Should Will have died ?

Exactly!!! I wanna friend like Will, Or a bf like Will...I WANT WILL!!!! I love him, and if anyone tries to kill him, I will kill them!!! Evil Francie, that means you...

dude....i don't think will is dead man....he survived in the fire @ syd's appartment...
woops! lol u already know!hehe o well.

I never realized how much I liked Will. I mean sometime i just thought he was annoying and i was like Aghhh!!! not Will again, but now that he hasn't been in the last 4 eps im so sad. She totally needs to go and see Will. Because it just doesn't make sense that she wouldn't see Will first thing. And i know they said WIll is in witness protection and felgercarb, but i think they can make an exception for Syd. And Bradley Cooper better get his butt back to Alias so that we can actually have a Syd/Will scene again. Otherwise they just say WIll died to make the storyline realistic.

Alias Media has an article right now on Will, and they ask him if he'll be coming back this season. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out here.
And a big fat NO, to the "Should Will have died?" question. I love Will.
Will? I miss you. Please come back.

sailAlias said:
Alias Media has an article right now on Will, and they ask him if he'll be coming back this season. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out here.
And a big fat NO, to the "Should Will have died?" question. I love Will.
Will? I miss you. Please come back.
Totally. COME BACK WILL!

Maybe he got the Rambaldi "medication" too--after all, Vaughn said that it was Sydney's doing that he was alive . . .
;)

Back