Season 4 Should Someone Come Between Syd and Vaughn?

Should Someone Come Between Syd and Vaughn In Season 4?

• Yes! I'm sick of these two being together!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I'm Sick of the drama between them!

• Noooo! They have to be together!

• I don't really care

• Total voters
Yea, I knid of want Vaughnm to suffer and realize that he loves her more than anything. (Even hockey lol.) But at thew same time all I wnat is for them to be together! They are perfect for eachotehr adn are soulmates adn I wouldn't be able to handle them being apart.

I know this is off topic, but how do you get those cool things in your sig... like
N A D I A 'S S P I E S

Those animations? What I mean is how do you make them?

verdantheart said:
What is it with you people and incest? Believe me, the Disney network is not going to allow two of its heroes to have slept together heaven knows how many times in an unknowing incestuous union. 'Nuff said. -_-
✌️
.. :Ph34r:

.. :thinking: don't get mad at me.. those were just idiotics exemples of what could be drama, drama, drama, between them for next season, like in s3 Sloane being Syd's father..

:(

omg they need ot be together i think if some one would come between them the show would get higher ratings so the show will stay on longer but o well the need tobe together in the end

love <0> aly <0>

Don't care.

If they aren't together, then it will be all this long drawn out misery like this past season. If they are together and please JJ, as much as I don't like it, it's kept to a minimum then fine. However, I do want Syd to call some attention to the felgercarb that Vaughn put her through in this last season or she is seriously going to lose a whole lot of my respect as a character.

Definitely no more "Love triangles". That's what really ruined season 3. I feel that if Syd and Vaughn are together then they don't have to focus on them too much but if there's cconstant anguish between them then of course there's going to be more focus on them. I feel that they should work our the issues with their relationship, slowly but they should not bring in someone to create another love triangle. That would be too much.

dotfar said:
Definitely no more "Love triangles". That's what really ruined season 3. I feel that if Syd and Vaughn are together then they don't have to focus on them too much but if there's cconstant anguish between them then of course there's going to be more focus on them. I feel that they should work our the issues with their relationship, slowly but they should not bring in someone to create another love triangle. That would be too much.
i agree! i hate these "love triangles". Its SO distracting! I mean the whole third season was about the Sydney, Vaughn and Lauren triangle and it can get so annoying! -_-

yeah, I want someone in between ... maybe we could have Heather Locklear for Vaughn and ... Mark Ruffalo for Sydney ...

iheartalias said:
it would certainly be nice for them to finally be able to be together again with no other parties involved...but im sure we all know it won't be that easy...

as for someone else getting between them, maybe, if it were another guy for Syd...it would be nice to see Vaughn sweat a little after what Sydney went through... ;)
YES!!!! I totally agree with you 110% (y)

I used to be a hardcore syd and vuaghn fan. but now, when I look at it, it's like all this drama is just so dumb. I mean, they are like a couple in love who doesn't know anything about the other, does that make sense? I dunno, maybe my head is a little blocked up, or maybe i'm insane cuz it's 4:11, but that's what I think. i'm just so sick of it. it's almost unrealistic.

I am kind of upset because I felt that when Syd and Vaughn got together at the end of the season, it was kind of anticlimatic and didn't make me feel as happy as I thought I'd be. I want them to be together, but I hope they play it out well, maybe with a fight or two....

NO! they haveeee to be together!!!!

we all saw what happened when Lauren came into season 3 and how much we all hated her!!! i think it would be a lot of drama again! it would be bad.....

very bad!

Back