrote that down! ..kill me now.

but i'm pretty sure something will happen like:

their sister and brother.. :eek:
one of them turning evil..
one of them is sick and to be death soon..again..

something like that.. :D

true, true. but drama it's necessary. they have to WORK IT BABY! otherwise their relationship will get borring.. :eek: ..i can't belive i just wrote that down! ..kill me now.

LMAO. IMO, it's already boring... But that's just me, I know. :P

By the way, neither will die and they will not turn out to be bro and sis. Trust me. Not spoilers, but still. JJ would never do that.

Les

What is it with you people and incest? Believe me, the Disney network is not going to allow two of its heroes to have slept together heaven knows how many times in an unknowing incestuous union. 'Nuff said. -_-
✌️

verdantheart said:
What is it with you people and incest?
Well, Alias bears more than a passing similarity to a greek tradgey, and what's a good greek tradgey without a bit of incest to liven things up?

*runs*

Frogboy_Lives said:
verdantheart said:
What is it with you people and incest?
Well, Alias bears more than a passing similarity to a greek tradgey, and what's a good greek tradgey without a bit of incest to liven things up?
And I repeat, Disney property? Reality? Put two and two together people. We don't live in ancient Greece, we live in the modern USA (at least the creators and first audience of Alias does). Wake up and smell the coffee. ;)
✌️

I voted "I don't care", because I didn't really agree with any of the answers. I do think someone or something should come between them, just because it makes the show more interesting. I love them together, but love them apart....

Back