Should Sydney Be the Next TV Bride?

On E! Online there is a poll to decide who should be the next TV bride. Sydney is one of the choices. The full list:

-Elliot, Scrubs
-Phoebe, Friends
-Sydney, Alias
-Claude, Less Than Perfect
-Kim, The Parkers

Everybody be sure to vote!

Yea Your all right not now later when everything is as pleasent as alias will get. It will be sooo cool and yea their kids will be cute!

YAY! *rings wedding bells*...her wedding would probably be crashed by Sloane or Sark though...theres no doubt the evil man would ruin everything for her!...I want to see her in a big white dress though...with a train about a mile long! *sighs*

LMAO!! I could so see that! They're exchanging their vows and the church erupts in bullets! Guests screaming, things blowing up, heheh...the only way they wouldn't get it ruined is if Sloane and Sark were dead! MWAH HA HA!! Sadly, I couldn't find the poll either, and I don't think that she should get married this or next season. Of course, if the 3rd season is the last, then by all means stuff her in a white dress and send her down the aisle! ^_^

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO!! I could so see that! They're exchanging their vows and the church erupts in bullets! Guests screaming, things blowing up, heheh...the only way they wouldn't get it ruined is if Sloane and Sark were dead! MWAH HA HA!! Sadly, I couldn't find the poll either, and I don't think that she should get married this or next season. Of course, if the 3rd season is the last, then by all means stuff her in a white dress and send her down the aisle! ^_^
hee hee, just like that soap opera...I don't remember which one, but one of em... a while ago...

and I just gotta say...NO NO NO!!!! as much as I love the image of yummy vaughn in a tux and gorgeous syd in her pretty dress standing cake-topper style and exchanging vows as jack fends off bullets WEDDINGS KILL SHOWS!!!!!!! it's a proven FACT!!!!! the two characters get hitched, the wedding episode is great and happy and the ratings are awesome but....then the show's dead. like look at i dream of jeanie or the nanny or 7th heaven, it's OVER after a wedding! so sorry to be all negative and rain on the party but it's true...

ok happy things. vaughn's hot. he's adorable and go's jogging with his dog. he has that perfect "oh-yes-I-shaved-this-morning-but-all-day-I'll-have-this-perfect-5 o'clock-shadow-'cause-it-makes-me-even-sexier-then-I-already-am"...hee hee. mmm...vaughn...

yeah, I'm tired... ;)

I think they should have a really long engagment and get married on the last ep of the last season. ( Which hopefully won't be soon, I would die without Alias.)
-Avrilfan89
🐈

hmm...a syd/vaughn wedding would be...interesting. :smiley:

i could just see everyone in the pews - marshall, weiss, dixon, jack, will... (wait, where the heck are the women??) aww...that'd be so sweet.

i don't think a wedding will necessarily kill the show. although you're right dbristow - 95% of the time a wedding will ruin a perfectly good show (i.e., lois & clark). but just putting two main characters together in a relationship also ruins shows a lot of the time. and the alias writers have been handling the syd/vaughn relationship PERFECTLY in my opinion. they give us just the right dose of syd/vaughn sweetness to satisfy us. ^_^ so...if there ever was a wedding, i have faith in the alias writers to do it justice. :smiley:

but i don't really know about the other poll choices. phoebe married?! :blink:

crazy spinster said:
hmm...a syd/vaughn wedding would be...interesting. :smiley:

i could just see everyone in the pews - marshall, weiss, dixon, jack, will... (wait, where the heck are the women??) aww...that'd be so sweet.

i don't think a wedding will necessarily kill the show. although you're right dbristow - 95% of the time a wedding will ruin a perfectly good show (i.e., lois & clark). but just putting two main characters together in a relationship also ruins shows a lot of the time. and the alias writers have been handling the syd/vaughn relationship PERFECTLY in my opinion. they give us just the right dose of syd/vaughn sweetness to satisfy us. ^_^ so...if there ever was a wedding, i have faith in the alias writers to do it justice. :smiley:

but i don't really know about the other poll choices. phoebe married?! :blink:
yeah. I guess you're right...the alias writers ARE incredible...still I don't think they'll even be considering it for a long time! I can kinda see pheobe married...to somebody like that guy she was dating not too long ago...hmmm food for the "other shows" topic... ;)

n e way, I love alias! yesterday was monday and I couldn't stop quoting alias to EVERYBODY!!! hee hee, it was really funny...

I totally agree that a wedding between syd and vaughn wud b soooo cool! but definitely not yet! that wud b crazy!! and even thought their relationship hasnt spolit the show,i think a marriage would, great finale tho! hope sark and sloane dont go though, they wud majorly try 2 cause trouble!
oooohh what about if danny wasnt actually dead and came back and stopped the wedding! LMAO! here i go with predictions again!!

*~Loz~*

Espionage said:
I totally agree that a wedding between syd and vaughn wud b soooo cool! but definitely not yet! that wud b crazy!! and even thought their relationship hasnt spolit the show,i think a marriage would, great finale tho! hope sark and sloane dont go though, they wud majorly try 2 cause trouble!
oooohh what about if danny wasnt actually dead and came back and stopped the wedding! LMAO! here i go with predictions again!!

*~Loz~*
hee hee, u r funny...I think sloan or sark should burst in and yell "I object! because I'm in love with her!" 'cause syd'd just be like "shut up or I'll break your knee caps" then turns back to the preacher "continue" hee hee.

yeah, maybe it'll be the last ep of the last season. in other words, never.

;)

Back