Should Sydney have a baby w/ Vaughn?

Should Syd and Vaughn have a baby?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OK, I'm willing to keep an open mind about Vaughn for the sake of the series even though--as I'm sure anybody who's read any of my posts knows--it ought to be pretty clear that I'm not exactly a big Vaughn supporter at this point. He's a big fixer-upper right now. ;) [Last seasons' writers acted like they thought he could do anything and we'd all love him no matter what--just like Sydney.]

But babies, please, God, no.
✌️

Wouldn't them having a baby be kidnapping city? I mean, they can barely keep themselves from being caught...and killed. Does a child realy stand a chance?

Azalea said:
Well, not right now, of course. :lol:  But later, yeah.  I think they should get engaged on the last episode.  Or possibly engaged earlier, and then married on the last episode, if the show lasts that long.

But to have Syd be pregnant on the show?  Not gonna happen...:lol:
[post="714746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree!!

Maybe as a like "afterword" at the end of the last episode of alias. If it's a girl they can name it Julian, and if it's a boy, they can name it.... Julian! he he....

i htink it should happen but not now like when the series is done with because then syd would be out of active duty and then waht would alias be about i dont know aobut now but in the future 100% yes
love
<0> aly <0>

no, how can you even ask that, that poor kid might inherrited things from Vaughn. it's bad enough that Vaughn is killing us by being him. but now you want to give an innocent child the possibility of becoming like Vaughn. Do you guys have no heart, the poor baby.

OH MY GOSH!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!! the time's not right now, but seeing little vaughns and sydenys running around the place would be sooo cute

lol SydBristow13 that's a little mean :P lol vaughn's perfect :throb: :vaughn1: :cloud9:

I don't know if it's far to say Vaughn is spineless. He never caved when it really mattered, even under torture. Sark is pretty spineless though. He gave up Lauren's whereabouts in 3x22, and he wasn't even beaten up all that much. Vaughn would never do that to syd. As for the cheating part, it's not cheating if he thought she was dead, as did most of the CIA. Her name was on the plaque in the Rotunda, so everyone thought so.

Xin Li

Good God, NO!!!!!!

I can't think of a worse storyline.

It's funny how many young peple these days romanticise having children. It certainly isn't always the 'crowning glory' of a relationship. More often, it is the end of romance and the start of dull co-habitation, stinky nappy changing, stretch marks, cellulite, fatigue, fighting, late nights, no spare time, an end of your social life, endless screaming (on the baby's part), depression.....

Hardly material for a romantic end to an ACTION show about SPIES! Sydney and Vaughn hardly have any time together as it is.

Of course, not everything about having kids is bad, but a whole season of fat Sydney walking around clutching her lower back, having visits to the doctor, shopping for baby clothes...

It's certainly enough to make me shudder.

Actually it would be kind of funny. Syd should take the kid on a mission. She's got the kid strapped to her back as she's parachuting out of a window on the 47th floor. Actually, they can get the kid enrolled in Project Christmas really early and make a uber spy from day one.

Actually, what I'd really like to see is Jack doing some baby talk with the kid. That would be hilarious.

xinli11 said:
Actually it would be kind of funny.  Syd should take the kid on a mission.  She's got the kid strapped to her back as she's parachuting out of a window on the 47th floor.  Actually, they can get the kid enrolled in Project Christmas really early and make a uber spy from day one.

Actually, what I'd really like to see is Jack doing some baby talk with the kid.  That would be hilarious.
[post="980669"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:o_O:

I think she will probaly announce she's pregnant with Vaughns baby on the last ever episode of Alias, (wich will be in quite a long time, but thats just what i think)

Yeah, hopefully she'll be 50 by then. Here's to 20 years of Alias.

Come to think of it, it would be pretty funny to translate the show to like 30 years in the future where you have Syd on walker, and Sloane is pretty much just a floating head in a jar, and Sark can barely hold a gun steady, nevermind shooting one.

Back