Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate him and move on.

• Forgive him and seduce him.

• Forgive and Forget him.

• Total voters
I was really mad at Vaughn throughout S3! you know, because he loved Syd but did not do anything about it. he just stayed married even though he knew deep down he loves Syd. It sucked when he just remained paralyzed taking no action!
and how could he go from loving Syd to loving lauren???? I also don't believe that Syd would really have not even spoken to Vaughn after she finally escaped from the covenant. I mean, they could have *secretly met* like they did all of S1 and part of S2!!!! and Vaugn can take care of himself!!!

and I don't believe Vaugn was brainwashed!!! he made the choice to be a jerk to Syd instead of a friend!

When I first started watching Alias (middle of season 3), I hated everyone except Vaughn (cuz he was the reason I started watching and he was hot), Will, and Marshall. I hated Sydney because...well...she was just trying to get with Vaughn. And Lauren....gosh....I HATED her because she WAS with Vaughn and because (even though I didn't actually know she was evil) I thought she was evil. And I was right lol. And evryone else I just hated for trivial reasons. I was one confused little 13 year old (now 14) who had no clue what was going on, but now I know.(DVD's are great...) Like I said before (previous post) I would forgive Vaughn then seduce him.

No, I don't think Syd Should hate him!
I think he just made one thing wrong, the divorce should be after the crossings and not later!
Besides that he were always there helping her, concerned about her!

Things weren't easy for him too.
and, Vaughn Loves Syd, She Loves him, and that's what matters! :D

Forgive him...of course

Forget him...I can only hope...isn't Jim Lenox available? Not to mention a man that will treat you like the end all, be all and has proven that his love for you is unconditional and he would never do anything to hurt you: William D. Tippin ;)

AdrenalynKittie said:
I do think that Syd would be best off with Will, but knowing Syd, Will was just a fling with a friend, and that's where it ends. (sigh)
[post="1085602"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, you're right...Will is stuck in the friendzone, God bless him...I wish Syd would wake up and see what she has in a man like Will, but it's not gonna happen...we've already had the introduction of the soulmates felgercarb, and apparently there's no turning back from that ^_^

She should forgive him because he thought she was dead and the best thing for him was to move on. (course he didnt have to marry a b!**h like Lauren) They should be together if she ever wants another relationship with a guy so they wouldnt have to hide anything from each other

if she ever wants another relationship with a guy

That's awful! :eek: Seriously. What a terrible thing to say. There are plenty of fish in the sea. And plenty of BETTER fish in the sea, if you ask me. :hmm: One of the annoying qualities about Alias now is that it has basically decided as a show that the only person Syd's gonna be with (besides the occasional fling with Will, I guess?) is Vaughn. What a way to be a close-minded on a show that's supposed to be about real people (who tend to meet other people besides just the 12 or so characters on Alias).

That's awful!  Seriously. What a terrible thing to say. There are plenty of fish in the sea. And plenty of BETTER fish in the sea, if you ask me.  One of the annoying qualities about Alias now is that it has basically decided as a show that the only person Syd's gonna be with (besides the occasional fling with Will, I guess?) is Vaughn. What a way to be a close-minded on a show that's supposed to be about real people (who tend to meet other people besides just the 12 or so characters on Alias).

I would much rather see characters maintain a relationship with one person rather than hoping in bed with every man/woman that just happens to come along. Now that's really the way soap operas are. The characters are always hoping in to bed with so many different people. That's why I can't get into soap operas. Alias is not a soap opera. I therefore think it is fitting for Syd to have one true love. Since the beginning, the storyline has made Vaughn that for Syd. Will is her best living friend and I think Syd needs a good friend in her life also. After all this show is about one Sydney Bristow, superspy, and all the people who affect her life in one way or another.

I see your point, but just to clarify, I didn't mean having her bed-hop. :lol: I meant find someone more deserving of her love. Someone who isn't going to change like Vaughn did in S3.

Forgive him! Seduce him! Tie him up and leave him to think about his actions! I really dont care WHAT she does to him, as long as they FINALLY get back together. I WILL NOT put myself through the S/V hell that was season 3 again, no sir-ree!!

Point?? Forgive him, then JUMP HIS BONES!!

I put forgive him for being married to lauran,
i mean not everybody's perfect, everybody makes mistakes,
i say make him suffer alittle like he made syd do in S3,
it's karma baby, what goes around comes around :P
i think he knows he made a mistake, and then they'll eventually get together again, but yea that's just me ;) :D

Molly

What about Vaughn having to forgive Sydney for not telling him she was alive? He never would have married Lauren in the first place if Sydney had told him. I know she did it to protect Vaughn but she hates it whenever Jack or Vaughn keeps her out of the loop in order to protect her, so how will Vaughn feel when he finds out? I think they need to forgive each other and move on together.

Kelly V said:
Forgive him! Seduce him! Tie him up and leave him to think about his actions! I really dont care WHAT she does to him, as long as they FINALLY get back together. I WILL NOT put myself through the S/V hell that was season 3 again, no sir-ree!!

Point?? Forgive him, then JUMP HIS BONES!!
[post="1111596"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ew. :puke:

Back