Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forgive him and seduce him.

• Forgive and Forget him.

• Total voters
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
yendys47 said:
I think she should forgive him...I mean...yea sure if the love of your life got married, you'd be upset, but if he was the love of your life then that shouldn't matter, and you should understand, and fogive him
how can she just immediately determine that he's the love of her life? What, she should just discard her feelings and keep running back to him everytime he hurts her because supposedly, he's the love of her life? Jeez, I've heard of this. It's so common in abusive relationship also. Guy hits girl, guy apologizes pathetically, says all of this sweet felgercarb and girl believes him. This is called denial. Syd is just too freakin scared of moving on because she thinks there's no other fish in the sea. Get a clue, Syd! There's billions of other men out there. If only the stupid writers would tap into that common sense and have her ditch the psycho.

I think that theory is a load of bull. If he was the love of her life, he wouldn't have married so damn quickly. If anything, he couldn't bear the thought of going six months without sex.
I agree with in some senses... i don't know I guess i just believe there's someone better fro her out there. Then again Vaughn is a wonderful guy. I just don't see him being the love of her life....

if sark could seduce her, okay that could be cool :P :lol:

Okay I'm not making any senses :lol:

rachel1123 said:
I surely don't want Vaughn to continue his miserable life for TOO LONG---always "talked to his dead girlfriend."
But what i cared was that he really moved on too quickly. Think about it, he was out of the country for more than six months,  after that, three months later to be exactly, Syd saw he and Lauren were together!!
See? Three months!! (It took almost two years for him and Syd to get to together!)
Am i reacting a little emotional? heh
You guys aren't seeing -- he didn't need a different wife, or even a different girlfriend, to help him get over Sydney lol. He could have done other healthy things, like played <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=hockey&v=56">hockey</a> more or whatever -- he definitely should have seen a psychiatrist. But in the end, it didn't come down to needing Lauren. Filling the void Syd left with another woman was actually hurtful to his psyche, as we can now see.  :P

Les

I agree with these posts.

I'm not a S/V anymore (wasn't a huge one in the first place anyway) so I say she should forgive but NOT forget what he did. What bugs me is that he gave up on them in 9 months. That's a pretty short period of <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> to get over someone whom you loved so much that it nearly killed you. :rolleyes: Yes he had a right to move on, but he could have done something else to get closure and not just commit long term to another woman less than a year after his girlfriend 'dies'.

Sarksgurl said:
rachel1123 said:
I surely don't want Vaughn to continue his miserable life for TOO LONG---always "talked to his dead girlfriend."
But what i cared was that he really moved on too quickly. Think about it, he was out of the country for more than six months,  after that, three months later to be exactly, Syd saw he and Lauren were together!!
See? Three months!! (It took almost two years for him and Syd to get to together!)
Am i reacting a little emotional? heh
You guys aren't seeing -- he didn't need a different wife, or even a different girlfriend, to help him get over Sydney lol. He could have done other healthy things, like played <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=hockey&v=56">hockey</a> more or whatever -- he definitely should have seen a psychiatrist. But in the end, it didn't come down to needing Lauren. Filling the void Syd left with another woman was actually hurtful to his psyche, as we can now see.  :P

Les

I agree with these posts.

I'm not a S/V anymore (wasn't a huge one in the first place anyway) so I say she should forgive but NOT forget what he did. What bugs me is that he gave up on them in 9 months. That's a pretty short period of <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> to get over someone whom you loved so much that it nearly killed you. :rolleyes: Yes he had a right to move on, but he could have done something else to get closure and not just commit long term to another woman less than a year after his girlfriend 'dies'.
I agree with the fact that she should forgive him but not forget him.

I was also a S/V shipper in the first place, but it was not so much and now I'm not at all.... :lol:

i'd say forgive him for marrying lauren...
it's not really vaughn's fault that he thought syd's already dead...
c'mon..he has to move on..
but i still think they should be together..

I think that they should start all over again. I think that syd still really loves him still cause she was all jealous when Vaughn & Laren were together

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Mon dieu. One mutant Vaughn is enough for this world to take. I don't think I can bear the thought of another one running around :o_O:
[post="962317"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: I feel your pain, Kris. Gross gross gross. Not to mention, that would be the death knell for Alias.

Leslie said:
:rotflmao: I feel your pain, Kris. Gross gross gross. Not to mention, that would be the death knell for Alias.
[post="962642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Double the boredom, double the gag. It's a craptastic situation for an awful equation.

Ok, I have no idea where that rhyme came from :D

First i would hate him but then I would forgive him. Becasue he couldn't know, that she's still alive, but hey....she was lost for two years..so it hadn't took long for him to come over that......thats waht would make me mad.....

If I were Sydney and really thought that he was my soulmate I would forgive him but not make any moves. She needs to make him come crawling back and act like an idiot because he needs her so much!

Vaughn broke Syd's heart when marrying Lauren. I think that Vaughn should say he's sorry for being such a jerk and then they'll live happily ever after. This is what I wish. :love:

She certainly can't hate him for marrying Lauren, but she SHOULD be VERY angry at him for acting like a pr#!k for the entire season!

Back