Should Sydney have a baby w/ Vaughn?

Should Syd and Vaughn have a baby?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, not right now, of course. :lol: But later, yeah. I think they should get engaged on the last episode. Or possibly engaged earlier, and then married on the last episode, if the show lasts that long.

But to have Syd be pregnant on the show? Not gonna happen...:lol:

Definetly, their 1st kid is gona b a boy and its gona b a boy called Will after Vaughn's dad and Will (Tippin). It wud b annoying if Syd woz actually like pregnant on da show though cos she wudn't b able 2 go on ne missions. It wud b gr8 if Syd got pregnant while Lauren woz still with Vaughn and then Lauren wud just split up with him and leave, ha ha!!!

At the end of the show, when she leaves the CIA and begins a 'real normal' life... not before. No way. I don't like the idea of another SpyMommy 🇳🇴

Ok I think that she should have a baby the last season when everything is gettin wrapped up-she should also have a girl 1st and should NOT be a "spymommy"!

Syd4Vaughn said:
Definetly, their 1st kid is gona b a boy and its gona b a boy called Will after Vaughn's dad and Will (Tippin).
They can't do that, it would be ripping off The X-Files. Scully named their baby after Mulder's father (William).

She should have a baby with Sark. ;) He'd make a great daddy. :lol:

That's it....... I've been reading too many Sarkney fics. :lol:

a baby on the show?mmmh :thinking: I don´t think this would fit into the show. Btw....why haven´t we seen Carrie and Marshall´s baby yet?? :blink:
But assueming Vaughn and Syd had a daughter.....would they call her Martha?? :lol: :lol: :D :P Or Alice?? :blink:

San

yeah, whatever happened to Carrie and Marshall's baby? :blink:

hehehe- that would be pretty mean to name the kid alice! she'd be like " hi! i named after my daddy's ex-girlfriend, who he left for my mommy and then he left my mommy for this woman who was trying to kill him and my mommy... ^_^ " and how would you describe the whole " my granny shot my daddy's dad" senario? :lol:

Syd4Vaughn said:
It wud b gr8 if Syd got pregnant while Lauren woz still with Vaughn and then Lauren wud just split up with him and leave, ha ha!!!
now that would definitely be a HUGE plot twister! imagine all the things that would happen! Heheh- i don't think jack would be too thrilled with the news- he would go after Vaughn with a shot gun! :rotflmao: poor Vaughn! :P

I think it would be pretty neat for them to have a baby in like the very scenes of the very last episode (of course it would be w/Vaughn!). The show could end with images of Syd finally gaining the normal life that she fought for after soooo long. That would be such a great ending!!

Whitney

I'm beginning to think that he doesn't deserve to be with her at all, but thats another story. It would be cool if Sydney had a baby. One that would know nothing about its completely f***ed up family, but not if she was preggers on the show. Pregnant Sydney on missions? That just wouldn't work.

I can just picture Sydney on missions 6 months pregnant...
Sydney: Vaughn, i'm in.
Vaughn: Copy. The Rambaldi artifact can be found--
Sydney: --Vaughn, hold that thought. I have too pee.

Back